Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
jorja_fan86 said:
Speaking of sexy, that TV guide cover was HOT. That photo took my mind to naughty places. I remember seeing it for the season two promo pic but damn, gotta love it :devil:.
So the pic is not new??? Do you have it??? Where can I find it??? Could you describe it??? Why is so hot??? I need to know!!!!!!!!!! please someone tell me!!!! *makes watery eyes* What are they doing in the pic??? Tell me!!!! :(

Pic what pic? Loved the epi Stella so should have huged him. I think it proved that Stella knew Claire as a friend and not just as Mac's wife. I hope they push the history more. Claire was stunning and very young!

Panalo means "winner" in our mothertongue, Filipino.

waging-wagi talaga! Yung tipong, ang sarap ng feeling! - as stated in ranma's last post, roughly means "a real winner! Sort of like a wonderful feeling."

Geez, it felt weird translating lol -- oh, the joys/sorrows of bilingualism (<== lol).

Anyway, where's that hot pic? And a screen cap of that touch. I'm coming down from my AFOM high so I crave SMACked pics.

CalleighWolfe said:
Hey, where in TV Guide web page did you find the pic??? :confused: I can't find it, I even can't find the Coming soon on TV Guide thing :(

Could you PM me the right link??? I don't know if you can put it here, if you can do it. Thanks!!! :D

Edited: oh I found the Coming soon, but not the pic :(

The picture is not on that website. Well,at least I couldn't find it. When I found that "Coming soon" thing I just made the assumption that maybe the picture will be on the cover of next TV Guide magazine.

I've only see it once ( on next week's episode promo ) and I don't know if it's just me but they have the wrong promo video on CBS website. They still have that "Sweet sixteen" episode promo...even though it says it's "Raising Shane". So maybe if they change the promo to right one you're able to see the picture there as well.

Pic? What PIcs?!!?!?!?! I must knowww!!! LOL I've been MIA for some time, and reading through the past few pages just makes me...:eek:!!!!!

Hey y'all! How are my Smacked buddies? :D
Finally saw our eppy this morning...finally!! It was pretty good! The cases were a little interesting and some of the ways they figured stuff out cracked me up...prints off a bird? Scratches on a car that stacked on top of eachother turn into a coin off a belly dancer's belt? :lol: :lol: But hey I'm not a CSI so what do I know?! :rolleyes: Heehee, but we got some Smacked so it's all good!

Our Smacked moment was totally cute wasn't it! It totally made me stop and go "Awwwwwww! They just fit so well together!" ( J.F. my mind totally just went somewhere else with that...wanna guess where? :devil: :devil: ) Anyway!! Yeah love that they just started chatting as soon as they saw eachother and then Stell at one point practically caressed him with her eyes...and then she rubs his arm...awwww! They both looked so good in this ep, yummy! And can I just say, pissed Mac is FREAKING HOT!! :devil: Wow! Stell so would have jumped him at that point...gah I wanted to jump him! :devil:

And poor Stel and crazy mothers who kill their kids or husbands, geez Stel seems stuck with them! Wow...sad day!

So yeah overall pretty good ep, loved our moment! Sweet deal!

And as for that TV Guide pic of Smacked looking so HOT..totally gonna go look for that today! Yeah baby! I'll let ya know if I find it! :D

Oh and I wanted to add...those pics of Claire...she was gorgeous...wow! And I loved that Mac took Stel's suggestion and followed up with Reed (who I LOVE by the way!) :D

And Reine ( CalleighWolfe ) made a totally cute Smacked vid that's on Youtube...y'all should go check it out! :D

Okay I'm off... :lol:

Oh Jesus Mo thanks again :D. The vid was uploaded by sandersidle I did it but I asked her to upload it. Thanks Katie!!!!

The pics I was talking about were the ones they showed during the promo for next week, they're supposed to be in TV Guide.

Didn't you noticed that Claire had wavy hair???, so wavy... then curly...Stella!!!! :D :devil: :eek:

Lol! :lol: No worries Reine hon...I really loved it! I hadn't even seen some of the scenes in there, I'd seen pics, but not the actual scenes so that made it even better for me! :D And that song is one of my favs, so yeah sweet deal hon! :lol:

And yeah, wavy hair to curly hair...natural progression! ;) And for the record...Mac SOOO loves Stel! :D

I know it's not the next TV Guide, that one's a Bones cover *which I'm totally psyched about BTW* But whether it's a future one, I've no idea. I'd love it if it was. CSI LV...Bones, CSI NY...What could be better for me? hehe

LOL I bet she cornered him later.
Stella: Did you know you're totally hot when you're angry?
Mac: Oh, am I? So are you
Stella: Shut up and kiss me already *grabs him*

I still haven't found the pic but I promise to keep looking for you all :).

Hmmm, Stella seems to have some knowledge about what belly dancers wear. Maybe it's cause she puts on the costume for Mac when they want to have a sexy time :devil:.

I know it's not the next TV Guide, that one's a Bones cover *which I'm totally psyched about BTW* But whether it's a future one, I've no idea.
Yeah I just bought the new one, with Bones on the cover...totally with ya on being psyched about that Mel!! (It's got a cute interview of them in it too! ;) )

As for when the CSI:NY one comes out...here's what it said on tvguide.com....
"COMING SOON TO TVGUIDE
Why CSI: NY is hotter than ever! Sexy couples! Cool cases! Shocking twists!" :D Cool beans huh! :D
Hmmm, Stella seems to have some knowledge about what belly dancers wear. Maybe it's cause she puts on the costume for Mac when they want to have a sexy time
Um yeah she does J.F.! :devil: :lol:

Hey y'all! How are my Smacked buddies?
Oh my God, you're everywhere, Moriel! + I'm so thankful for that. :D

"COMING SOON TO TVGUIDE
Why CSI: NY is hotter than ever! Sexy couples! Cool cases! Shocking twists!"
"Sexy couples"??!?!?! AHHHHH- I can hardly wait. Can someone scan it for me when they get their issues? THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Oh my God, you're everywhere, Moriel! + I'm so thankful for that.
:lol: :lol: Yeah I guess I am kind of haunting the boards tonight huh! :lol: Good thing you're glad about it and not sick of me! ;)

Yeah "Sexy couples"! I can't wait to see that issue! I'm guessing it'll be next Friday's issue...and the Smacked pic they have on the cover looks SOOO hot from what I could tell on the promo...yummy indeed! :devil: If anyone can find that pic I would LOVE it!! :D

CalleighWolfe said:
Didn't you noticed that Claire had wavy hair???, so wavy... then curly...Stella!!!! :D :devil: :eek:

Ooohhhh..... coincidential! D'you have a screencap of that?

I was playing the CSI:Miami video game this afternoon and guess what I saw in Yelina's case (the 4th one):

image769wy6.jpg

Look at the second sentence. Here's a closer look:

image768cz1.jpg

Took those with my cam phone. The PC I use for gaming isn't the same one as the one I'm using now.

So it's written in the stars after all..... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back