Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave it up to the two sexiest people of CSI:NY to make angst look scorching heehee
:lol: They do angst insanely hot.

Now that Payless is back, does it mean that Mac is going to be open about their relationship to the group? Is there a spoiler on this? I can't go there without reading another Lindsay-spoiler and I really don't want to know her secret until it airs on television. Pretty please, anyone?

Gary and Melina (I think) understand what we see between their characters and works with it.
Absolutely. They can make the chemistry work so well. :D

TPTB would never sink SMACked

Yeah I agree Cate! I think they're gonna toy with us for awhile, give us some angst and some hard times...plenty of jealousy I'm sure (all which makes me whine and beg for fluff! :rolleyes: :p ) but in the end our couple will end up together...they're too perfect together for them not to! :D

You'll get you fluff in the end Mo, but I'm getting all of my angsty moments now. I love Smacked. They gimmie what I want and what I need.

*whacks Melly* He's still mine woman, and btw. that wasn't Macky you kissed that was cardboarded one. What? I know all of your tricks!

Lol, yeah that's what keeps me hanging on and happy Lynny hon! ;) Knowing I'll get my fluff in the end! :D I love Smacked too...fo shizzle! :lol: :lol: You are getting your share of angsty moments lately though, that's for darn sure! At least one of us is getting what we want! ;)

*whacks Lynn back with cardboard one* here take it, I got the real one. MINE.

ooh I am so snagging that icon :)

I agree, tptb probably are toying with us. I know it builds tension and all but I'm impantient lol. I want Smacked!

Even if they tried to sink our ship they couldn't. Like, Mac & Stella could date every possible person in NY yet their chemistry amongst other parts would show us that they can one day be together. Heaven forbid if they date & break up they can always get back together judging by the way together. Anyway, no matter what happens our ship will never been taken away from us as we have our moments & imagination. And my imagination is pretty damn good :devil:.

Delia!! I see you draggin' my man under that mistletoe! Don't you be stealing him woman! Bring him back here! :lol: I'm not playin'! ;) :D :D

J.F. I LOVE your icon babe! Love it!! :devil: And yeah Smacked is pretty unsinkable I agree...they're just too hot together! :devil: Lol, imagination is AWESOME!! It's my anti-drug! ;)

Thanks hon. I've been staring at my icon for a good two minutes straight :devil:.

Yeah, they are totally unsinkable. Speaking of which I'd love to see them get wet together. Like, it suddenly pours out while they're at the crime scene, causing both of them to get drenched. Mac suggests that Stella gets out of her wet clothes & Stella happily obliges. Then they go to Mac's place where he turns on the shower and...

Oops, the pg-13 meter is here. Gotta run :lol:.

hey, snagging icons guys? :lol: I know where to find more of that icons, but they were made by wynter126 and she hasn't been around here in a while so, I don't know if we could snag them :rolleyes:

Don't you be stealing him woman! Bring him back here!
:lol: I'm now making Christmas desserts (This year; I'm in charge of desserts! :D) with Danny. Turns out he's quite the domestic goddess. :lol:

Hey, a girl can dream.

Long time no..post in here..

I've seen this famous[for no good reasons]episode with Mac and Peyton..The scene is good ,just the persons should be a little different..Stella instead of Peyton!>..I just loved Mac in that scene..and I am sure he wasn't thinking her when she was saying all the words and she pulled her into a hug but the woman he relly loves...[It's Christmas and I have the right to imagine and have the things *I* want! :lol:!]

thanks for the pics..Nice episode as you already said!..

wynter likes to run away and come back. Reminds me of Cassie :D I'm sure they wouldn't mind as long as you credit them.

J send me that icon when your done starring at it. I want it! :D You've meet that meter alot haven't you? :lol: and people wonder where I get such a dirty mind from.

But I like that vision you've set. :devil:

*glares at Melly* Keep dreaming!

:lol: great pic Eve, poor Mac he doesn't even know what he did :lol:

You're totally right athens, if you change Peyton and put Stella there, that'd be a wonderful scene *sighs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back