Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
plus the inevitable "glow" would be obvious as well!

YES YES YES! That'll be one of the telling signs. Hahahahahaha!

Oh I have too many bunnies in my plot plate as of now, I should finish one so I can get started on the next one.

Hello my Smacked buddies! :D How's it goin today?! Who's excited about tonight? Yay, me! Hopefully we'll get some good Smacked-ness!! :lol: I sure hope so!!
I bet Stella would like to play Turkey for Mac...not the cooking and eating part but the rubbing her down-with maybe body oil or something yummy like choocolate sauce- and basting her in the bathtub...not to mention the aformentioned stuffing

Oh I hope the meter doesnt' spank me lol.
Mel! :devil: That's awesome! Even if the meter whacks you, that's worth it! ;) I love it...rubbing her down, stuffing her...gah, I'm forever in the gutter now! Talk about gutter images...yeah baby!! :devil:

Can't wait for tonight, sure hope we get some good stuff! If only we could get something nice and guttery, I would be happy forever! :lol:

Hey guys, where are you??? :(

sansersidle told me that there was a very good Smacked scene yesterday night, where Mac and Stella were talking about Claire 'cause Mac was a little worried about Claire jr. (Reed, right?), and he was explaining to her how disappointed he felt when he knew his mother was dead. So she thinks Stella rubbed his arm and well the whole scene was totally cute, she was telling me through the MSN and I could feel the emotion *sighs*. They weren't working together but they had this scene. :D

Edited: I started reading another Smacked fic yesterday, its name is "The Need to Feel Loved" it's at ff. The author is E. Limberg.

Yes, where is everyone :confused:

I heard about that scene, too, CW! I'm hoping to get a glimpse of it tonight. Aa great ep-reviewer at LJ said that there's a tell-tale pause when Mac says his ex-wife's name :( I'm thinking he's still not 100% healthy with relationships (too bad for Payless :D ) Speaking of witch, isn't it fantabulous that Payless wasn't in tonight's ep? Heh.

Also, what's the TV Guide cover of Gary & Melina I've been hearing about and why is it so hot? Is there a link to that cover online?

ETA: There *was* rubbing, CW! Though it was off-cam, darn it.

well,I am here!! :lol:

CalW I am reading that fic too!!is nice and the author has more good stories! ;)

I haven't watched the new episode yet and I am a little bit back on spoilers..Soo,Mac feels uncomfortable talking about Claire!/?Poor Mac..[that is too bad for Payless! :lol:]not for Stella..although she is his best frined..and more!
Sure thing ,when he is talking to someone about Claire and even more Stella of course is like he knows everything!!

So for you that already watched the episode,do you have anything to say?!

E:I've just read the epilogue of Cate's fic!!it was fantastic!..too bad is done!..more fics pls! :lol:

It's a good thing for Stella, alright. Mac's uncomfortable talking about Claire and the fact that he opens up to Stella tells something about how deep their relationship is.

Well, I do plan to have a companion fic on AFOM.

Today's episode was great. I liked how Stella was comforting Mac and how she told him that Claire is still alive in his memories. What a lovely moment. It really showed how close the team is (especially Stella and Mac) and how much they care for each other.

Family & friends & support are always the main symbols of the show. Smacked just makes it that much better. :)

I love last night's eppy!
I thought she was gonna hug him but hey, a rub is enough for me...: :D It shows that their relationship is far deep than friends...-eep, that's what chaos said... oh well...

Ranma, *code-switch* yung avatar mo.... bakit 'panalo'? Lol...
I've been dying to ask that too... :p

chaos lemme review in a bit okay? :D can't wait for it...

ranma said:
Also, what's the TV Guide cover of Gary & Melina I've been hearing about and why is it so hot? Is there a link to that cover online?

I saw that picture!! It was HOOOOT!! I was watching the premier of the next episode and they showed that picture in the end of the promo! It was just a quick flash but I can tell..it was HOT!!
I was also wondering about that picture so I went to TV Guide website and it said...
"COMING SOON TO TV GUIDE:
Why CSI: NY is hotter than ever! Sexy couples! Cool cases! Shocking twists!"
OMG!! *jumps up and down*
Maybe the picture will be on the cover of the next issue!! :D

Awwwww...and that Mac/Stella talk was super cute! I loooved Stella's face and how she touched Mac... *sigh*
They so belong together!

Hey, where in TV Guide web page did you find the pic??? :confused: I can't find it, I even can't find the Coming soon on TV Guide thing :(

Could you PM me the right link??? I don't know if you can put it here, if you can do it. Thanks!!! :D

Edited: oh I found the Coming soon, but not the pic :(

Awwwww...and that Mac/Stella talk was super cute! I loooved Stella's face and how she touched Mac... *sigh*
They so belong together!

What she said! Hahahahaha.... I can't imagine them with other people. I mean, even with Frankie and Peyton there -- MAc and Stella still are together, going to each other if they want to talk, banter and such.

^Like each other's touchstones! (Haha, sorry, huge XF-MSR fan here ;) )

Knowing how close-mouthed Mac is, I'm really glad Stella's there for him to talk to and sound off with. Fact, I'm thinking *she's* the only one he can talk to about stuff like that. And he followed her advice! Sweet man.

cate & mj, my avvie is more like what Payless must be thinking at that moment, mwehehe (for those who don't know, "panalo" roughly means "winner" and deviations of that word) But honestly, I think anyone who kisses Mac eh waging-wagi talaga! Yung tipong, ang sarap ng feeling! :D

^^ What's "panalo"? I thought you were a M/P shipper at first. Glad you're not. :lol:
Payless is ugh. I like how even though Mac and Stella don't work on same cases all the time, they still manage to make time for each other. Like when Stella gave him a push to talk to Reed. It was as if she knew him inside out.

Awww I loved the SMACked moments from the latest episode. Only Stella would encourage Mac to commuincate with Reed & only she would say such kind words about Claire. She's great at helping him out. I also loved how they just bumped into each other & began chatting. They don't even have to be on the same case to talk & I love that. Once again Stella rubbed Mac's shoulder. That was sweet & sexy at the same time.

Speaking of sexy, that TV guide cover was HOT. That photo took my mind to naughty places. I remember seeing it for the season two promo pic but damn, gotta love it :devil:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back