Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chaostheory08, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

That was me!!!! Thanks a lot!!!! :D Where did you find it??? are there more pics???? Mac's pics???? You can PM me the link!!!! Thanks a lot!!!! :)

Well at the beginning I thought it was french, so Katie was helping me, but it doesn't seem french now :p maybe italian, now I don't know :p well I think it says this:

Stella: Can't you sleep?
    Mac: What's sleep?

That's what Stella asked Mac in "Blink" the first episode of CSI: NY, and well the word "dormirè" it's similar to the word we use in spanish for "sleep": dormir. I hope that helps you mj ;)

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hey my Smacked buddies! :lol: Merry Christmas Eve-eve! :lol:
    Yay, Reine!! You totally should hon, I for one think that would be fabulous! :D
    Mmmm, definitely think that's on their agenda! ;) In fact I think that's what they have the whole day set aside for. I checked Mac's day calendars...and it looks something like this...:
    9am...wake up at Stella's...
    9am-noon...do naughty naughty things with Stella! :devil:
    Noon...Eat to renew strenghth....
    noon-8pm...finish the day out having hot Smacked smex on every surface in Stella's house! :devil:

Sounds like a good busy day if you ask me! ;)

MJ hon hey! Thanks for that pic, Melina's sure gorgeous! :D
    Mac....shirtless....in just a towel...with Stella there?! :eek: :eek: When, where....need....to...see...that...now! :D :D As for what that says...not sure! But the scene sounds HOT! :devil:
    If everyone else is okay with you starting the new thread, then I'd say yeah go for it! Works for me! ;) :lol:

3. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Hey hey! Been MIA again... boo-hoo. Busy shopping and wrapping gifts. And here's my gift to you:

Since That Cold November Day.

Reine, muchas gracias for the pdf files!

Everyone, feliz navidad -- Maligayang Pasko - Happy Holidays!

Btw, I love "12 years and counting".

4. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

^^Love the fic! It's awesome!

Mo, you're hilarious! I like the schedule! Oh to have a Christmas day like that! :lol:

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

LOL I love :)

And he has a note too: Find new hiding place because Lynn and Mel keep finding all our good ones. On second thought, just issue restraining order against the both of them. And tell Stella to beat them senseless if they get near us.

6. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Amazing! Really good! Saving to favorites....!!

7. CalleighWolfe

Hi, everybody!!!

Merry Christmas!!!! :D :D

I haven't read all your comments :p, but I will after I post the...

Smacked Quote Of The Week (SQOTW)
    Stella: Yeah, well, Mac Taylor was a Marine. If anybody would survive it, he would. (she says this after an officer says no one would survive the blasting) 2x24 Charge of this post

Smacked Pic Of The Week (SPOTW)
    from 2x07 Manhattan Manhunt

[​IMG]

ETA:
    Mo, excellent schedule!!!! :devil: Smex, smex, and more smex what else do we need??? muahahaha :devil: :eek:

Cate, I totally loved your "Since That Cold November" :D, she feels great only being her friend *sighs*, but we all know she'll get more in the future :devil: :p. And... de nada, estoy feliz de que te haya gustado the pdf file ;), "Trapped" ¡¡¡me encantó!!! :D

8. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Do I create one now since we're at the bottom of 24...?

9. CalleighWolfe

^^ I don't think so Delia we have to wait until we've reached 1000 posts ;) this one is the 938 :)

I hadn't noticed, but in the SPOTW Stella is looking at Mac as if she was asking him: ready for the Smex schedule ;) :eek:

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

You need to hold off on creating the new thread until you have 1000 posts. When it gets to post 999, you can post and tell everybody that there is a new thread and then go back and edit that post with a link to the new thread. After that, a mod will close it. BTW. post 1000 will show up on page 26.

If you create a new thread now, some people may start posting in it before the old thread is completed.

11. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Yeah, who's gonna make the new thread? I made this one. Who'll be the lucky 7th? :D Just in time for 2007.

Thanks for all the nice reviews on my new story. I hope you give it the same love as AFOM, since it's going to be just as long. Lol, and did I hear that you want SMACked smex? Well... I'll give ya a hint -- next chapter of STCND.

In the pic, Stella looks like she's daring Mac to do something. And with that cleavage, I know he's game to do whatever she asks him to. Hahahah!

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Oooh, I think that's me. :) teehee. My first time 'round.

Aw, sweetie! Thanks for that. I wasn't quite sure...

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Morning Smacked buddies! Hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas! I know I sure did! :D My brother and my best friend got engaged! It was great! :D Good times, good times! :lol:
    Lol, glad you liked that Mercy hon! :D Cuz I know both Mac and Stel definitely enjoyed the day! ;) :devil: :devil:
    Lol, exactly Reine hon, when you have Smacked smex what else could you have want for?! :devil: :lol:
    Hey I LOVE the Pic and Quote of the week by the way...those are great hon, as always! :D That pic is especially hot too...wowza!!
    She totally does Cate! And that's so true, Mac can't refuse the twins anything! :devil: :lol:
    Ooops, my bad Delia hon! Forgot to tell ya when you were supposed to start the new thread! Sorry! :D
    And onto our new titles...we're doing good with the voting! Our options are popular apparently cuz out of 7, we have 5 titles options with 5 or more votes...so here are those top 5 options...keep voting y'all! You're doing great!! :D :D

14. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Hmm, I wonder what they did for Christmas besides the smexing :devil:. They probably drank a little eggnog with rum, listened to some Christmas carols & relaxed at Mac's place. Stella probably brought over a turkey & maybe Mac made one of his mean cheesburgers :lol:. Whatever they did you all know what happened afterwards :devil:.

15. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Yeah, I can definitely see that. And Stella gently teasing him to play for her. And you know he will! I don't think he's capable of saying no to her concerning stuff like that. Then later, Mac's nimble fingers will be put to even better use :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.