Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Lol, nice one!

Geez guys, the pressure you're putting me under lol! It's cool, though. It's great that the TPTB are giving us nice plotlines to work around with. Believe me, I've written down those ideas I got from the previous posts of this page. Lol.... *gotta get a life lol*

Anyway, speaking of fics... TRAPPED is updated and finished.

Hmm... post-break-up conversations ei? I wish Stella's the one working with Mac on whatever case he'll be working on..... ;)

... I think that's me. *cries*
there there... no crying please.. you make me wanna cry too..*sniffs*

How about Mac&Stella#7= SMACK = SMEX
lol nice one! ;) I had someone ask me about that word...lol she said wow it fits perfectly..:devil: oh yes, yes it does...

chaos-you are a great writer (dif. code) hindi bola un ate...(ok, switch back to english) :D More SMacked fics please!

So peyton's still in the game huh? Well, the only one i wish is Stella should be with Mac when he faces Peyton... :devil: yeah i love that 'love triangle' it's so... different...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3085666/6/ - finally ff let me update A Right Mistake! Chap five is up... :D

How about Mac&Stella#7= SMACK = SMEX

^I like it, The spoilers and reading about the breakup of mac/peyton sorry m/p shippers helped me start thinking about a future fic :D. But i updated my fic case anyone wants to read it!!! really appreciate it,

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3209333/5/

mj I just read 'right mistake' and i love it.

Smacked stories make me happy lol :lol:

Hello shippy buddies! :D How are y'all today? Surviving without Smacked this week...well though we do get the re-run of "People With Money" this Wed. and I wanna say there was Smacked in there...despite how it opens! :p So yeah!
they have funny way of telling each other such things - Stell in Greek, Mac in jest...
Lol, yeah that's so true Eve! Smacked has their own ways of telling eachother things...but they understand eachother perfectly...and we can always decode what they're saying! ;) So it's all good! :lol:
Mac & Stella #7-"If I Had One Wish, Just One Wish "
Mac & Stella #7-"Your the best part of the job"
Awwww MsGirl I like those! They're great! :D Yay for new fun thread titles! :lol:
Hey, do you guys think Stella picked up an couple items from the Peeping Tom store where she worked the last case. Y'know, maybe a leather whip, maybe even a video . It could part one of the Christmas gift that Mac will receive!
Lol, J.F.! :devil: Totally think she did! Nice little outfit for Mac to unwrap and then put on her...only to...well you know! ;) :devil: :lol:
How about Mac&Stella#7- "SMACK = SMEX"
Cassie that's awesome! And SOOO true! :devil: Smacked is TOTALLY smex! :lol: **Mo studies her TV Guide from this week and nods happily to herself!** :devil:

Hey guys. Just got next week's issue of TV Guide in the mail and thought post some info.

It says, "Also in peril is Mac's romance with Peyton, which takes an unexpected turn after he cracks a deadly home invasion.

ETA:
The spoilers and reading about the breakup of mac/peyton sorry m/p shippers
It's ok. You can talk about Peyton as long as it doesn't turn ugly. Which you guys have never done. ;)

Hello my lovelies. How is yous?

J, you're evil. I leave you come back, I come back, you leave. Meany!

Cass I completely love your suggestion. You've been in love with that one for a long time huh? ;)

Wynter -- Is that you?

Eve -- I love that icon you made, its very cute. ;)

A home invasion? Why does that make me feel we need Mulder?

:lol:

Ok, I didn't understand the spoiler 1CSIMFan posted :lol: so I'll have to wait until next week :p. But thanks!!! :p

mj I read ARM, great episode it was very very funny. The idea of the necklace was wonderful :D

msgirl gonna start reading yours tomorrow :D it's already in my fics-I'm-reading-and-waiting-for-updates list ;) I have 7 fics there :p

OMG I've just noticed that part in Charge Of This Post when Stella brings Mac a cup of coffee, exactly the way he likes *sighs*

Edited: I've been doing some research in the previous Smacked threads, episodes, caps and quotes, and I noticed something: Stella is the only member of the team (so far, I think) that sits in Mac's chair at his office, at least in s1. She's sitting there and meanwhile he's just... standing there or walking, that's funny.

And, 1CSIMFan I owe you one ;)

CalleighWolfe said:
Edited: I've been doing some research in the previous Smacked threads, episodes, caps and quotes, and I noticed something: Stella is the only member of the team (so far, I think) that sits in Mac's chair at his office, at least in s1. She's sitting there and meanwhile he's just... standing there or walking, that's funny.

Lol, Stella gets away with a lot of things from Mac. Imagine Danny bringing an assault rifle into Mac's office as if it's nobody's business -- charging inside and putting it on his table atop all his paperwork. Or if he catches him sitting on his desk chair whilst waiting for him hahahah.... clearly, I pick on lovely Danny all the time. Coz he's the baby boy of the team... hahahahh!

chaos-you are a great writer (dif. code) hindi bola un ate...(ok, switch back to english) More SMacked fics please!

:) thanks! *hugs* I try. Hhahahaha.... I'll get Roselle to write another M Smacked with me lol. She's really hooked, especially now that I have the original season1. But right now, I'm working on a Sandles piece for the CSI Santa.

Hmm... so a home invasion ei? What could that do in regards to Mac and Peyton's relationship? I thought they're over.

Stella pretty much realizes that she could own Mac & he's helpless towards her & the situation. She could decide not to wear a coat in the lab & he'd be like, "My, you look very nice Stel" where as if it was Danny he'd be like, "Aww, put on a freaking lab coat Messer!" :lol: Basically, Mac may me the assigned boss of the team but in reality it's Stella who always gives the orders :devil:.

I totally agree with you guys!!! :D

BTW, I read something about a CBS On line store, and decided to lurk around it and found this: look at the pic of the box of the season 2, only Mac and Stella :lol: so cute, it's like he owns her or something :lol:, I hadn't noticed this pic before :p

Hey Lynn, can I put up your quote from the Stella thread? lol well and I helped too lol sort of

Stella: Hey Peyton can we talk?
Peyton: Sure, whats up?
*punch*
My added line:
Stella: Come on Mac, race you to the broom closet!

*giggle*

^Nice Melly, Lynny very nice! :lol: Poor Peyton, she never really had a chance! Mac was always Stella's! :devil:

Home invasion huh...wonder how that plays into Mac/Peyton....interesting....even more interesting that they say it's in great peril! Lol, yay! Although I thought after this week they were basically done anyway...she sure wasn't happy with him!
OMG I've just noticed that part in Charge Of This Post when Stella brings Mac a cup of coffee, exactly the way he likes *sighs*
Lol, yeah Reine isn't that totally cute! I love that part...and how she was the one who stayed with him...LOVE it! (that's where our fabulous title is from!) :D
Basically, Mac may me the assigned boss of the team but in reality it's Stella who always gives the orders :devil:
Lol, SO true, J.F. so true!! :lol: Macky is totally under Stella...and...wait..."under Stella"...yup there goes me into the gutter...and I did not even mean to! :lol: :devil:

This is my first post to this thread and only my third post to this site. I needed a place to hear what others are thinking about this show as I don't know anyone who watches it.

Anyway, I can't quite figure out how to quote the spoiler listed in the above thread, but that is what I am referencing.

This makes me nervous. A dramatic change could mean that they get back together - couldn't it? It seems like it ended this past episode so maybe in this episode they reconcile. I certainly hope not. I really am not a fan of Peyton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back