Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some men do seem to need some sort of temporary floozy between two major loves in their life. We know Mac was deeply in love with Claire. But she's dead so maybe he needs a floozy before he can move onto another deep love with Stella. Just let it be brief. Please!!

Temporary floozy huh I.G., lol! :lol: I don't know that Payless is supposed to be that (cuz I think we're supposed to believe she and Mac have been together for awhile now...) but I do agree that hopefully it's temporary. I mean I want Mac happy for sure...and I definitely think the man needs love in his life, he deserves that...but I want that love to be Stella :D

Lol, Ath I wasn't trying to be mean to Payless necessarily ;)...but if Mac and Stel are gonna be together...Mac and Payless are gonna have to break up...them's just the facts hon :lol:

omg i feel so behind could sum1 write me a spoiler explainin the 1st ep in season 3 coz im in shitty england and wont get it til like nxt year! i reall wana know how stell reacted to the hole payless fing or did she know all along! does she hate her for stealin her mac? i wud! and how much do ya get 2 see of the lovely mac in bed? :devil:

pls inform im dyin here

oh yeah i was watchin a film wit brad pitt and a brunet and i was all like oh shes pretty and is a good actor and at then the credits rolled up and her name happended 2 b claire forlani it was weird coz i liked the look of her 5 mins previous but after the credits i was like nah stellas way beter lukin thn tht!

i dnt want to hate someone as much as peyton and even the real person with her looks but i cnt help tohave the controlable erge to dispise her. am i being unfair or does everyone wish she neva existed?

Okay Gaby I'll do my best here and if I miss anything...all y'all feel free to fill in the rest! :D

Okay so the ep starts with a phone ringing and you see Mac sit up in bed and then it rings again and you see an arm slid over Mac's shoulder and then Peyton sits up from next to him and leans on him...and asks something like "work?" or something...(not sure on exact comversation! ;) ) And then her pager starts going off too and she says "looks like it'll be a long night for both of us. I'll start the coffee!" Then later you see Mac and Stel and Peyton on the Brooklyn bridge at a scene...you can tell Peyton and Mac are hiding their relationship, cuz Peyton makes some comment about how Mac pulled her away from her evening (trying to make it look to everyone else like she was with someone else) and Stel jokes a bit with Peyton (which makes me think she doesn't KNOW yet, because she acted too nice to be in the know...although there was a bit of underlying annoyance...so I dunno.) We got several great Smacked scenes in this ep though...they worked the case together and so were together most of the ep...it was great! But then in the end scene you see Mac walk into the hallway just as Peyton comes out and she walks up to him and says something about cooking him dinner I think...and he hesitates and she says something about if him having a relationship with someone he works with is not working for him...and she starts to turn away and he catches her hand and pulls her back to him and kisses her and that's how it ends.
I was SOOOO afraid Stel was gonna walk up just then and see them kissing and that's how she was gonna find out...but she didn't walk up. But I do not think she knows...or if she does she's doing a VERY good job at hiding it. I hope Mac tells her though and she doesn't have to find out by walking in on them or something...cuz that would suck for Stel :p
Okay yeah, hope that helps! :D

^ :lol: I actually thought Mac was gonna break up with Payless instead of having Stella catch them. Then he grabbed her hand & I was like awww dammit haha. I can't wait till tonight to see how Stella reacts around Payless if they have any scenes together :devil:. Oh, and does anyone know if there's gonna be some M/S loving tonight?

:lol: I actually thought Mac was gonna break up with Payless instead of having Stella catch them.
Lol, oh seriously J.F.! :lol: I wish I'd had that thought instead...cuz yeah, I totally watched all of that scene with my hand over my eyes...peeking thru my fingers (like a total dork! :p ), cuz I KNEW Stella was gonna walk around the corner any minute and be so hurt and run away...although had that happened hmmmmm...it could have been very interesting. Cuz I could totally see her walking around the corner, seeing them together and running away and then Mac dropping whatever he's doing to chase after her...hmmm, maybe Stel "catching" them wouldn't be so bad...I could handle it if Mac chased her down afterwards... :lol:

Yeah J.F. I'm very curious to see how Stella reacts to Payless tonight...see if she treats her any different (as in if Stel is annoyed with her which would make me think Stel found out about her and Mac!)...and I sure hope we get some Smacked lovin' tonight! :devil: I'd LOVE that! :D

It would be awesome if Stella showed up to work in a pair of heels from payless shoes, especially a British pair :lol:. Mac would be like, "I never knew you shopped at payless shoes Stella." & then Stella would reply, "I just started going there recently." while maintaining an evil grin on her face :lol:.

I like your idea of Mac running away from Payless the moment Stella enters the room. Speaking of which I wonder if Payless has any idea that Mac & Stella have known each other for so long. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't know as Mac probably didn't want to tell her just yet or maybe not even at all.

I was the same think oh god the camara was going to pan out and you would see Stella standing there, I got some funny looks shouting at my screen i can tell you!

It would be awesome if Stella showed up to work in a pair of heels from payless shoes, especially a British pair . Mac would be like, "I never knew you shopped at payless shoes Stella." & then Stella would reply, "I just started going there recently." while maintaining an evil grin on her face
J.F. that is freaking hilarious! :lol: :lol: You are brilliant evil genius, I love it! :D Heehee, that would be so hysterical to see, I'd die laughing...rock on hon! **high five to J.F.!!**

Yeah it wouldn't suprise me if Payless is in the dark about just how close Mac and Stella are and how long they've known eachother...I mean what would Mac say..."Peyton, I'm dating you...but I've known Stella for SO many years...she's been my best friend forever and since my wife died she's been my shoulder to lean on and really she's what got me through everyday...I love her to death...but ya know, no worries I'm dating you...." :lol: Yeah now that'd be a fun convo! ;)

was the same think oh god the camara was going to pan out and you would see Stella standing there, I got some funny looks shouting at my screen i can tell you!

Lol, nice hon! You and me both :D :lol:

gems, I saw your siggy and sadly same here... :( anyway...
so peyton's being dubbed as Peyless? :devil:lol to that. So..you guys are planning to lock Peyless in a locker or something??? count me in! :devil: I bet when Stella learns about them she's gonna be hurt... :(Im thinking more of a 'How could you?' moment... :confused:

We don't get any lovin tonight, I say we go up to CBS, and push J in their office, what? She whacks hard. Lets send her to do our dirty work, :lol:

We don't get any lovin tonight, I say we go up to CBS, and push J in their office, what? She whacks hard. Lets send her to do our dirty work
Lol, Lynn I love that idea! Sweet! :D Come on J.F. you know you want to! ;)

mj0 yeah I'm sure many of us would love to do something to get rid of Payless...but I have a feeling Stella will be able to handle her just fine! :devil: I'm torn between wanting Stella to totally play it cool and not annoy Mac by being a petty girl...or having her kick Payless's ass for stealing her man...or doing a "what were you thinking, don't you know I love you?" thing to Mac...not sure which I like most! :lol:

^ Why says that both situations can't happen :lol:? Seriously though I have no connections to the mafia so therefore I cannot whack anyone. Remember, I'm Greek & the mafia is an Italian thing :lol:.

Jokes aside were there any M/S moments tonight 'cause I tivoed(sp) the episode to watch later. If there is any lemme know so I can watch it before I go to bed instead of watching it tomorrow like I planned. More importantly, did Stella & Payless work together & was Mac there too?

Dunno about tonight's eppy yet...it hasn't aired by me yet...(stupid West Coast time schedule! :mad: ) But hopefully we got at least one! :D

Hey wait...isn't there a Greek mafia J.F.? There's the Italian mafia, the Russian mafia...why not a Greek mafia! :D

And yeah both scenario's could happen I guess...why not! :D

:lol: We could have our own mafia but we're too busy drinking frappe's & whining about something to do anything.

I wonder how Stella knew at Payless education. Mac could've subtly dropped it into the convo when he was talking with Stella or maybe Stella did a little research on Payless to see who Mac was hooking up with :lol:. I think it would be more interesting if they learnt about each other without finding out info from Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back