Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it too, it's pretty much the plot of our RP LOL. Right down to the 4years part.(Lauren, you around, you're in it lol And Jess, if you're still around) Except she's Brianna instead of Claire :) But Jess did make a link by having her have the bed at the orphanage Stella used to have.

*squees* I guess great minds do think alike lol.

Did you guys know that the absolutely Smacked moment in Til Death Do We Part when Stella was so happy that she proved the kid wasn't the killer-- was completely improvised?

CSI Caps is not quite working for me, so I can't get a picture!

Did you guys know that the absolutely Smacked moment in Til Death Do We Part when Stella was so happy that she proved the kid wasn't the killer-- was completely improvised?

Melina actually said that in the season1 dvds. I found that so very cute!

I saw the TV guide cover with Mel and Gary, and may I just say.... HOTTTTTTTTT!~!!! and Mel thinks Mac and Payless are cute together!!!!! :eek: of course, inside she's thinking 'I wish they'd let Stella kill Payless and do it with Mac in the broom closet,' :devil: and of course, the part where she jokes that Mac would grab her next BF and say 'Be careful, she killed the last one,' :lol: I think this time he the new BF does anything MAC will kill him!! well, one could hope...:devil:

Mac should BE the next boyfriend :devil: And do aformentioned things in the broom closet with Stella lol.

That is if I don't catch him first...*looks at Lynn* lol

*looks at Melly* No way. I'm getting him first!

But I agree, Macky should be the next boyfriend, Mel likes Mac/Peyton? She must've fell on her head before that interview.

MacsGirlMel said:
I like it too, it's pretty much the plot of our RP LOL. Right down to the 4years part.(Lauren, you around, you're in it lol And Jess, if you're still around) Except she's Brianna instead of Claire :) But Jess did make a link by having her have the bed at the orphanage Stella used to have.

*squees* I guess great minds do think alike lol.
Wait!!! is there an Smacked RP here in TalkCSIFiles????? :confused: where is it??? OMG!!! where have I been?? *cries loudly* tell me please!!!! I wanna read it!!!! *Reine pouts*

You want a pic of the kiss??? :devil: you'll have it!!! ;)

Edited: Kiss pics :D. Although I must say, that one of those was the next SPOTW, but I couldn't help to post them right now *sighs*

She's kissing me!!! Yummy!!! :p
Kiss-Yummy.jpg

Wow, I won't wash my cheek again!!!
Kiss-Wow.jpg

Did she really kiss me???!!!
ICantBelieveIt.jpg

yeah she did. *Sighs*
FoolSmileSighs.jpg

Next kiss: On the lips, baby!

No way, I'm getting him first! If Stella doesn't find us.

Thanks for the pics :)

Awww! Look at Mac's smile! Sweeeet! Kudos to Gary for not acting so surprised and just going with it. I bet he had a bit of a laugh when the cameras stopped rolling in that scene :D

BTW, are we getting any sMack in tonight's ep :confused:

I'm watching right now, well Katie is, not me. And there are some really good things!!!!! Peyton is in the episode but things aren't good for her til now!!!! :D :D :D

of course, inside she's thinking 'I wish they'd let Stella kill Payless and do it with Mac in the broom closet,' and of course, the part where she jokes that Mac would grab her next BF and say 'Be careful, she killed the last one,' I think this time he the new BF does anything MAC will kill him!! well, one could hope...
Lol, yeah Cassie, she's totally thinking that! And you know Mac wants to be her next boyfriend...her last boyfriend...her one and only for the rest of forever! Awwwww! :D And then they can do all that fun stuff in the broom closet whenever they want! :devil:

Hope we get some Smacked tonight...that would be lovely! :D

Hello. I haven't been her in a really really long time. I miss it.

Peyton gets really mad at Mac. She had her hand on his cheek and when Stella comes up he quickly takes it off. She gets really mad! (Which, if my boyfriend did that I kinda would be too.) Am I missing something, or does Stella not know about them? But things really aren't looking all that great for Mac and Peyton.

Um wow! This is an amazing episode!! Mac didn't want Stella to see them together!!! OMG! And are Mac and Peyton over!? It would all be because of Stella. Oh man that is sooooo good. And the little tension between Stella and Peyton. Muahahahhaa! :D :lol:

I love the fact that Stella is totally clueless. :D

*pops out*

Holy, crap. I think TPTB offically love us. First, they show us Stella fighting with Payless about an autopsy. It's not really related to M/S but damn, Stella loathes Payless. Mac & Payless shared an intimate moment but the minute Stella entered the hallway Mac yanked his hand off Payless face & walked with Stella. Finally, Mac called Payless Claire & then she got all misty eyes & crap & it seemed like she dumped him! YAY!!!

I told ya baby! Mac cannot avoid the charms of Stella & even Payless was smart enough to catch on.

DAmn!!!! I would love for Payton and Mac have a big fight and then break up. and then Payton should get really jealous and then have a cat fight with Stella over MAc!!! :devil: of course, Stella wins and then Mac gets to 'celebrate' her winnings in the closet :devil: Total kink!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back