Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could have our own mafia but we're too busy drinking frappe's & whining about something to do anything.
That's awesome hon! :lol: :lol:

I think if I remember correctly I heard somewhere that Peyton had actually worked in the lab a few years back and then had left to go take that teaching position and then obviously she came back now...so yeah. Don't remember where I heard that exactly though. But if that's the case, then they all would have known eachother before...which makes her and Mac a bit more real in my book. (Not that it makes me like her any better...but at least she's not some random girl Mac hopped into bed with...ya know....cuz I definitely wouldn't have liked that!)

:lol: I could totally see Mac asleep in bed with Payless & then saying in his sleep, "It is true! Once you go Greek you can't walk for a week!" & then Payless would get all nervous & go, "Greek?!? I'm British!". See, Stella is just that good :devil:. She has Mac talking about her in his sleep.

jorja_fan86 said:
:lol: I could totally see Mac asleep in bed with Payless & then saying in his sleep, "It is true! Once you go Greek you can't walk for a week!" & then Payless would get all nervous & go, "Greek?!? I'm British!". See, Stella is just that good :devil:. She has Mac talking about her in his sleep.
J.F.!! Lol, that is hilarious! I love it!! That would be hysterical! :lol: Oh let me add this...so say Peyton didn't know Stel was Greek (not sure how she wouldn't but still say she didn't!) So she goes into the office the next day and thinks she'll be mean to Stella and talk about Mac...so she says to Stel, "You'll never believe what Mac said in his sleep last night!" And so Payless tells her that...thinking Stel will get jealous and hurt and run away! But instead Stel just breaks out in this huge grin and says "Payless, that's the best thing I've heard all day! Thanks!" And walks off to Mac's office smirking like she owns the world...leaving Payless utterly confused... :D :D

That would be so good i wished that they put mac a stella together in this season but i could imagine mac going to the lab and walking in the door where payless is and going "hi stella so what you got for me " after spending all that time with her payless would be shooting him evils through out the rest of the night like im not stella im PEYTON !!! and stoming off

but since im in the uk i wont see any smacked of season 3 till next year grrr :( but hey we're in re- runs of 2 here so something i look forward to sorry that was a little off topic !!

So of course I missed last night's episode *eye-roll* Blame it on the education system. lol.

Any news for Mac/Stella/Payless?

but i could imagine mac going to the lab and walking in the door where payless is and going "hi stella so what you got for me " after spending all that time with her payless would be shooting him evils through out the rest of the night like im not stella im PEYTON !!! and stoming off
Lol, msgirl that'd be great! :lol: I'd love to see that! :D

sarah there wasn't any Smacked interaction actually...I don't think they even saw eachother in this ep at all. There were a few Mac/Payless scenes, but no Smacked...I'd hoped for at least one scene, but nope. But eppy 4 I think or 5...Smacked works a case together so that should be good! Oh that could be the ep when or right after Payless leaves...so we should definitely get some interesting Smacked moments there! :D

Is there any information on why or how she'll be leaving? Tragically I don't think her death will be ruled accidental ingestion of Italian Pizza or Shoes, but... I'm just not sure how they're going to get rid of a brand-new love interest of the main character.

Oh well about the Smacked interaction - that's pretty unusual considering that they're the mains, but it's possible that they're avoiding Stella's reaction to it in general so that the situation is less complicated, and doesn't take too much away from the cases.

Yeah Sarah I think that could definitely have been part of the reason there wasn't much Smacked interaction...it would make sense to me. Plus I think Danny and Linds were the ship they focused on last night (Squee! :D ) but yeah...so there wasn't room for focus on both ships...but I think they'll show Stel's reaction soon...I mean she has to find out at some point...I don't see them keeping her in the dark for much longer...or if she knows, I don't see them not showing her reaction to knowing soon...(did that make sense? :p )

mmmm, I don't see them killing her off...I think that'd be too dramatic for poor Mac! :( Kill his wife, kill his girlfriend...don't see that happening really. I think instead it'll be that Mac and Payless have a huge fight (I'm hoping over Stel :D) and end up deciding it's not working...and Payless decides she can't hang around since Mac love Stella and Payless can't handle that...so I see her going back to teaching or transfering to another city...thus leaving the show.

Unfortunately I see them leaving her exit open-ended. Like with Sofia, they may have learned that they need to test the water more with a new love interest rather than just sitting her down permanently. So they might fish about, see if she's well-liked and perhaps bring her back. So maybe she leaves for some kind of assignment?

Ehhh, I don't want that to be true...but I guess you could be right....mmmm. If they leave it open-ended, like say she left because her previous teaching position opened up again and they begged her to come back temporarily so she took it for a little while, maybe because things were getting hard with Mac and working with him and she was jealous of him and Stel being so close...so she leaves for a while and then they bring her back only now Mac and Stel are closer than ever :devil: and she can't handle it and breaks it off...now that I would like! :D

I really don't see Claire making a full come-back. As in, a permanent character. Not only because of the Stella/Mac relationship, but also because new characters are so rarely embraced on a TV show that's in its third season. Second season is a good time to bring new people in - technically the show is still new, getting off the ground, maybe the chemistries aren't quite there. But I think by year three, you have an established cast. So you can bring in new people, but not ones that upset the dynamic. Therefore, I assume we'll see M+S get closer when she's gone, and him basically telling her it's not going to work out if she returns, unless that conversations happens as she leaves.

trying to bring in someone to be a regular cast member this late in the game won't work...the cast has their chemistry established already...maybe if they hadn't had Smacked have such great chemistry it could have worked...but TPTB have made that ship pretty much ready to sail...so trying to sink it now, just seems like well what I've said, putting a speedbump in the road to Smacked being together...it's something to get over, yeah, but everyone knows they will get over it! And yeah I'm torn as to when they'll have the "this isn't working" conversation...whether it will be right away or if like you said, she'll take off for a break and then come back and then they'll have it...don't know. But either way, Smacked will get closer, I'm positive of that!

thnx moriel for the info on season 3! luv ya

anyways im now begining to believe tht the writers are smackers- i know it sounds stupid but put urself in there shoes thev got a character whos wife died in 9 11 which as well as being sad added depth to the program. so they cant just jump into another long term realationship. But they do have this long term friend and beautiful woman stella and the chemistry between them is great.

so what do you do- break mac into the dating sence gently by having a non sucessful 4 episode romance get him up and running ( if you know wat i mean) then when the time comes and mac and stella find out that they both love each other mac will be ready to love her with all his heart.plus he wont b finkin bout claire

i think its actually logical to put them together but i think there stringing it out to tease us and to get a betta build up.

thats wat i fink n e way

I agree the writers do seem smackers but want us to squim a bit about them.
I dont know if this is spolier jus MO but better be safe. I dont understand Payton just leaving a good job so maybe she screws up big style somehow getting Mac into trouble. Meaning she has to leave and he decides to break up with her and Stella will be there to pickup the pieces.
I do talk rubbish somtimes!! :lol:

Is it just me or do anyone else notice the lack of chemistry between Payless & Mac last night? It appeared like she did all the flirting with the smiling & such while Mac treated her like a co-worker, not like the girlfriend she is to him. Oh, and I doubt Stella would ever turn down Mac's assistance in the lab like Payless did. Maybe he had a late night ephiany(sp?) & realized that Stella is finally single & that's he's a fool for not taking advantage of that. Or, maybe he saw her in that purple shirt & his hormones just rushed over him :lol:. Either way, SMACked fan or not, anyone can notice that Mac & Stella have way better chemistry then Mac & Payless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back