Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Stella should put my icon on a Tshirt and wear it one day...then be sure Peyton sees it :evil grin:

LOL mj probably not. ooh and one more thing about Christmas: Mistletoe! If Stella can get Mac under it, she can totally kiss him good and proper and thoroughly...ahem.

But hey there's also always New Year's. They can just blame it all on too much champaign lolol.

mj sorry for affecting you :( I just wanted to say what I think. But the mistletoe and the New Year's ideas make me feel positive about Smacked again. :D :D :D So keep on writing please.

Cate gonna read chapter 24 after I finish posting... ;)

Smacked Quote Of The Week (SQOTW)
Here's one of my favorites :D

Stella: There's something... gooey here.
Mac: Gooey? That's a good forensic word. Gooey. I'll have to use that more. 1x07 - Rain

Smacked Pic Of The Week (SPOTW)
from Crime And Misdemeanor 1x19
Stella, what are you looking at????!!!!
5-1811-1x19-CrimeAndMisdemeanor.jpg

You wanna know what Stella's looking at or more of what she's thinking about? She's thinking about pushing Macky up against a wall and :devil:

oh yeah, Lynn you're right, I really wanna know what she's thinking :devil: :eek:

Cate I read chapter 24 of AFOM, and it totally rocks, the scene was so romantic, and cute, and sweet, and perfet and *sighs*, update, update, update :rolleyes: :D

I'll take that bet, except Ill be betting with you so thats all... Mo, bet against me, do it!
Lol, okay :lol:...but wait what am I betting against you in? And I don't like betting against you I always lose! :p :lol:
Mo (hope you dont mind me calling you that) i like your banner too
Sure you can call me Mo, no problem! Awww, thanks....Yeah it's a fun banner I likes it! :D
I can't wait 'till Christmas...She can be Mac's pressie and he can so totally unwrap and enjoy her Bet he'd love waking up to find her under his tree with a nice big red bow <g>
Mery Christmas Macky...yeah baby! Now that is one Christmas present he would LOVE unwrapping! :devil: :devil:
You know when Mac said that he had Thanksgiving plans... That crushed me so much. I was like "WHAT ABOUT STELLA?"
Awwww see kissme my first thought was that he was having Thanksgiving with Stel and didn't want to make a big deal of it in the office, and maybe he invited Claire's son over to to get to know him better and show him some pictures and stuff of his mom's and Stel could be there since she knew Claire really well too...see now wouldn't that be nice! :D :D That's what I think!

C.W. great pic and quote hon, those were good! :D
You wanna know what Stella's looking at or more of what she's thinking about? She's thinking about pushing Macky up against a wall and
Lol, she so was Lynny! :devil: You know that's exactly what she did as soon as they got home! ;) :devil:

I know huh, wouldn't that be the best Smacked Thanksgiving idea...I totally think they should do that! I would love that, that would make my week for Smacked! :D
My idea is possible! I just looked at the guest star list for this week and Kyle Gallner is on it...so Reed is gonna be in this eppy! YAY! I like him and he's a Smacked fan I know it...so that's good! My thanksgiving is possible...**Mo dances!**

CalleighWolfe said:

Cate I read chapter 24 of AFOM, and it totally rocks, the scene was so romantic, and cute, and sweet, and perfet and *sighs*, update, update, update :rolleyes: :D

:D Thanks! One or two more chapters. (unless, I fall into my 'I-cannot-finish-this' bouts again lol)

I so can feel that the kid is pro-SMacked. I mean, it's not Peyton he mistook as Claire, right? So it tells me (at least) that he saw the chemistry between them. As for Thanksgiving plans, how awkward that could be when Mac's spending Thanksgiving dinner with Peyton and then she asks him what/whom he's thankful for -- and he puts Stella on the top of his list.

25th Chapter:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3157581/25/

Rated "T" -- *wink* :devil:

I ate at "Subway" today, and the girl asked me if I wanted olive oil in my sandwich so I was like :rolleyes: :eek: :devil: and said: "Yeah, why not?" ;)

*runs to read chapter 25* :D

Edited: wow, I loved chapter 25 chaos as always :D

I've just watched "Supply and demand". jorja_fan I think you didn't put it in your list, but there were a few good moments:
- A guy reports Stella so Mac defends her *sighs*
- Mac and Stella argue :devil: (angst), and Aiden sees them and clears her throat, so they turn to see her :lol: that was so funny, they looked as a married couple (like they did the whole episode, btw ;))
- She says she won't continue with the case and he says: "Yes, you will" (well something like that).

And Stella was wonderful in this case.

Speaking of Thanksgiving, my friend and I were wtching "AHTY Mrs. Azrael" this week...we couldn't resist when Hammerback was inviting Mac over and Mac said he had plans already. We're both SMacked shippers, so we sighed that he was probably talking about Peyote.

Her comment: "Unless his 'plans' involve sweeping dinner off the table and having Stella right there, they totally suck."

Ficlet, anyone? (evil grin)

^Lol, I might take you up on that. Hahahahhaa.....

I hope they continue the Thanksgiving storyline on the next episode. I mean, Danny could ask what Mac (or Stella) did on Thanksgiving... and both give very vague answers, leaving just enough hints for the imagination.

Her comment: "Unless his 'plans' involve sweeping dinner off the table and having Stella right there, they totally suck."
Okay IronC that would make for the best Thanksgiving eppy ever!! :devil: Now that would be a nice "plan" to have for Thanksgiving...you know that's what Mac really wants to do! ;) :devil:
Danny could ask what Mac (or Stella) did on Thanksgiving... and both give very vague answers, leaving just enough hints for the imagination.
That'd be nice hon...and we would TOTALLY know that they'd spent it together...their faces would give it away...plus the inevitable "glow" would be obvious as well! ;) :devil: :lol:

Sure hope we some good Smacked tomorrow...although now I don't remember, are they working the same case, or not? :confused:

argh... i missed a lot in three days in here...

CW no prob, all forgotten and i'm still typing btw, it's way long...*sigh* I love the pic and quote... man, I wanna see that eppies...

i wanna take that thanksgiving challenge...:devil: I think... :p but i think Chaos will do one thats better...

btw, chaos lemme review your fic... :D ff's gone cukoo with alerts again so...

I miss this place... no SMacked readin' makes me crazy than usual...

I bet Stella would like to play Turkey for Mac...not the cooking and eating part but the rubbing her down-with maybe body oil or something yummy like choocolate sauce- and basting her in the bathtub...not to mention the aformentioned stuffing :devil:

Oh I hope the meter doesnt' spank me lol.

btw anyone know of any good Thanksgiving Smacked fics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back