Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Chaos! I still remember that! omg, I never realised it until you showed me... :D

ranma... I thought you were a Mac/Peyton shipper... phew...

I think the HOT tv guide cover is going to be on the first week of december...(just a hunch)

Is it me or Mac likes curly/wavy gals?:devil:

guys, you really know how to dump me in the gutter...:lol:

I think i should put this in the beep box...:lol:
hey question, had Stella hugged Mac before?(or visa versa?) and how many times did Stell kiss Mac anyway(in the whole show?)

^^ That's not really a spoiler. :lol: Since it's in the past. I remember in an episode back in Season 1, Stella had kissed Mac when she found something on a case! I'm sure CalleighWolfe (the episode expert) can point you to the episode.

Lol, mmmmmm good question mj! Stel kissed Mac on the cheek in either "Til Death Do We Part" or "What You See Is What You See" I can never remember which one the kiss is in! :p And as for hugs...huh, you know I actually don't know if they've ever hugged! :eek: I know they touch each other often, she on his arm or shoulder, him on her back or arm...but I don't know about a hug! :lol:

I do'nt know how someone got the TV Guide so early-I haven't even got this week's yet- but there was a juicy spoiler. Stella gets into contact with contaminated blood. I sure hope Mac is there fojr moral support. Unfortunately there's more Payless stuff too but no real spoilers. The pics made me go "boo" though lol.

Wait Stell comes in contact with contaminated blood? Like she gets pricked by a needle or something? That doesn't sound good whatever it is! Poor Stella, hopefully Mac will be there to comfort and take care of her!! More Payless huh? :( I think she's supposed to be in this next eppy of ours...:p Which pics??!! Good pics?

Well both. I'm not fond of the Payless pics but I love the Smacked cover :) And I'm not sure how much more of her there'll be, they just talked about her earlier eps. And reprinted that pic they had of them from before

Yeah I saw those hon...LOVE the Smacked cover!! Can we say YUMMY!! :devil: How insanely HOT did both Stell and Mac look...wow! They are SO gorgeous!! :devil:

Here's a link for those of you who haven't seen them...a link to the links of the pics! :D
Gorgeous Smackedness!

OMG!!! I've missed a lot!!! And I didn't post the SPOTW yesterday. I didn't forget, I arrived from work, ate and then I fell asleep. I woke up at 2 in the morning with this thought: "OMG!!! the pic!!!".

Cate I can post a cap of Claire later, so wait for it ;) (maybe someone posted it already but I haven't read all the posts :p)

So here are...
Smacked Quote Of The Week (SQOTW)
Mac: That's what I like about you. You always get the details right. 1x23 What you see is what you see.

I couldn't believe my ears when I heard him telling that to Stella. And she was like: Yeah, I'm good!!! :D

Smacked Pic Of The Week (SPOTW)
from 1x12 Recycling. One of the best Smacked moments so far *sighs*. Stella's smile was so cute there and Mac's look was priceless. And the way he looked at her when he invited her out *sighs*

6-2511-1x12-Recycling.jpg

I just saw a rerun of "Recycling" the other day...the whole invitation+date made my shipper heart beat faster *sigh*

kissmesweet said:
^^ That's not really a spoiler. :lol: Since it's in the past. I remember in an episode back in Season 1, Stella had kissed Mac when she found something on a case! I'm sure CalleighWolfe (the episode expert) can point you to the episode.
Oh thanks for the compliment *blushes*

I don't remember any hug. I haven't watched season 2 complete either but as far as I know, there isn't any hug. The kiss on the cheek was in "Til death do we part" season 1.

Here's the pic of Claire that mac gave to Reed :D. You see? wavy hair!!!! :devil:

OMG!!!! Those pics are so hot, and the title of the article is very good!!!! :devil:

awww now I'm gonna cry that she's gone lol. Ohwell at least he has Stella to take the hurt away :)

Nice POTW :)

Mac: That shirt looks good on you. Now can I see you out of it?
or
Mac: Man what a rack....

liten said:
I just saw a rerun of "Recycling" the other day...the whole invitation+date made my shipper heart beat faster *sigh*

Recycling is my favorite...ever! :lol: I love the fact that *they* do spend some downtime together (no matter how flimsy the reason is) from time to time.

Great POTW and QOTW! I'd forgotten about that rather racy little line Mac gave :devil: Must rewatch my S1 DVDs soon.

And yeah, I changed my avvie. Sometimes it's hard to have a language barrier. One misses out on the nuances. I'll be honest though, I'm pretty much a Macwhore so I'll ship anyone with him (except for Jane!) but my OTP is MS :cool:

That Gary and Melina pic! :eek: So hawt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back