Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, J I love your once you go greek thing in his sleep. Go Stella getting him in his sleep and Payless being all, "but, I'm not, You've been with Stella, haven't you?"

I think he looked more pissed off in that episode really.

On tonights episode does anyone know what one customer pledges to watch only four times a week

^ Nope I'm not sure what you're talking about. Sorry :(.

Well, according to the little preview for next weeks episode Mac & Stella are apparently working on a case together :D. Yay! This totally means that we're gonna get some SMACked scenes. Let's hope that Mac does something soon...

Lynn I totally agree. Mac did look pissed off whenever he was with Payless :lol:.

break mac into the dating sence gently by having a non sucessful 4 episode romance get him up and running ( if you know wat i mean)
Lol, Gaby I liked that! It's possible that's what they're doing, sure...I mean I think Smacked realizes they love eachother already...but yeah a trial romance for Mac to get up and running ;) makes sense to me! (You're welcome for the info hon, anytime! :D )

Interesting idea you had...I hadn't thought of that, but it's entirely possible that they would have that happen...that Peyton royally screwed something up and made Mac and the lab look really bad...but I don't think Mac would break up with her over it unless she like wasn't sorry or something ya know...which I guess is also possible...so yeah, sure why not...good as any of our other ideas so far, Lol! :lol:
It appeared like she did all the flirting with the smiling & such while Mac treated her like a co-worker, not like the girlfriend she is to him.
Yeah J.F. I kept waiting for the writers to throw something in there and have Mac flirt back with her or smile special at her or something...since technically they are together...but aside from her smirking and smiling at him, he didn't really do much back...totally made it seem like just a co-worker and nothing more. Whereas you know with Stella he would have flirted and smiled and yeah Stel totally wouldn't have turned down a chance for him to help her in the lab...turn that fine man away, no way! :devil: :lol:

With Payless she knows that they're just gonna do work in the lab but with Stella she knows that her & Mac will do work & a lil' something else :devil:. Speaking of which I found it odd that Stella worked with everyone but Mac. I know they were doing two completely different cases but they could have gotten together to examine the evidence. At least next week they'll be working on the same case together so we'll definitely get some lab & other moments :D.

Yeah I found that interesting too J.F. I kept waiting...thinking okay well Stel's in the lab now maybe Mac'll come around the corner with a question...or they'll bump into eachother in the hallway or something...I mean with how close they are and even just the fact that they are kinda in charge more (I mean I know Mac's "the boss" but still...) it just seemed like we'd get something...but yeah. Yeah at least next week they work a scene together, should provide some good moments! :D

I hope so. Haha by the way when you said that Mac is the boss I suddenly had really dirty thoughts :devil:. Of course I'm sure he lets Stella take a turn to 'cause otherwise she'd go all rambo on his ass :lol:. Speaking of which who do you think wants "it" more. I could go on by this is a pg-13 board haha.

Lol, J.F. you truly are the mayor of guttersville aren't you hon! :lol: I bow to your superior gutteriness! :lol: **High-five!!**
Lol, yeah the funny thing is...I typed that Mac being "the boss" thing and I thought the exact same thing :devil:...sent myself to the gutter without even meaning to! And yeah I'm sure he let's Stella be in charge sometimes...he's good like that! :devil: Um...as for the other ;) I dunno, that's a tough one...Mac's a guy so there's that... :lol: But Stel...mmmm, I really don't know! LOL, what do you think?

*high fives back* Oh Stella definitely! Greeks are just naturally smex crazed which explains why we all have such big families. Take the film My Big Fat Greek Wedding for example :lol:. Seriously though Mac probably has to fake headaches so he can sleep for more then 2 hours but then as soon as his eyes are shut Stella smacks him & says, "Wake up Mac! I have two advils & a glass of water. C'mon get moving already I've been waiting! Move your ass!" :lol: Poor Mac could never catch a break which probably explains why he looks so tired :devil:.

Greeks are just naturally smex crazed which explains why we all have such big families.
You crack me up!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: That is freaking hilarious...and that Mac faking headaches and Stel whacking him...Lol, now that is a Smacked moment I would LOVE to see!! :devil: Heehee, that's fabulous hon! :D With reasoning like that, I gotta agree with you! :D :D

jorja_fan86 said:
*high fives back* Oh Stella definitely! Greeks are just naturally smex crazed which explains why we all have such big families.

:lol: :lol:

So... there were really no Mac and Stella scenes in this week's ep. Sad... but my hopes are still on basing them on what you're saying about the interaction between Payless and Mac. I think it's time for Mac to go back to reality and take what's by his side 'cause it's all he's gonna have for the rest of his life. And what's by his side it's Stella.

God! I need fanfiction.

I think it's time for Mac to go back to reality and take what's by his side 'cause it's all he's gonna have for the rest of his life. And what's by his side it's Stella.
Lol... Mok! :lol: I agree Stella is who has been there from the beginning for Mac...she was there as his friend back when he was married...then when Claire died she was his rock to hold onto...his shoulder to lean on and cry on...she's been his best friend and I honestly think the love of his life and part of me thinks th reason he's with Peyton right now instead of Stella is because (well because TPTB suck! :p) but also it could be that he knows/sees how deep and how much love/feeling/emotion there is between himself and Stella and on some level (as a guy who's been hurt by a marriage ending abruptly) it scares him. So instead of being with Stella who he loves more than life and who it would crush him if anything bad happened to or with her...he's with someone who he's not as invested in...protecting his heart. It's not smart and really it's just wasting time he could spend with Stella...but it does make sense still on some level...ya know.
(and that's my dissertation for the morning! :lol: )

Hmmm maybe Mac feels like he can't fully devote himself to a woman so he figures instead of hurting Stella he'll wait till he's completely ready. With Stella he probably wants to be the best he can & now he's testing out his relationship skills with Payless. He probably knows that Stella is the right woman but he wants to do a little work on the side before he gets serious with her & hopefully that'll be soon.

We're getting scenes next week, J? that'll be nice to see them. won't it Mo?

I can see that too, maybe he's just waiting to make sure all things are good before making that leap with Stell.

(J, can you change someone elses status under their name?)

Yeah, and considering what just happened with Frankie I think Mac knows that it's best to wait before he gets romantic with Stella. She's probably still hurting & wary of men so Mac probably thinks it'll be a tough relationship. He's the kind a guy who could wait a year or lifetime to be with Stella but he just wants to make sure that he'll be the best boyfriend or even husband ever.

Lynn, you can only change your status under your user name if you're a mod like myself or premium memeber who pays. Sorry :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back