Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D heh. I wished Stella would be the reason...
and i wished Stella was the one who's gonna find out...

they sorta made it come true...I'm really happy... gosh so happy...

but guys... what about the ending? *sniffs* :(

Nope, he's in MINE. *glares back at Lynn and whacks*

I'll be happy as long as she tells Sheldon she's already taken lol. *Whacks Hawkes hey keep away from Mac's girl!*

Oh well, about the Stella/Hawkes thing, I really think she has something with him, but I don't care 'cause I know at the end she'll be with Mac!!! :D :D :D and that's all that matters. I must say I like the angst, remember I'm an angst whore in the gutter :devil:

And well at least I like Hawkes, but I don't like Peyton, so I'm so happy to see how they broke up :D :D :D. So this was last Peyton's episode??? remember there were 4 episodes.

Maybe now will have a jealous Mac :devil: take the Stawkes thing as a new chance to see how Mac feels about "losing" Stella. I think Mac knows something cause he sent Stella to work with Danny, and Peyton talked about conflict of interests I think. Tell me if I'm wrong, please ;)

So they broke up already? Waaaaah.... I'm so lost and out of sorts. *damn dial-up crap*

Sorry about the spoilers, won't happen again. Like I said, I'm kinda out of sorts. Call it my AFOM withdrawal. And now, I'm writing the end to Trapped too. I need my fix!

Okay the only thing that would have made that "scene" where Peyton confronts Mac better would have been if Mac had called her Stella....I would have died!!
Ooooooh juicy nice! I wonder how Peyton would react to that .. or how Stella would react to that if she walks in (or by) juuuust at the right moment.

I feel kinda bad for Peyton, to be honest. I mean, she's sweet and all to Mac, trying to take care of him... but he doesn't at all reciprocate that. Well, of course he does but he's not showy much about it. I'm not talking about being all over each other at every chance possible but he could at least drop the boss facade on her a bit.

He's still trapped in Claire's memory. Hasn't really let go enough to move on. And it's painful -- been through that myself. But I like how he's most open when he's with Stella.

After seeing the caps, it kinda gave me the impression that Mac is a bit distanced from Peyton's touches. Not like with Stella's.

CalleighWolfe said:
Oh well, about the Stella/Hawkes thing, I really think she has something with him, but I don't care 'cause I know at the end she'll be with Mac!!! :D :D :D and that's all that matters. I must say I like the angst, remember I'm an angst whore in the gutter :devil:

And well at least I like Hawkes, but I don't like Peyton, so I'm so happy to see how they broke up :D :D :D. So this was last Peyton's episode??? remember there were 4 episodes.

Maybe now will have a jealous Mac :devil: take the Stawkes thing as a new chance to see how Mac feels about "losing" Stella. I think Mac knows something cause he sent Stella to work with Danny, and Peyton talked about conflict of interests I think. Tell me if I'm wrong, please ;)

I'm with you on that...My heart belonds to Stella/Mac but i don't mind Stella/Hawkes... i really think there was something there too, and i also think that's the reason Peyton asked Stella to leave.
Hawke and Stella could pull it off...but in the end it will be Mac/Stella.

I'd also take Stawkes any day over Mac/Peyton :)

Okay so I'm a fan of Hawkes...and clearly I LOVE Stella...but I don't see them as being anything other than friends really...they have great chemistry together yeah, but it's more of the great friends/close brother-sister chemistry...not the sizzling HOT romantic chemistry that Mac and Stella have...ya know! :devil: That's what I say...although (and as a fluffy I can't believe I'm saying this! :eek: ) but it might be kind of fun to see jealous Mac...as long as it doesn't last too long and we get plenty of hot Smacked action afterwards!! :devil: :devil:

Moriel21 said:
Okay so I'm a fan of Hawkes...and clearly I LOVE Stella...but I don't see them as being anything other than friends really...they have great chemistry together yeah, but it's more of the great friends/close brother-sister chemistry...not the sizzling HOT romantic chemistry that Mac and Stella have...ya know! :devil: That's what I say...although (and as a fluffy I can't believe I'm saying this! :eek: ) but it might be kind of fun to see jealous Mac...as long as it doesn't last too long and we get plenty of hot Smacked action afterwards!! :devil: :devil:

Yeah i'm all for it(if it doesn't last too long of course)... I'm dying to see Mac's reaction. I doubt he'd be thrill.
But yeah...doesn't bother me at all, 'cause it's end end it's Smacked ;)

I must have a blind eye coz I don't see Stella/Hawkes, hehe. Sure, they have chemistry but then again, Stella has chemistry with everybody anyway, hee. It's just that with Mac, I add the s-e-x word :devil:

Going back to that hand-to-the-face thing, we do see Stella doing that in the S1 finale but that whole set-up was light and sweet. In RS, Mac was distracted coz even with the info that Peyton has given him, he still feels he couldn't help Hawkes. Everytime I watch that scene (and the one outside the building), I swear I scream OMFG! in my head :lol:

As for that S/P tension , I thought Peyton would ask *any* member of the team to clear out, not because she thought Stella and Hawkes were darn close. JMO ;)

:lol: Hey Lynn! I'm back,I know. It was killing me that I couldn't post and now even more with season 3 going on~!!! And I can't even watch it!!! :eek: and of course, nobody will take Mac form your bed....except Stella though...:devil:

My Cassie is back! I'm glad your back babes, I've missed you!.. aww thanks Cass ;) .. hehe, yeah she'll steal him from me :D.. Of Course I'll share with you though ;)

Keep dreamin' there Melly *Whacks you back* Woman, I tolds yous abouts this!

Smacked is the Smex, Everybody. And no matter if she does go out with Hawkes {which is weird considering we all thought it would be Flackie} We all know Macky's where she belongs. ;)

*whacks you back* no you keep dreaming.

I think the writers just like to torture us lol. *whines* I want my Smacked! lol

*whacks both Mac and Stella in the head and tells them to wake up and smell the coffee already*

:lol: awww Lynn! You're so sweet! hah! I get to share Mac!! :devil: and Indeed, Smack is ALWAYs SMEX! My MSN says so too! Mine is SMACK=SMEX and i got the TV guide pic on my MSN!! :devil:

I must have a blind eye coz I don't see Stella/Hawkes, hehe. Sure, they have chemistry but then again, Stella has chemistry with everybody anyway, hee. It's just that with Mac, I add the s-e-x word
I sooo agree with you...:D hehe and er.. sorry I just can't see Hawkes/Stella.. even though sadly I know a lot of Smacked fans who shifted to their pairing...*sigh*

In the end it should be SMacked! but heehee a jealous Macky would be nice to see and er... hot... :devil:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3266303/1/ -er.. a little something that came from RShane eppy... :eek:

*goes to read fic* I have finally saw the epi!!
I loved it. I stand by the fact that Stella doesnt know about Payton. I would have loved Payton to say something to Mac about that but never mind. Im not to worried about the ending Stella is a very touchy person and hugs and touches everyone. :D

Please continue it Mj :)

Oh Lynnie...don't forget you can watch the ep on Innertube if you have time. Enjoy :)

Grrr I wish I'd get my magazine before next week *pouts* They're always late here for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back