Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
jorja_fan86 said:
The sweetest moment was when Mac, who noticed that Stella was emotionally disturbed by the outcome, put his hand on her back & whispered something to her.

I saw that part! I think he asked her if she's ok :D I can't wait to see the whole ep tonight when I get the chance. Screw my early morning class :D

Moriel, I like your banner...
Thanks hon, it's fun huh! Lol, I was driving to work the other day and the limerick just popped into my head! :lol:
When Mac & Stella interogated the nurse at the end together they so looked like a married couple judging by their body language & the way they sat.
J.F. Hi hon! :D Totally thought the same thing as I was watching that scene...definitely looked like they were together and clearly very comfortable with eachother in that whole scene! :D
The sweetest moment was when Mac, who noticed that Stella was emotionally disturbed by the outcome, put his hand on her back & whispered something to her. I just love that he came to her aide right away & once again she didn't even flinch. I love the way the look after one another like a romantic couple.
I know the way Mac is so protective of her and looking out for her and caring and sensitive...gah it's just SOO sweet! I love it! Yay they so wub eachother!! :D :lol:
Five bucks says Mac 'stuffed her turkey'
And the Gutter Queen is back! :devil: :lol: Oh hon, I've missed you! :lol: Nice, very nice! Totally agree by the way! :devil:

The sweetest moment was when Mac, who noticed that Stella was emotionally disturbed by the outcome, put his hand on her back & whispered something to her. I just love that he came to her aide right away & once again she didn't even flinch. I love the way the look after one another like a romantic couple.
Does anyone have a pic of that? Here in the UK we're stuck with Season 2 repeats. :mad:

omg the gutter queen has returned! *bows down to J* LMAO.

I'll take that bet, except Ill be betting with you so thats all... Mo, bet against me, do it!

They always look after each other, its their thing. :D

fastfoodjunkie im from the uk too but, the pictures are on the page before CW posted them. By looking at the pictures of them. They look adorable as a couple. The hand on her waist how cute i love them :D

Mo (hope you dont mind me calling you that) i like your banner too

Mac 'stuffed her turkey' . They probably had desert as well & naturally it was the homemade kind, produced in bed
:p omg my minds in the gutter again, and I'm barely over the last one... :p

CW lol, I'm kidding. Of course Mac'd say something more sweet, fluffy, cheesy maybe even cliche and I'm so in trouble, I have to figure out what it is... fast... btw, glad you like it and oh boy, that month is FULL of juicy happenings... and yes of course, it's gonna be hilarious... for us anyway...

gems I'd stick Pey in a fridge but I think Lynn has plans for her... :p

mel I noticed Anna's scenes were all half shots.. lol

Chaos *code switch in a sec* well, penname ko lang naman po eh... :p *returning in english*

:p - I love these smileys!

ROFL! I'm sure she, uh I mean the turkey, was well stuffed by the end <giggle>

Oh, duh. I just hope Chaos updates soon, I need more soon!

I can't wait 'till Christmas...She can be Mac's pressie and he can so totally unwrap and enjoy her :devil: Bet he'd love waking up to find her under his tree with a nice big red bow <g>

You know when Mac said that he had Thanksgiving plans... That crushed me so much. :( I was like "WHAT ABOUT STELLA?"

Mac&Stella have amazing chemistry together! CBS should listen to us! I think that they work really well together and they're great partners and friends. They care about each other so much!! They argue sometimes, but they always make up after and that's a great sign leading up to a relationship. Communication. :)

mel I noticed Anna's scenes were all half shots.. lol
:lol: Me too... My dad was like: "Oh, duh."

I didn't like that thing about the Thanksgiving day. Actually I think that Stella will realize about Peyton that day :(. I think she'll try to invite Mac somewhere, like Sid did, so he'll say no again, and she'll start to investigate or she will realize suddenly, so she'll be sad.

Maybe she'll ask Mac directly and he'll be like: "Could you keep the secret??? I don't want people start gossiping" :( poor Stella :(, and she'll say in a sad way: "Yeah, we're... friends, aren't we???", and he'll notice she's sad and distant and...

Ok I better stop jumping into conclusions *thinks positive* :D

Hi! I recently just started watching CSI NY so I'm still a little new to it, but as I get more into it, I notice that Mac and Stella have the whole chemistry thing down and it's easy to envision them as more than just coworkers.

As for the new ep (I'm afraid i don't know what it is called) at the end where Mac gently places a hand on her back is one of the most telling signs. I hope to see more of them and I hope the show remains true to the team dynamics as well as Mac and Stella.

Oh, duh. I just hope Chaos updates soon, I need more soon!
I'm actually finishing up as we speak. Final chapters... soon! *sniff/yay* Been thinking of printing it out and sending it over to CBS... or was that Trapped? *winkwink*

Anyway, I'm brewing a new Smacked/DF fic. So watch out for that. Geez, I haven't written this much stories for a single ship since forever. I only have 3 for Snickers lol.... and five for SMacked already! *yay me hahahaha*

(I'm afraid i don't know what it is called)
Don't worry. I have the same problem. I can describe the whole season complete with their lines and all -- but I cannot remember the title Hahahahahah!

..::edit::..
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3157581/24/

chaos you must send your fics to them.. give tptb a wakeup call lol :devil:

CW *sobs* you're affecting me... :(

What's gonna happen to stella? all alone in a holiday..noo!!! that certainly ruined the mood of writing... :(

Mel red bow... the question is.. will he be able to sleep? LOL :devil: :p

Chaos... thanks for the update.

I still haven't seen this weeks ep but they've told me there wasn't really smacked moments on it. Now i've read your comments about it.... i don't know if to watch it. Don't want to be mad at Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back