Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chaostheory08, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Welcome Sarah! I hope you stick around more & we're all glad that you agree that SMACked is the OTP of the show :D.

I agree with whomever said that it was good that they shared a deep friendship first. If you rush into a relationship you won't know anything about the person but if you've been friends before there's so much to do & talk about 'cause you know exactly who they are and such. The trust issue is already there along with the bonding part.

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

And if J says she's a fluffy, she lyin'!

SMACked otp?? Noooooo!.. haha, I like yanking J's chain, she gets all pissy, its funny... Yes, yes they are the OTP.

Bonding part is the best part, yup. :D

3. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I think the episode I saw, which was my first New York episode, was the one where Mac is eating at the diner, and a shooting takes place, and Stella arrives to process.

The woman who had been at the counter with him announces that she and Mac had been flirting for a few weeks - I think he remembered that she eats oatmeal or something - and Stella gives kind of a hurt look in his direction.

Subtle, but impossible to miss.

4. glam_chic86

:lol: I'm part fluff, part angst. SMACked seriously is the OTP because they've been there since the show began two years ago. They have this bond that only they share, not one that they can have with the rest of the characters. With them they're best friends first & lovers second, or something like that.

:mad: You wouldn't like me when I'm mad Lynn :lol: just kidding.

5. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

:lol: Stel kicked his ass later for that one, I'm sure.

Your more Angst, J. Or something like that? lmao!. But yeah, they deserve OTP status. :D

No, your more like a kitten when your mad. :D

6. glam_chic86

Why you mock me :(.

:lol: Speaking of kittens do you think Mac & Stella would ever get a pet? I think no because they're probably too busy to walk a dog or groom their cat. Anyway, like ^ said they totally deserve to be OTP 'for so many reasons...

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Lynn I think they are fluffies and just in denial about it ;) No worries Mel, J.F. we fluffies don't bite (well not much! :devil: ) you'll like it on our side! :lol:

Okay I have to ask...at the risk of looking dumb...what does OTP stand for? :confused:

Yup that's them J.F. and I totally think that's what will make their relationship all the more awesome! :D

As for a pet...I think they'd get something they didn't have to walk...I could see them getting fish, oooohh or a hermit crab! :lol:

8. mokis

mokis Prime Suspect

JF you hit the point! And it's this deep friendship they share that will make them the best lovers in the world! :lol: I won't get tired of quoting Scully about friends and relationships... you know the deal! :lol:

I like the idea of a smacked soundtrack.... I'll share a lot of songs.

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Mok I totally agree...it's the relationships based on deep friendships that last the longest and are the strongest, I say! :D

2 more days y'all...think we'll get any good Smacked moments this ep? I'd take a meaningful glance or a smile across the lab...oh I know! Mac can be talking to Peyton...and he sees Stel across the lab and she gives him a look like "Come here, I have something to show you"...ya know the whole talking without saying a word thing! :D And Mac nods slightly and smiles at her...Stella nods and smiles back and Peyton catches the exchange and gets this funny look on her face...(cuz she realizes they have something no one else could ever hope to have!) :lol: That'd be a what...like 30 second scene at most...but it'd be SO good! :lol:

10. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

See! I'm totally capable of fluff as well as angst hahhahaah!

So it's Mac's birthday. Stella goes to all the trouble to actually go to his house/apartment to personally give him her gift. It'll be a little thing that only the two of them could understand (olive oil for example). Mac insists that Stella stays longer so they can talk and such. Then... Payless comes along, knocks on the door and opens it. She sees Stella sitting comfortably on Mac's sofa. It'll be an awkward moment then Stella offers to leave. Mac doesn't want her to but she's out of the door before he could voice it out.

11. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Welcome to the thread sarahmva!

That ep is "What You See Is What You See". Actually it was Rose who has noticed Mac eating his oatmeal for awhile now and she was the one who came on to him. But yeah, I love Stella's glance at Mac when Rose pointed him out as the guy who "distracted" her and whom she was working up her nerve to talk to ;)

And the last part with the tie. *Sigh*.

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Cate you can do both fluff and angst...good job! I prefer fluff of course ;) But still...I gotta say...you're little scenario would be fun to see! It'd make a good Smacked moment for sure! :D

Ran what happens here...she fixes his tie, ties it for him....what? I don't really remember! :D

13. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

lol. The horrible thing is that I was planning to really get into New York this season, and then I hear that they've already put a roadblock in the way of my favorite ship after two episodes.

Oh well - I can't see them not putting Stella and Mac together. They're the stars, they're both very low-key and cool, and I think they just seem to fit.

I was watching Forrest Gump the other night, which probably is part of the reason my old Gary Sinise fanning is back.

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, sarah have faith hon...Smacked was made for eachother...and I think the producers see that! ;) But I think the deal is...since they are the main characters...TPTB have this thing about not getting the main characters together until way down the road...they like that angst to be the main focus for a long time! :D So I totally think Smacked will get together...totally! But I think we'll have to have faith in our ship for awhile..but we do get lots of glances, and looks and clear chemistry! ;)

15. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I have to ask before I make my next comment: for the moment, is Payless... not "bashing", but is Payless "discussing" okay?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.