Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chaostheory08, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

awww...love it!

Ooh I love the "unsinkable" title idea :)

I think they should start Christmas with one of them under the other's tree with a big red bow....:devil: Hey...She can be his present now and then since her (orthodox)Christmas isn't techincally until Jan 6, he can be hers then hehehe :D

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

J.F. (or should I call you Mina?!) that was incredibly sweet, cute, fluffy and entirely non-smutty! ;) I LOVE it! Although I'm surprised there wasn't some good Smacked smex in there! ;) :lol:

And Reine yours was great too hon! I'd love either one...now if only we got to see it happen! Cuz you know something along those lines will happen, now we just want to see it dang it! :D

Yeah the "Unsinkable" title's kinda fun huh Melly! It's true...they are unsinkable! :D

I'll give us a bit more time to vote and then do a smaller poll...so VOTE y'all, so we can figure out our new fabulous thread title! :lol:

3. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

On a humorous note, what has been stuck in my head ever since the recovery period following the Mac/Peyton scene at the end of Silent Night is:
    come on, “It’s Smacked, not the Titanic!” :lol:

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Mercy that's awesome! I LOVE it! :lol: Totally love it! :D :D I had that same type of thought when I thought of the unsinkable ship! :lol: Great minds hon...great mind! ;)

5. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I think that Mac will be working until it's really late on Christmas Eve and when it strikes 12:00, Stella comes in with the mistletoe.

Or maybe, that's just me. :)

I know... Mac + Peyless = bleh. (Am I allowed to say that??)

6. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

lol this is just what i need... holiday SMacked gutter- er I mean fluffiness! :p

this is way awesome! do you write fics?

7. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Oh thanks mj, it was just an idea I had and then it turned out to be very long post, that's all :)

No I don't write fics, mainly 'cause I don't have time, and since english isn't my first language, I'm not very confident at writing long things in english :), and that was the product of reading so good fics like the ones you do guys (chaos, msgirl and you of course :D if I'm forgetting someone I'm very sorry, I've read so many fics lately *cough* update *cough* soon* :rolleyes:) but thanks guys I appreciate your comments.

I love the Christmas Eve/Jan. 6th idea, when I read the thing about being under the tree I had dirty thoughts :devil:

ETA: if they're presents themselves, would they need wrapping? :devil:

8. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Actually Reine us Greek Orthodox's celebrate Christmas on the 25th even though the calender says otherwise. Other Orthodox groups, like the Serbs & Russians might celebrate it on January 6th. Just wanted to clarify that ;). Although, maybe it's different elsewhere but that's what my family does.

Aww, I love your lil' Christmas idea. Mac would totally be the one making the move, stopping by Stella's place. A Christmas romance would be pretty awesome. They'll probably end up spending New Year's together as well & that'll be the year when they get together. Yep, 2007 will indeed but a very good year for them :devil:.

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Oh my dear Reine they so totally still would! But then again there are so many ways they could "unwrap" eachother! :devil: **Mo stops before the meter whacks her!** :lol: :devil:
    You should write ficcies Reine! We would all be very nice in our reviews and I'm SURE you would do great! ;)

Yeah Mina I'm with you...2007 will be a good year for Smacked, definitely! I can feel it...it's gonna be their year! Although I think that for all my ships, but hey...if I'm gonna dream why not dream big right?! :lol: :lol:

Okay y'all...I'm gonna narrow down our thread title poll...these are the titles that got 5 or more votes (and then I added a couple new ones, cuz I wanted to! ;) )
    So vote, vote, vote!! :D :D

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ I'm glad to see that the poll is getting votes. :) Sorry but whose creating the next thread?

Oh my God! I never realized that. I thought that you were an American... :lol: You speak really good English actually. Love that scenario! Sexy & sweet. Just wondering but what's your mothertongue? Mine's English. (How boring... :lol:)

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, yeah we got some good thread title options this time, as always! Our ship is a plethora of good ideas! :lol: (I like the word "plethora"! :lol: Anyway!)
    Delia I don't know who's starting this thread...who started it last time? Mina or Lynny maybe? Did you want to start it hon? :D

I know Reine I agree, I would never have known English was not your native tongue if you had not told me so, you speak it very well! I really do think you should try a ficcie...even just a little one! ;) Smacked would love you for it! :lol:

12. CalleighWolfe

OMG, guys, you're making me blush [​IMG], thanks for your comments :D, maybe I'll try writing a fic someday, it's not a promise :rolleyes:, but if I write something, don't worry, you, the Smacked team, will be the first to know it ;)

And my mothertongue is Spanish :D.

I voted for all the "appreciate" options, but the "Can't sink this ship" one is really good too :D. So they know many ways of getting rid of the "wrapping", eh? ;) wowowow dirty thoughts, dirty thoughts!!!! :devil: *thinks about another thing... programming...cold thought, phew* :p

13. CalleighWolfe

Sorry for the double post :p, but my previous post had no edit button anymore :D

Where are you guys :(?

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve (Christmas here in my country :D), I wanna hear more about Stella and Mac plans for tomorrow (and the day after tomorrow), maybe they'll have Christmas Smex :rolleyes: :devil:

I need many Smacked fics and Smacked love 'cause it seems I'm gonna spend Christmas blowing my nose :( (yeah I have flu or a cold, well something like that :p)

14. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

hey! someone was looking for this pic right?
    stella/melina's pic

not sure who... I was looking for icons when i found that! :D

Oh yes, this is what I need... some gutter by my tree... so much unwrapping to do eh? :lol:

does someone know the meaning of this? my curiosity's killing me...
    Stella: "Ma tu non dormi mai?" - Mac: "Cos'è dormire?" I saw that with a pic of mac with (only) a towel on his waist... :devil:

Happy Holidays everyone! :)

15. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Oh, really? Thanks, sweetie! That's so sweet of you!

Yep, Happy Holidays everyone. I think that Stella would give a sweater or something really cute/personal to him for Christmas and on the inside sleeve, she'd sew a tiny heart on. :) As the saying goes, "Wearing one's heart on one's sleeves."

That applies. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.