Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww yay for our Smacked quote and pic! Those are so totally cute, yay hon! :D Thanks for those!! :lol: Stella's smile is so cute in that one...I think she's happiest when she's around Mac...actually I think that goes for both of them...they seem happiest and most at ease around eachother! It's so clear and SO cute! I love it! :D

And um yeah that TV Guide cover...SOOO HOT! :devil: :devil: Wowza baby! :D

Haven't seen "Recycling" definitely gonna now! :D

Mac: That shirt looks good on you. Now can I see you out of it?
or
Mac: Man what a rack....
Roselle and I were continuing "Trapped" as of now and she wants to say thanks for reading it.

Anyway, she also wanted to add to ^that^ quote:

Mac: Oh how I want to get that dress off the rack.
Stella: (suggestively) Which rack, Mac?

Oh so that's Claire. *scratches head* Can't picture her with Mac, though. Who's that actress? She looks quite familiar.

Btw, I FINALLY HAVE MY CSI:NY SEASON1 ORIGINAL DVD SET! Geez, that sounds lame -- getting my season1 set on the 3rd season hahahahah..... I love how Melina explained the kiss and the SMACked relationship.

FF.net's document upload's gone nuts. We can't upload the latest "TRapped" chapter. :(

Mac: Oh how I want to get that dress off the rack.
Stella: (suggestively) Which rack, Mac?
Cate! Nice one hon, that is hysterical! And Hot! :devil: I could totally see Stel saying that to Mac! Heehee!

And yay for you finally having your Seas. 1! Lucky you, still have to get mine! :D Wait so what does Melina say about the kiss and Smacked...do tell! You've got me totally curious now...please!! :D

I just saw the pic of the cover let me say its getting hot in here!!! in the season 1 DVD doesnt she say that she did it unexpectly and it was a nice moment between them I think.
Claire looks really pretty in that picture!!!
I love the epsiode "recycling" its good.

Yeah don't they look absolutely GORGEOUS in that pic! :devil: I'm gonna make a banner or wp of it in a bit...can't help it! :D

Awww she did spontaneously? That is SOOOO cute! That makes me like it even more...yay! Smacked is so gonna sail, I KNOW it! :D

Claire is really pretty...totally familair too...wonder what else she's from?

Okay gotta watch "Recycling"! :D

Hoping for Smacked before our hiatus! ;)

Season 1 DVDs!!! Lucky you!!! :( They haven't arrived here I think. Miami's haven't either :). But you can find any LV season you want :p

What did she say abou the kiss???? I know that it was her idea, or it was "their" (Gary and Melina) idea? :devil:

"What rack, Mac???" :lol: Now I get it :lol: I'm slow!!! :lol:

So ff is crazy??? *Reine pouts 'cause she wants to read Trapped* *Reine waits impatiently* :D

I'd like to put those TV Guide pics as my wallpaper, but my mom and dad would be like WTF???? She's finally crazy :p

Happy you loved the pics, the difficult thing of doing this job is that there are so many cute moments between them that I don't know what to choose :p. Next weekend's one is a classic, but I'll love it forever *sighs*

Lol, Reine you crack me up hon! ;) But I'm with ya on impatience, at least you know your DVD's are coming...I can't afford to buy mine yet, so they mock me from their pretty cases whenever I see them! :p :lol:

Ohhhh I like that, it was Melina AND Gary's idea...you gotta know both of them are Smacked fans...I sure think so! ;)

Lol, bummer you can't make those pics your wp...that'd be fabulous! :D

Can't wait for your next quote and pic of the week hon! ;)

Tonight (here in my country) they'll air "On the job" *sighs* I think they only have a scene there 'cause they aren't working in the same case. Today he tells her: "You're the strongest person I know"
Thud.gif
I can't wait. Only 25 mins left!!! *sighs*

Off topic: Today (in my country) is the case when Danny kills the cop and Stella is with "baby Daniela". Lovely scene.

Awwww, Reine I'm totally jealous! I haven't seen either of those eppy's...I really want to see "On The Job"...that line sounds SO sweet! I haven't seen it and yet I can totally picture Mac saying that to STel...awww! :D

And yay for you finally having your Seas. 1! Lucky you, still have to get mine! Wait so what does Melina say about the kiss and Smacked...do tell! You've got me totally curious now...please!!

Lol, well I wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying the first time I watched it -- at that time, I was smiling so hard that my cheeks hurt lol. But when I heard Melina say "kissed him", I rewound it and paid more attention hahahaha...

Yeah, it was an improv during rehearsals and it was so good that they decided to put it in. And yeah, good choice because it looked so natural between them.

Btw, FF.net's back to normal and y'all know what that means.... TRAPPED IS UPDATED.

:eek: I can't believe I missed in a lot of things...
first... thanks for answerging my question.. and I agree... we need a hug! a touch gives us a lot of tension what more a hug right? :D
second... I love the pics...(CW and tv guide) omg I cant wait for the tv guide to come out! I'm gonna make that my wp and I don't care what my 'rents will say... they already know I'm nuts anyway... :p:lol:
third...AW.... I want NY dvds now! boy can't wait till christmas...someone's getting me both seasons! I'm sooo happy... ;)
fourth...cate... love the update... will review after I sort out my hundreds of email from ff...
fifth... so more Peyton huh? I gotta be careful... I'm in a thin line in shipping them... I need SMackedness and SMacked fans to help me!!! :(

Lol, no worries Mj we'll help ya out! ;) There are a million and one reasons to ship Smacked...beginning with the utter hottness that is them together on the front of the upcoming TV Guide! :devil: Seriously they are so amazingly good looking...together! They are a HOT couple...and not just their looks either, their chemistry, it sizzles! And the tenderness and concern they feel for eachother practically oozes out of them! Yet at the same time they are willing to stand up to eachother, challenge eachother and call eachother out of things that might not be right...that to me is a good, solid, ROMANTIC relationship...throw in all the secret smiles, glances and longing looks only for eachother, the little touches and concern and you have got yourself a solid ship that is clearly sailing!

Yay for Smacked...yay, yay, yay!!! :D :D :D

Oh yeah, SMACked is one of the most natural ships in the boob tube. Even the producers and the creator of the show notice that.

The audio commentary on, I think it was "Recycling" said that one of the SMACked moments there is a last minute addition to the episode. They wrote it in and Melina and Gary worked with it nicely.

I'm watching an old episode of "Without a trace". It's about a boy who was kidnapped, so 6 years later they found him in an orphanage. So I had this crazy idea :p

Year 2014 (yeah CSI: NY will last 10 years... I hope :D). Mac and Stella are finally together after being fighting for their love for many years. They think about having children, they will, and Stella has an idea: since she was an orphan, they decide to adopt a girl, not a baby, a 4 years old girl. They see her at the orphanage and this little girl's name, turns out to be Claire. "She is" Mac says with a big smile, "she's ours, babe", Stella nodds, smiling, "yeah, agapi mou, she's ours, our Claire". Etc. :p

Oh well I'm kinda obssesed these days, I think I have to look for a more demanding job :lol: and study more :p

Awwww Reine that is such a totally cute idea! I love the idea of Smacked adopting a little orphan girl, that would SOO sweet! :D Their own little Claire...that is so adorable...awww! :D

O/T...you watch "Without a Trace"? I love that show!! You ship anyone in particular? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back