Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he's testing himself, on what he can and can't do with Payless. so in a way, she's helping us. Mac knows Stella's the one for him, and I think in a way, Peyton will know that too. Stella's still hurting with the thing with Frankie, so Mac feels he doesn't want to push her.

Aww, crud.. Thanks for telling me though :) *hugs*

I hope you're all right and he is just testing the water.
It is posible he would break up with her because of a mistake that compromises the lab, he did say that the lab was 1 of the things he would protect.

He's the kinda guy who could wait a year or lifetime to be with Stella but he just wants to make sure that he'll be the best boyfriend or even husband ever.
Yeah J.F. I agree with that, I think Mac is willing to wait for Stel until she feels like she's ready and I definitely agree he wants to be the best man/boyfriend/husband he can be for Stella. :D
so in a way, she's helping us. Mac knows Stella's the one for him, and I think in a way, Peyton will know that too. Stella's still hurting with the thing with Frankie, so Mac feels he doesn't want to push her.
I like that Lynny! **hugs!** :lol: That's a good way to look at it...cuz I think you're right...in a way I think Payless is helping our ship, she's easing Mac back into the dating scene, and yeah I agree I think she knows Mac wants Stel and I'm really sure she knows Stel wants Mac (women know when another woman wants their man! ;) ) What I would actually love to see, is for Peyton to recognize that Mac loves Stella and vice versa and actually bow out gracefully. That would make me really like her actually...if she recognized that even though Mac was with her he wasn't in love with her, and so she called him on it and said something like:
"I love you Mac and this past year with you has been amazing...but I know you are not in love with me, and I want to be with someone who is in love with me, and I also don't want to be the girl who stands in the way of true love. She loves you ya know, has for a long time I'd say....so Mac...go for it, take a chance and see where it goes...if I had to guess I'd say you both will be more happy then you could have ever thought possible!"
And then she leaves, takes a transfer or whatever...but seriously y'all can't tell me you wouldn't like her if she did that...I'd be impressed myself! :D

Finally i have my copies of the eps... I'm goin' for the infamous scene now. I'll tell you later.

JF... it's possible that he thinks that he doesn't want to be alone and, as he's not ready to give himself completely like he would do with Stella, he dates Payless.

Mo, I should also remind you that there's a study that shows Greek are the most er, friskiest out of all the cultures in Europe so there's another reason to prove that Stella wants it more then Mac :lol:.

Hmm maybe having Stella transfer could be a solution in the long run for Mac to notice her but I think she wouldn't be able to do it at the last minute or she would come right back. She probably enjoys spending as much time with Mac as possible so she wants to stay in the same office, branch whatever. Plus, Mac get the feeling that she wants to transfer because she doesn't like him, not because she wants to find out how he really feels. Guys can suck at figuring out what they want :lol:.

Mo, I should also remind you that there's a study that shows Greek are the most er, friskiest out of all the cultures in Europe so there's another reason to prove that Stella wants it more then Mac :lol:
Lol... J.F. you crack me up, I LOVE it! :lol: A study huh? I would LOVE to see that...a study saying the Greek's are the friskiest...lol...gotta love the Greeks! ;) :D

Oh did you think I was saying Stella should transfer? :confused: Cuz that's NOT what I was saying at all! No I don't want Stel to transfer or leave at all! No I was just saying that I thought Payless should be altruistic and tell Mac that even though they are dating it is quite obvious he was in love with someone else and not her...so she (Payless) is going to bow out gracefully...so when I said she leaves I meant that Peyton was the one who would tell Mac to give it a try with Stella because it was obvious she (Stella) loves him and he clearly loves her...and then that it would be Payless who left and took a transfer or another job or something else away, leaving Mac and Stella to start their relationship...finally! :D No I don't think Stel should leave...I don't think she would anyway...but I don't want her to either! :lol:

How is everyone? Been MIA for three days due to lack of Internet connection and 36hours of no power. A storm (ala Katrina) just went past our city. So there, no power, no internet, no TalkCSI. Grrrr....

Anyway, speaking of fluff (well, that's where I left off two pages ago) -- it's easier for me to write angst when it comes to CSI:NY in general. I reserve my fluff for CSI:LV. Although I have two Smacked fics that are a bit fluffy -- the ones involving their 'children'. It's in my FF.net account if you're interested.

Right now, I'm in my angst mode and come bringing Chapter 5 of "A Friend of Mine" -- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3157581/5/

I think Payless would be the one saying the words that she wants out. Of course, Mac would be thinking about it too but she'll be faster in making a decision on it and actually saying it. It would probably happen by the season finale or somewhere around that time. As for the reason, there can be a lot. But I think it can be as simple as growing apart. Work pressures get to them plus Mac's initial concern of working with someone you have an intimate relationship with.....

I guess I should say it was more of a survey then study but still, we finally have something to be proud of :lol:.

Oops I guess I should learn to read when I'll fully awake :lol:. I'm sorry. I think having Payless transfering out would be the best solution. We don't have to deal with the cliche of cheating or firing & it would leave Mac with some dignity. Plus, Mac cannot deny that he has some feelings for Stella & if someone like Payless can dectect that it's pretty true. The thing is how long can Mac hide these feelings for before everyone finds out?

Finds out what? Mac's feelings towards Stella? I guess it's pretty obvious. I mean the way he's protective of her more than the others. And how he's more comfortable and loose with her.

She can transfer out or quit or just go away lol

i agree with chaos he seems more comfertable with her (stella) than anyone and i agree with jorja_fan its better for peyton to leave or transfer and let mac figure out that he has stella who he seems to has feelings for but alas we must wait !!! lol oh by the way i have some stella/mac icons on the csi new icon showcase theard case any of you guys are interested!! its at my live journal lol

Cate hey hon! Welcome back :D And lol J.F. no worries, I read back over what I wrote before and it totally didn't makes sense anyway :lol:
But yeah I do think the best thing would be for Peyton to transfer out or decide to take another job or something...because you're right that allows Mac his dignity and plus if she recognizes that Mac loves Stella that means it's Clearly obvious! (I mean of course it's clearly OBVIOUS to us! :lol: But if the other woman sees it...that's a big deal!) So yeah I really want Peyton to tell Mac to go for it with Stella (I'd be really impressed if she did that instead of being royally pissed or mad or something...but I don't know that she will!) But yeah...then the question is...will Mac listen and actually tell Stella how he feels or will he try to hide it? Oh here we go....!

Say in an upcoming episode something almost happens to Stella at a scene, she gets hurt or something...not badly but enough so that Mac gets scared for her...something that Peyton notices and makes her think. So after the case is over and solved, Peyton goes to Mac at his house and tells him that she has put in for a transfer. He askes why and she says, "Because of what happened today...when Stella got hurt...I saw the way you looked at her Mac and I finally got it...we've been together a year and you've never looked at me like that. So I'm doing the right thing and bowing out. Just promise me something...don't wait to tell her, okay. You deserve to be happy, and she'll do that...she'll make you happy." And then she leaves with Mac staring after her. Then we see Peyton knocking on another door, and this time Stel answers, and seeing Peyton she's clearly surprised. They stare at eachother for a moment and finally Stel says "Um did you want to come in?" Peyton looks at the ground a moment and then shakes her head, "No I just came by to make sure you're okay and to tell you I'm leaving."
Stel looks confused, "You're leaving but why...what...?"
Peyton looks at her with a mixture of sadness and amusement on her face..."You know why..." she pauses, "He loves you ya know....he's a little scared I think, but he loves you, probably more than he's ever loved anyone before...and I if I were you I would grab him and hold onto him and never let him go!" She looked up again at Stel's shocked face and smiled..."Just wanted you to know Stella...take good care of him okay..." and with that Peyton walked away down the hall...leaving Stella staring after her.

There! Now how's that...and then of course Mac would go to Stella's and they'd get together... :devil: and stay together!! :D

msgirl == whats your lj? (mine's the same name there)

hiya Cate wondered where you've been. Ooh you updated ficcie? proud of you. :D

I think their just wanting to yank our chain for a bit (Kinda like J does) And then they'll give us our Smacked. Letting Mac test himself dating wise :D

Yank our chain for a bit huh Lynn! Lol, I like that :D And I agree...I think they're just giving us angst for awhile (which we know you love! ;) ) and then when they feel they've dragged us around enough they'll give us our Smacked...I just knows it! :D

Sweet mj! Hey I love your banner by the way...fabulous Smacked moments! :D

So y'all anyone have any thoughts as to what possible Smacked moments we'll get this next week? They work the case together right? So we should get something, for sure! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back