Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
mj0621 said:
hey! someone was looking for this pic right?
That was me!!!! Thanks a lot!!!! :D Where did you find it??? are there more pics???? Mac's pics???? You can PM me the link!!!! Thanks a lot!!!! :)

does someone know the meaning of this? my curiosity's killing me...
Stella: "Ma tu non dormi mai?" - Mac: "Cos'è dormire?" I saw that with a pic of mac with (only) a towel on his waist... :devil:
Well at the beginning I thought it was french, so Katie was helping me, but it doesn't seem french now :p maybe italian, now I don't know :p well I think it says this:

Stella: Can't you sleep?
Mac: What's sleep?

That's what Stella asked Mac in "Blink" the first episode of CSI: NY, and well the word "dormirè" it's similar to the word we use in spanish for "sleep": dormir. I hope that helps you mj ;)

Hey my Smacked buddies! :lol: Merry Christmas Eve-eve! :lol:
maybe I'll try writing a fic someday, it's not a promise
Yay, Reine!! You totally should hon, I for one think that would be fabulous! :D
I wanna hear more about Stella and Mac plans for tomorrow (and the day after tomorrow), maybe they'll have Christmas Smex
Mmmm, definitely think that's on their agenda! ;) In fact I think that's what they have the whole day set aside for. I checked Mac's day calendars...and it looks something like this...:
9am...wake up at Stella's...
9am-noon...do naughty naughty things with Stella! :devil:
Noon...Eat to renew strenghth....
noon-8pm...finish the day out having hot Smacked smex on every surface in Stella's house! :devil:

Sounds like a good busy day if you ask me! ;)

MJ hon hey! Thanks for that pic, Melina's sure gorgeous! :D
does someone know the meaning of this? my curiosity's killing me...
Stella: "Ma tu non dormi mai?" - Mac: "Cos'è dormire?" I saw that with a pic of mac with (only) a towel on his waist...
Mac....shirtless....in just a towel...with Stella there?! :eek: :eek: When, where....need....to...see...that...now! :D :D As for what that says...not sure! But the scene sounds HOT! :devil:
Oh, really? Thanks, sweetie! That's so sweet of you!
If everyone else is okay with you starting the new thread, then I'd say yeah go for it! Works for me! ;) :lol:

^^Love the fic! It's awesome!

Moriel21 said:

I checked Mac's day calendars...and it looks something like this...:
9am...wake up at Stella's...
9am-noon...do naughty naughty things with Stella! :devil:
Noon...Eat to renew strenghth....
noon-8pm...finish the day out having hot Smacked smex on every surface in Stella's house! :devil:

Sounds like a good busy day if you ask me! ;)
Mo, you're hilarious! I like the schedule! Oh to have a Christmas day like that! :lol:

LOL I love :)

And he has a note too: Find new hiding place because Lynn and Mel keep finding all our good ones. On second thought, just issue restraining order against the both of them. And tell Stella to beat them senseless if they get near us.

Hi, everybody!!!

Merry Christmas!!!! :D :D

I haven't read all your comments :p, but I will after I post the...

Smacked Quote Of The Week (SQOTW)
Stella: Yeah, well, Mac Taylor was a Marine. If anybody would survive it, he would. (she says this after an officer says no one would survive the blasting) 2x24 Charge of this post

Smacked Pic Of The Week (SPOTW)
from 2x07 Manhattan Manhunt

10-2312-ManhattanManhunt.jpg

ETA:
Mo, excellent schedule!!!! :devil: Smex, smex, and more smex what else do we need??? muahahaha :devil: :eek:

Cate, I totally loved your "Since That Cold November" :D, she feels great only being her friend *sighs*, but we all know she'll get more in the future :devil: :p. And... de nada, estoy feliz de que te haya gustado the pdf file ;), "Trapped" ¡¡¡me encantó!!! :D

^^ I don't think so Delia we have to wait until we've reached 1000 posts ;) this one is the 938 :)

I hadn't noticed, but in the SPOTW Stella is looking at Mac as if she was asking him: ready for the Smex schedule ;) :eek:

kissmesweet said:
Delia I don't know who's starting this thread...who started it last time? Mina or Lynny maybe? Did you want to start it hon?
Do I create one now since we're at the bottom of 24...?

You need to hold off on creating the new thread until you have 1000 posts. When it gets to post 999, you can post and tell everybody that there is a new thread and then go back and edit that post with a link to the new thread. After that, a mod will close it. BTW. post 1000 will show up on page 26.

If you create a new thread now, some people may start posting in it before the old thread is completed.

Yeah, who's gonna make the new thread? I made this one. Who'll be the lucky 7th? :D Just in time for 2007.

Thanks for all the nice reviews on my new story. I hope you give it the same love as AFOM, since it's going to be just as long. Lol, and did I hear that you want SMACked smex? Well... I'll give ya a hint -- next chapter of STCND.

In the pic, Stella looks like she's daring Mac to do something. And with that cleavage, I know he's game to do whatever she asks him to. Hahahah!

^^ Oooh, I think that's me. :) teehee. My first time 'round.

You need to hold off on creating the new thread until you have 1000 posts. When it gets to post 999, you can post and tell everybody that there is a new thread and then go back and edit that post with a link to the new thread. After that, a mod will close it. BTW. post 1000 will show up on page 26.

If you create a new thread now, some people may start posting in it before the old thread is completed.
Aw, sweetie! Thanks for that. I wasn't quite sure...

Morning Smacked buddies! Hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas! I know I sure did! :D My brother and my best friend got engaged! It was great! :D Good times, good times! :lol:
Mo, you're hilarious! I like the schedule! Oh to have a Christmas day like that!
Lol, glad you liked that Mercy hon! :D Cuz I know both Mac and Stel definitely enjoyed the day! ;) :devil: :devil:
Mo, excellent schedule!!!! Smex, smex, and more smex what else do we need??? muahahaha
Lol, exactly Reine hon, when you have Smacked smex what else could you have want for?! :devil: :lol:
Hey I LOVE the Pic and Quote of the week by the way...those are great hon, as always! :D That pic is especially hot too...wowza!!
In the pic, Stella looks like she's daring Mac to do something. And with that cleavage, I know he's game to do whatever she asks him to. Hahahah!
She totally does Cate! And that's so true, Mac can't refuse the twins anything! :devil: :lol:
Aw, sweetie! Thanks for that. I wasn't quite sure...
Ooops, my bad Delia hon! Forgot to tell ya when you were supposed to start the new thread! Sorry! :D
And onto our new titles...we're doing good with the voting! Our options are popular apparently cuz out of 7, we have 5 titles options with 5 or more votes...so here are those top 5 options...keep voting y'all! You're doing great!! :D :D

Hmm, I wonder what they did for Christmas besides the smexing :devil:. They probably drank a little eggnog with rum, listened to some Christmas carols & relaxed at Mac's place. Stella probably brought over a turkey & maybe Mac made one of his mean cheesburgers :lol:. Whatever they did you all know what happened afterwards :devil:.

They probably drank a little eggnog with rum, listened to some Christmas carols & relaxed at Mac's place

Yeah, I can definitely see that. And Stella gently teasing him to play for her. And you know he will! I don't think he's capable of saying no to her concerning stuff like that. Then later, Mac's nimble fingers will be put to even better use :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back