Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was dancing for joy about that too toinght :D

The ending with Stella and Hawkes worries me but I keep telling myself it's a "thank God you're out of there adn this is all over" hug and hand-on-the-back gesture, not an "I love you let's date" kind of thing.

*sings* 'na na na na...na na na na...hey hey...good bye" hehehe no offense :)

After reading this past ep's spoilers, I was reminded of this scene in the S1 finale:

BWAhahahah :devil:

MEL: I haven't seen the ep yet but remembering Flack and Stella's hug in S2, I'm not too worried...yet ;)

Can't wait to see this eppy!! YAY! Oh I LOVE spoilers...and I LOVE that y'all who have seen it already share it with us who haven't yet! YAY! :lol:

Smacked is so gonna sail y'all...Mac loves Stella and she loves him...and that will survive everything else!! Yeah baby! :lol:

Aww good cap ranma! That is such a sweet scene...yay for Smacked sweetness! Awwww!!! :D

I love the captions on the kiss pics. Lol... but I can't help to be distracted by his tie. Well, at least he can match shirt to tie hahahah....

Mac called Peyton 'Claire'? OMG! Poor Mac, still misses her after all these years. How did Peyton react to that? I know if that's Stella, she would've collected Mac in her arms and comforted him without question.

I think the writers are finally reading/listening to what the audience really wants. Did I read it right -- Mac withdrew his hand from Peyton when he saw Stella and then walked off with her?

Lol, Cass is right Cate hon! Gotta fix your spoiler! ;) Although really in about 23 minutes it won't even be necessary anymore! :D

Can't believe I had to wait an extra hour to see this eppy! Couldn't watch it as it was airing! :p But I plan to as soon as it's done taping..sleep? Who needs sleep?!! :lol:

I want my Smacked! :devil:

Actually, it was Peyton who put a hand on Mac's face and Mac roughly pulled it off when he saw Stella turning the corner (they were in a deserted hallway). Stella has her face buried in a folder so she didn't see anything.

Haven't seen the whole ep yet (I looked for the M/P scenes first, heh) but OMG :eek:

Is it weird that I can see Stella eventually prodding Mac about it? (Of course, she already knows some of it, Mac can't hide everything from her :devil: ) He'd brush it off at first but our Stella is persistent and he'd give in and talk it out. Oh, Mac! Wake up already and smell Stella!

wow!I need to watch that episode too!...Hopefully..Seems like a really great one with plenty of good moments!! :D

Payless and Claire I think don't lool alike at all!Poor Mac. :(.He still misses her?..Well, in a while he'll have Stella and he won't need anyone else!..He will think about her only!! ;)

Do you got pictures of that moment with Payl. Mac and Stella coming!{if I got that right!}Stella ''fighting'' with Peyton!We all know what it was really about! :lol:

These are what I came up with:

This was the moment when Mac heard footsteps and saw Stella rounding the corner.

This was Mac roughly grabbing away Peyton's hand.

This was Mac sort of pulling away awkwardly as Stella was nearing them.

In that last pic, I think Mac said something like "...and you'll give me the results, once you find out..." to Peyton. Obviously trying to make it appear as if he and Peyton were all business.

I gotta admit, Mac was a bit of a dick here (but hey, he's Stella's d---, uh, never mind) and I actually felt sorry for Peyton. My sMacked senses went up coz of all people to potentially catch them, it was Stella, wehehe. And then there was something in Peyton's reaction when she saw who Mac was trying to hide their relationship from. But of course, I'm biased :devil:

ok..ok..*hyperventilates*
omg!omg! omg!
tell me you guys saw all of it!!!awesome eppy! awesome scenes!
I love these scenes the best!: the Peyton/Stella scene in the morgue... the peyton/stella/mac scene in the deserted corridor and the peyton/mac talk outside the building... At first I was like TPTB ARE listening! they actually listened...!!!! I cheered so much my mom had to throw a pillow at me to hush me down! :lol: but the ending made me think wt-??!(no offense) maybe it's just me... that certainly ruined my mood... I was sad for Mac... and peyton..really... and how Mac said Claire...omg... :p *sigh* anyway, Stel's there anyway... no worries... :D I think...

(for those who read my fics) note:

I was working on my ARM fic (I'm half way there) then I saw the eppy...
It sorta made me write a two chappy romance angst fic(blame the ending..) :p I'll post the link later... hehe :D

thanks for the lovely caps... made my day! wuhoo! SMacked is starting to be canon... :devil:

Okay I'm totally on a high from this episode for many reasons! This was a great episode for both my ships...and I gotta say I loved the Smackedness in the eppy...YAY!!! :D

There were so many good Stella/Mac/Smacked parts...

Stella going protective after the Captain threatened Danny, how totally Mama bear was she...LOVE her!! :D

And then her "The Law, the Order" line, nice, loved that!! :lol:

Mac pissed at the Captain after seeing Hawkes...holy hotness Batman! :devil: Wow so wanted to jump him right there! :lol:

Ohhhhhh...Mac so doesn't want Stella knowing about him and Peyton and Peyton's pissed! YAY!! :lol: I LOVED that scene! I think that scene wasn't that Mac wanted it kept a secret at work like Peyton said later, but that he wanted it kept a secret from Stella! Cuz in that earlier ep he didn't have a problem kissing Peyton at work, but as soon as Stella comes around he totally backs away! Mac's true feelings are SOOO coming out!! YAY!!! :lol: :D

Okay the only thing that would have made that "scene" where Peyton confronts Mac better would have been if Mac had called her Stella....I would have died!! As it is, I'm pretty happy! :D I feel a tiny bit sorry for Peyton...but if it means Smacked gets to be together than I can live with it! ;) :lol:

And there was a tiny moment, where Mac and Stella are looking up Shane's phone number...Mac opens the phone, closes it and hands it to Stella and as she takes it their eyes connect and she gives him this cute little smile...it was so quick I had to watch it twice to catch it, but it's totally cute! :D

Yay for Smacked...TPTB listened, our ship is gonna sail!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! :D :lol:

Really glad that Mac broke up with Peyton. Sometimes men do need a sort of "transitional" relationship between the two great loves of their life. Mac loved Claire. He had a transitional-sex-thing with Peyton. Now he can go ahead and proceed with falling deeply in love with Stella.

OMG!!!! :eek:!!!!! The pics were like, screaming "omg, Stella's watching!" :lol: It was totally cool!!!

You wished you were in Mac's Bed, Ra!! *whacks you* He's in mine, btw. Just so you know. *Glares at Melly* that goes for you too.

Wow, no more Mac/Peyton...Does that mean Peyton's leaving or what?

CW We had several smacked RP's here, and then we had to move them all before the whole "change" of rules there. Half are on Jess's board and half are on mine.

I told yall Macky doesn't like to kiss in front of Stella... Rambo!Stella may come out.. ain't that right, Melly? :lol:

omgz Cassie *snuggles her*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back