Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Nice wallpaper Eve. Maybe Mac forget to bring home some olive oil, ties & cannoli :devil:. Speaking of which I wouldn't be surprised if Stella found those items in her stocking on Christmas day. She'll probably want to put those various items to use right away. Merry Christmas indeed Mac :devil:.

OMG!!! They're rerunning "Blink", right now, in my country :lol:. She's worried about Mac since the first scene together :lol: *sighs*

Hey we need a name for the next Smacked Thread *thinks carefully*

Yeah, they are totally unsinkable. Speaking of which I'd love to see them get wet together. Like, it suddenly pours out while they're at the crime scene, causing both of them to get drenched. Mac suggests that Stella gets out of her wet clothes & Stella happily obliges. Then they go to Mac's place where he turns on the shower and...
Oh Holy Crap! I would LOVE to see that! :devil: J.F. you're totally brilliant! That would be SOOO totally HOT! I would love that...whoa baby! ;) :devil:
I'm now making Christmas desserts (This year; I'm in charge of desserts! ) with Danny. Turns out he's quite the domestic goddess.
Delia hon, you know I likes ya, but you're lucky I'm in a sharing mood! ;) Cuz otherwise I'd be whacking you for stealing my Danny! :lol: As it is, you can borrow him for a bit! ;) Just don't hurt him! :devil: :lol:

Ath hey hon! Welcome back! We've missed you around here! :D :D

Eve love your wall hon! That was great! I love that pic of them, where's that from?!

Ohhhh, new Smacked thread titles...yay! Um....let's see...how about...:
Mac & Stella #7- They Appreciate Each Other!

I know...she caught him with Lynn...for once I'm glad I wasn't with him LOL. But he's still mine, that was just one of the times you stole him from me. But they'll make up. She can always punish him with the robospanker and I'm sure he knows lots of ways to make her happy again :devil:

hmm...

Love, NYC Style
She Tells It To The Marine

Darn I'm blank right now...those are all I had :(

Awww I likes those Melly! Here's a few more....for fun! ;)
Mac & Stella #7- "Can't Put Out This Flame!"
Or... :devil:

Mac & Stella #7- "Can't Blow Out This Flame!" (I think that's my fav.! ;) )
Or...
Mac & Stella #7- "A Dozen Years of Loving!"

Or...

Mac & Stella #7- "12 Years of Love and Counting!"

Just a few ideas! :lol:

Delia hon, you know I likes ya, but you're lucky I'm in a sharing mood! Cuz otherwise I'd be whacking you for stealing my Danny! As it is, you can borrow him for a bit! Just don't hurt him!
Aww! Aren't you sweet? I'll return him to you after the holidays. :)

Thread titles... Thread titles:
Mac & Stella:
"Because she's there for him."
"He appreciates her, alright!"
"Chemistry isn't only in the lab..."
"He only smiles when she's around."
"There's something about Mac & Stella."

God, they're all so long! :lol:

"He appreciates her,alright!"-ROFL kissmesweet.Me likey.

"Can't blow out this flame!"-so many good thread titles...and only one thread!

Yeah, lots of excellent names.

I like a variant of the appreciate one:
Mac & Stella #7 = "He appreciates her too"

and something about that day she told her about her stalker:
Mac & Stella #7 = "She feels better when he knows"

thanks for praising my wallpaper, guys :) I hoped you like it :)
Moriel21 it's pic from great site with promo pics http://csi.so-phobic.com/ (it is promo for 2x06 Dancing with the fishes)
Jorja yup, I think that it's all because of lack of oil olive and ties :D

and kissmesweet, your "He appreciates her, alright!" rocks! I want it, I want it, I waaaant it ;P

Aww! Aren't you sweet? I'll return him to you after the holidays.
Awww honey... ;) **Mo huggles Delia...then grabs Danny and runs for the hills!** :lol: :lol:

Nice thread titles hon, love 'em! ;)

All these great thread titles...I can't pick just one...but we should start a poll here...want me to? :D

Time alreasy for a new Smacked thread?!nice..I voted..Difficult choice..they all fit our shiP! :D..

Eve ,nice wally thanks!..No olive oil??No honey!! :lol: ;)

Reine.. ..we all know that she cares about him...Even before his wife died..then,they may were just friends...But now??They DON'T have excuses :rolleyes:..

What do you think they 'll do for Chrstmas?

Ath I know it's a tough choice huh! Lol, we just have a great unsinkable ship! Oh shoot...I was gonna say that could be an option too...
Mac & Stella #7 "They're Unsinkable!" (Or "Can't Sink This Ship!" ) :lol:

By the way hon, I love your banner and icon! I didn't know you were a DuCaine fan as well! Rock on! I love them! ;) Nice! :D

athens said:
Reine.. ..we all know that she cares about him...Even before his wife died..then,they may were just friends...But now??They DON'T have excuses :rolleyes:..

Exactly! What the hell are they waiting for? If either one of them don't make a move their gonna either end up alone or with another person. C'mon Mac, we all know you love Stella more then Payless so say something. We don't want Stella to have another boyfriend who isn't you :eek:.

What do you think they 'll do for Chrstmas?

They'll probably hang out at Mac's place while watching a Christmas film & listening to a mixed tape that Mac made for Stella. Afterwards they'll spend the day making a gingerbread house, some hot chocolate & maybe go for a long walk. Then they'll exchange gifts. Finally, in the evening, they'll fall asleep on the couch with Stella resting her head on Mac's chest & Mac's hand will be around Stella shoulder. Awww, they'll look so adorable! :D *melts*

Oh, great scene Mina just imagine that happening in the show
Thud.gif

BTW, I didn't answer the Christmas question myself :p, well I think it'd be like this (this idea came to my mind yesterday when I had just gone to bed):

Stella is in her apartment, alone, like she always is. There's something she knows, and it's killing her. Why does that have to happened? it's unfair. She's thinking about what she saw almost one month before in the lab corridors: Peyton had her hand on Mac's face, yeah she saw it, they tried to hide it, she did too, but the thing is that she knows about Peyton and Mac already. Now she's alone in Christmas night, the previous years after Claire's dead she's spent those moments with Mac, two lonely souls, who shared some good moments just to feel better. But tonight she's alone. She fells asleep in her bed. Like 1 in the morning she's waken up by the fireworks, she stares at them through her window, but suddenly she hears a noise, someone is in her apartment, she remembers about Frankie, she takes her gun, and goes to her living room, she can see a man looking at the fireworks through living room's window "put your hands where I can see them, and turn very slowly", the man did what she said... it was Mac "Mac?", "Stell, ... ehh... oh... I... just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas... and well... bring you a present". "Where's Peyton?" "Peyton? how do you know that?..oh right, you saw us. She's with... oh well... her ex-husband called her and she decided to come back with him". "Ex-husband? so you came here 'cause you're alone now, right?" "Stell, let me finish. That was right after I told her about our Christmas together, she was fed up of hearing your name yesterday, then she told me about her husband... she's never been married so... I guess she just... left me. So could I spend this night with you?, I mean Christmas, I brougt food", "Oh, well Mac, I shouldn't leave you stay... but I want my present, what is it?", he takes a little blue box out of his pocket "here it is" "Tiffany's? OMG, give it to me!!!" she opens it it was a pair of earrings "Earrings?? I love 'em, I must have 1000 pairs" "I know" "I have a present too Mac, in fact I've had it for so long that I don't remember" "What is it?", she got closer to Mac, and gave him a little kiss on his lips "Oh, Stell, ... you've ruined it all" "What? I thought you want it too, it doesn't matter, I'm sorry" Mac took her hands and said "Of course I want it too, but that was my second gift" Stella just jumped on him and kissed passionately, and well just imagined the rest of the story :p

ETA: OMG, that was really long :p, if you think I need to erase it just tell me please.

And it happens at night because in my country we celebrate the 24th at night, and wait until it's midnight to open our presents :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back