Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chaostheory08, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

I hope so too. I would be really sad if Mac pulled a Horatio on us and got married to Payless. I thought the beginning was really weird. How they just started with Mac in bed with Payless. The woman who stole Mac away from Stella. And the end?!? I'm not even gonna start. You'll never shut me up!

2. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

What's this about a kid thinking Stella's Claire?

All in all, though, I'm really interested to find out what Stella's opinion of Peyton's relationship with Mac will be. I mean, obviously since Stella has been working with Mac for about 10 years she has a deep friendship with him. Something no one else has. I think her reaction would be very key to the dynamic of not just her relationship with Mac, but to the show.

edited by 1CSIMfan to add spoiler code.

3. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

I watched Recycling last night!!!! *sighs* I've watched the whole hot dog scene more than 10 times by now!!!! I don't read about Peyton 'cause I haven't seen her, and I still can dream with our beautiful s1 smacked scenes!!!! *sighs*

"You know how to treat a girl" (or something like that :p) *sighs*

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, C.W. I don't blame you for just pretending Payless doesn't exist...heehee! :lol: Sounds good to me! ;)
    Yeah that's what I hope as well, sarah. I'd really like Stella to come out as the "better woman"...have her rise above pettiness...and prove that to Mac. :D

5. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

^^ Stella is right when she says that & I bet Mac knows how to treat her in more then one way if you know what I mean :devil:. I too will pretend Payless doesn't exist & I'll just view her as another step in Stella's way which Stella will have no problem taking care of hehe :devil:.

Here's a link to the M/S soundtrack that Mel started so it'll be easy to locate so start posting lyrics everyone heh. There are already some nice songs there so just scroll up to the first post to see 'em :).

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, J.F.! Yeah I bet he does... :devil: Mac would treat a woman VERY well... :devil: Now that's a nice thought! :D **sigh...swoon!**

Lol, exactly! That's how I view her...little speed bump in Smacked's road to paradise! :D

Think we'll get any Smacked moments tomorrow night?

7. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

A Little bump, why does that sound funny and yet gives me an idea.

J's the smuttiest person (besides me and Kels) that you'll meet Mo. Trust me on that.

I'm sure we'll get something tomorrow.

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Lynn you and you're "little ideas"...I love it! Now you just gotta share them with us! Pretty please... :D

Lol, J.F.'s smutty too?! Rock on, I've surrounded myself with fabulous smutty people...I LOVE it! :devil: The gutter is such a totally awesome place to live! :lol:

I hope we get at least a little something tomorrow :D A look, a glance...something! :D

9. CathStokes

Okay heres what we do.. We'll push her!. and J can run over her, (whispers* She's got road rage you know)

Oh yes, J is a major smutty. Where do you think I learned most of it from?

even one of those, "I'm gonna kill you!"

10. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

^ :lol: Road rage? Oh god. Instead of whacking Payless as Lynn suggested I say we keep her around so Mac realizes what a fool he's been & run to the woman who's always been by his side & whom he shares so much chemistry with & that person is Stella :D. As evil as it sounds I would love to see the stunned expression on Payless face as Mac confesses that he's been in love with Stella the whole time & then in the corner Stella is waiting & becoming happier every second. Finally Stella would pop out as Mac is finished speaking & together they run off as cheesy as that sounds :lol:. :devil:

Mo, I used to be mayor of smutville. Lynn can definitely vouch for me :devil: :lol:.

11. CathStokes

Yes, you have road rage, totally.

Why can't we whack her? .. And you want to keep her even though of all that? .. Oh well, i trust your judgements and all, so I'm going with that second part of your statment. I like to see people stunned!

She really was. I totally vouch for her!

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I LOVE that! :D J.F. that's brilliant! :lol: That's totally what should happen...just in the next couple eps of course...cuz I don't really want Payless around much longer than that! :D But still...to see that look on her face as Mac said that and then to see Stella hear that and pop out and them run off...totally cheesy I agree...but still! My fluffy heart just loves that! :lol:**sigh!!**

Lol, although there is still a small part of me that likes Lynn's idea of just whacking her too! :lol:

Mayor of smutsville huh...wow, I'm impressed! I'm in the presence of smut greatness...I feel honored! :lol:

13. Islandgirl

Islandgirl Police Officer

Okay, I missed the season premiere (my VCR malfunctined) but I've heard rumors Mac has a new girlfriend. Noooo!!! But if they must do the "girlfriend' bit I hope it ends soon and Mac gets back to flirting with Stella who is -- as we ALL know -- his soulmate.

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah Islandgirl the eppy opened with Mac in bed with her...(her name is Peyton...we've dubbed her Payless! :p ). But as of now she's slated to be in 4 eps...so Ep. 4 is her last ep as of now...so I'm thinking that they're gonna be having issues and then they'll break up and Mac will go back to Stella. I think Payless is...what did we call her y'all? Oh yeah a speedbump in the road to Smacked's paradise! :lol: It's TPTB trying to put more angst into Smacked's relationship...since they can't get them together yet...(some bigwig rule or something, lol! :p )

15. athens

athens Coroner

Don't be so cruel!>..Just think and hope she[payless :rolleyes:] won't be around for more than 4-5 episodes!..or we don't have to see her ruining our smacked image! :lol:...they may end broke up but that is unsure.. :cool:

Sorry for getting out of topic but I needed to say that! :p..I finally watched all access last night and it was like a very fast episode!..the situation was interesting and I really liked the moment when they were showing Stella at the hospital and Mac at her appartment a couple of times!>..That was nice!..anyway.. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.