Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
True ^^ it could turn out that way but here's what I'm thinking:

I'm thinking the "also in peril" and "takes an unexpected turn" could turn out bad. For one, who's home was invaded? Is it someone Peyton knows? Does she have a secret boyfriend nobody knows about? Also, will Stella ever find out about them?

Just my thoughts. Darn you IHNC and Moriel. I don't need another ship. :p

Darn you IHNC and Moriel. I don't need another ship.

:lol: *hypotizes you* Come join us Modie join us!

Stella: Hey Peyton can we talk?
Peyton: Sure, whats up?
*punch*
My added line:
Stella: Come on Mac, race you to the broom closet!

Followed by,

Mac: And then to the office!

What? My Macky likes it. :devil:

This is going to be a very interesting ep and change of events. I betcha's. Come on Mo bet me! I think when Stella finds out. We're gonna get a punch!

MY Macky you mean. M I N E Mine!

I'm quite intrigued too...someone even wondered if Peyton might be headed for getting offed. While Macky would likely be even more sad, I-uh, I mean Stella, could be there to comfort him. (sorry Lynn, you know I couldn't resist there...hehehehe) :devil:

thanks! *hugs* I try. Hhahahaha.... I'll get Roselle to write another M Smacked with me lol. She's really hooked, especially now that I have the original season1. But right now, I'm working on a Sandles piece for the CSI Santa.
ah... you just made my day ate cate!

mj I just read 'right mistake' and i love it.
aw.. gee thanks! I take the love word seriously.. :p

mj I read ARM, great episode it was very very funny. The idea of the necklace was wonderful
:D I was afraid it would be corny. the necklace thingy was another unplanned thing... some readers/friends just gave an idea about the ring... :D thanks btw!

Stella: Hey Peyton can we talk?
Peyton: Sure, whats up?
*punch*
My added line:
Stella: Come on Mac, race you to the broom closet!
*grins* that I would love to see...

so... the triangle begins again... this should be interesting! :p wuhahaha I REALLY hope stella finds out about what happened between peyton and mac!

He's mine chica, its in the booklet. Page 1, Section A, Paragraph A. "Lynn owns Macky" . but don't feel so bad, you're also in page One, A, A, It says, "Melly's in a dreamworld". Isn't that nice?

Oh you tried to go with you! *gasps*.. And here I thought you wanted Stella to comfort him, tisk tisk... *whacks* still MINE!

You just want Stella to beat up Peyton, which would be funny to see, the claws are out, watch out Peyton!

..Yall like the new name? Don't it suit me?...Shuddaup Melly or I'm gonna use that one we talked about last night next year!

MacsGirlMel said:
I'm quite intrigued too...someone even wondered if Peyton might be headed for getting offed.

OMG, that's a little drastic way of writing her character off. Oh well, TPTB do have a weird way of going over the top sometimes.

Basically, Mac may me the assigned boss of the team but in reality it's Stella who always gives the orders
Yeah, Mac's under Stella. In Filipino, we have a vernacular phrase for this: ander da saya -- which translates to under the skirt. oooohhhh.... :devil:

I agree with the theory of Peyton having a b/f although I must say (I'm gonna be the devil's advocate, here :p) that Peyton is a serious woman, I don't see her doing that, but well who knows, maybe I'm wrong (I wanna be wrong in this case muaahahaha :devil:). And Stella HAS to know about them, and this is her chance to do it :devil:. A punch?

Cate, under the skirt??? so Mac is under Stella's skirt :lol: :lol: well here that could mean that he hides behind Stella, but I can give it another connotation :devil:

CathStokes said:
He's mine chica, its in the booklet. Page 1, Section A, Paragraph A. "Lynn owns Macky" . but don't feel so bad, you're also in page One, A, A, It says, "Melly's in a dreamworld". Isn't that nice?

Oh you tried to go with you! *gasps*.. And here I thought you wanted Stella to comfort him, tisk tisk... *whacks* still MINE!

You just want Stella to beat up Peyton, which would be funny to see, the claws are out, watch out Peyton!

..Yall like the new name? Don't it suit me?...Shuddaup Melly or I'm gonna use that one we talked about last night next year!

LOL go for it, I'll use the one I talked about!

Oh and the book says he's MINE. You had the wrong one. *yanks Lynn's book, tosses it and hands her the correct one*

ROFL under the skirt...I could make sooo many jokes about that but the meter'd just slap me. Hey wait...isn't the skirt off when she's under him? *hopes that doesn't smack her*

Y'all crack me up! I love this thread! :lol:
Yeah, Mac's under Stella. In Filipino, we have a vernacular phrase for this: ander da saya -- which translates to under the skirt. oooohhhh....
And...I'm in the gutter! :devil: **Mo barely makes it into the thread before dropping straight to the gutter, giggling at Cate's comment!** Nice Cate hon, thanks for that! ;) :devil: Yeah...Mac under Stella's skirt...that's just so...yeah! :devil:
..Yall like the new name? Don't it suit me?
Yup it does! I loved your other one...but this one fits you too Lynny! :D
ROFL under the skirt...I could make sooo many jokes about that but the meter'd just slap me. He wait...isn't the skirt off when she's under him? *hopes that doesn't smack her*
MELLY!! :eek: LOL!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Totally my thought too! :devil: Nice hon, very nice!!

CathStokes LOL :p Yeah, you got me... :D I can't help it :lol: *shrugs* I wanna see the triangle thingy more... makes me excited... lol nice name...

Mac's under Stella. In Filipino, we have a vernacular phrase for this: ander da saya -- which translates to under the skirt. oooohhhh....
lol ate! :lol: :devil: I never thought of that... *giggles like heck*
ROFL under the skirt...I could make sooo many jokes about that but the meter'd just slap me. Hey wait...isn't the skirt off when she's under him? *hopes that doesn't smack her*
:lol: *nods* yeah... :devil: nice... now my mind's hitting the meter like crazy... :p

LOL go for it, I'll use the one I talked about!

Oh the one that says, maclynns one? :lol:

Oh and the book says he's MINE. You had the wrong one. *yanks Lynn's book, tosses it and hands her the correct one*

:rolleyes: Nice try woman! We both know thats not the booklet thats one that you typed up last night!

Not necessarily off :devil: It could be pulled up or just around the ankles or something.. *runs from meter*

Y'all crack me up! I love this thread!

We're a great thread. :D

Yup it does! I loved your other one...but this one fits you too Lynny!

Thanks Mo :D *snuggles*

CathStokes LOL Yeah, you got me... I can't help it *shrugs* I wanna see the triangle thingy more... makes me excited... lol nice name...

I totally got you. ;) ... Thanks babes... yeah, the triangle thingy is exciting, and interesting, for a bit anyways, then it just gets. bleh.

no, the one that says MacisMineNotLynns or MacisNotLynns :p

No yours is the booklet typed up last night.

true about the skirt...very true :devil:

Cate, under the skirt??? so Mac is under Stella's skirt well here that could mean that he hides behind Stella, but I can give it another connotation
Hey! Don't shoot the messenger lol! It literally translates to that (heck "ander da saya" isn't even correct Filipino hahahahah) -- under the skirt (saya=skirt). Seriously, it means the woman wears the pants in the relationship.

Hahahah, they have to think of things other than garments to relate to. :D

Cate you crack me up hon! ^I love it! :lol: :lol:
Not necessarily off It could be pulled up or just around the ankles or something.. *runs from meter*
Hello Gutter...my name is Mo...! :devil: Nice Lynny very nice! :lol: Oh Smacked smex...the goodness never ends! :devil:
Thanks Mo *snuggles*
You're welcome babes! :D **Huggles back!**

Okay so new eppy this next week...any news?
wait, this is the Mac/Peyton trouble eppy isn't it! Or more of it...which means good things for Smacked! Maybe we'll get lucky and someone will put mistletoe up in the lab and Smacked will get caught under it and "have" to kiss...and Peyton will see them and get pissed and Smacked will just be glowing cuz they finally kissed!! :devil:

I totally got you. ... Thanks babes... yeah, the triangle thingy is exciting, and interesting, for a bit anyways, then it just gets. bleh.
lol not until our Greek comes in to save the day! :D (that was really random.. :p) *shrugs* whatever happens to PMS(<--- that sounded wrong.. :lol:) triangle I hope it's gonna be good... for us.. :devil: bring on the SMacked goodness!

Not necessarily off It could be pulled up or just around the ankles or something.. *runs from meter*
:lol: now i need to run with you... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back