Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chaostheory08, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forensic_nerd

Forensic_nerd Dead on Arrival

or maybe....
    Stella will walk in on Mac when he's lit candles to be romantic and Stella sees and the look on her face would be soo awsome and Mac would have no way of telling her then she finds out that hes seeing someone and makes him tell her and then shes pissed because he didnt trust her enough to tell her about him and 'she who must not be named...'

awsome... ;)

2. mokis

mokis Prime Suspect

It would really have Smacked potential if the kid followed Stella not only because she was leaving Mac's appartment but because the kid saw something special between them. The gift spoiler seems smacked potential also. Who understands better Mac than she? No one. It takes years of good understanding, of sharing deep secrets, of being together in the worst and the best so... Stella is the one. I already said it on the other thread. "Best relationships, the ones who last, are those based on deep friendships".

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

F.n. You're an angsty aren't you? :p Lol, I can tell! Or it could be....
    Stella walks in on Mac with candles lit and the look on her face is so awesome that Mac can't bring himself to tell her they're not for her (even though in his heart he wants them to be!) and then Peyton walks in and thinks Mac did this for Stella and so Peyton storms out and Stella makes Mac explain and then she asks him if he's gonna go after her and he says "Why? When everything I ever really wanted is standing right here in my living room?" Awwww....fluffy's everywhere sigh happily!! :D

Mok I totally agree...the best relationships are those based on deep friendships...it's that awesome solid foundation that solidify's everything...totally agree! :D

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I like, I like :)
    That works for me.... and then can we all stand in line to get, uh, unwrapped? <ggl> Anyway, I like the way you all think :)

I wonder if they'll ever do something with Mac being hurt...Stella's been hurt enough but it'd be cute if he got hurt (worse than the bomb one)and then Stella and him talk and he says he has to say he really loves her 'cause he almost didn't get to and she was afraid of losing him and she wants to say it...<sigh>

5. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I can totally see Stella giving Mac a bottle of olive oil from Sparta & a tie & then having Peyton freak out 'cause they never use olive oil for anything & also because Mac just said he has enough ties :lol: :devil:.

Before I forget here's a list of all the M/S episodes from season one till now...

Season One:

Hush
    Recycling
    Three Generations Are Enough
    Til' Death Do We Part
    Officer Blue
    Tri-Borough
    The Closer
    Night, Mother
    The Dove Comission
    Crime and Misdemeanor
    What You See Is What You See
    Creatures of the Night
    Blood, Sweat & Tears

Season Two:

Jamalot
    Super Men
    All Access
    Necrophilia America
    Corporate Warriors
    Manhattan Manhunt
    Charge of This Post

Seasonm Three:

People With Money

You guys can add to the list when the season progresses :).

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

haha, we gots another angsty! heck yes! :D

haha. I can see that too, that would totally rock if that happened. And I can see the arguement coming off of that one.

Go J! Listing the list. :D

7. Forensic_nerd

Forensic_nerd Dead on Arrival

yes yes i am thank you very much...how did u guess? :lol:

8. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I think it's best when romances have a mix of angst or fluff but I think Mac & Stella are more sexier when there's angst. Anyway, I feel like posting lyrics that I think relate to them...

Fireworks: Plain White T's (Stella's POV)

Well I don't mind waiting
    Til you're comfortable with me
    But what's it gonna take to prove that I'm for real?
    Cause you know how I feel about you
    You know I can't live without you
    I just wanna stay and make it real

Cause I know, you know
    It can't get much better
    Fireworks flying whenever we're together
    I know, you know, that I know you love me

Well I've made up my mind
    That I want you to be the one
    The one I wanna be with
    When I'm ninety-two

Cause I know, you know
    It can't get much better

Cause I know, you know
    It can't get much better

I just wanna feel you tonight
    Making sure the moment's just right
    I could die just staring in your eyes
    I just wanna feel your heartbeat
    Hold you even closer to me
    Fall asleep with you right by my side
    We'll see fireworks tonight

I've waited all my life to make this perfect every way
    And sharing it with you would make it even more than that

Cause I know, you know
    It can't get much better

Cause I know, you know
    It can't get much better

I know, you know
    It can't get much better

It's so fitting...

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awww Mel I would love that! :D I mean not Mac getting hurt, cuz that'd be sad, but him and Stel talking and him saying that to her...that would be SOOO sweet! **double sigh!!**

J.F. I adore you! THANK YOU a million times...I've been wanting a Smacked ep list for season 1 forever...rock on!! YAY! :D (And I LOVE your idea for a gift...that would be totally awesome! :D )

Lol Lynn, got yourself another angsty minion huh...heehee, just be warned...we fluffies will rule the world, maybe not tomorrow...but fluff always gets them in the end! ;) :lol:

10. MacsGirlMel

True, Moriel...I wouldn't want his yummy body scarred anymore...but the aftermath would be nice. And I agree, the fluffies will rule the world :)

I started a SMacked soundtrack thread for ya, jorja_fan...go on and post away :)

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Mel you're a fluffy?! I don't think I knew that...YAY! **huggles her new found fluffy buddy!!** We will SOO rule the world...cuz seriously everyone loves a good fluffy ending, it's just the way it goes! :lol:

And yeah Mel I don't really want more scarring on poor Mac's body...but the aftermath would be lovely! Especially if we got to see said body and then see Stella taking care of him.... :devil: **ducks meter!** What I meant like feeding him soup and re-bandaging things...geez what'd you think I meant?! ;) :lol:

12. MacsGirlMel

:agrees with Moriel: Yummmm *drool*

lol actually it depends...I like writing angst sometimes but I always make sure fluff wins in the end :) And I hate being left hanging myself lol.

*drools more over Moriel's visuals*

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Heehee, I know huh Mel! :devil: Doesn't that sound pretty fabulous...cuz if Mac's hurted it only makes sense that he'd have to remove the clothing covering that particular wound (speaking strictly from a medical and thus impartial bystander viewpoint.... uh yeah ;) :devil: )...which would then leave him most likely shirtless...at which point...well really who cares much what happens after that...cuz at that point both you, Mel, and I will be seriously swooning...so we might not notice much else after that...unless of course Stella goes to bandage him up...(think arms wrapped around his chest with the excuse of wrapping the wound! :devil:)

Lol, I love my imagination...gets me into major trouble sometimes...but still, it's just so dang fun! :lol: :lol:

14. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Hey - congratulations on the new thread. I saw about 10 minutes of New York and realized that Mac and Stella were the OTP of the show.

I'm sure that "Peyote" or "Payless" or whatever clever monikker she's being settled with, will be gone by the end of the season.

Justifiable homocide? Death by asphyxiation with olive oil and ties?

15. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Melly a fluffy?? :lol: She's far from it!

Hiya Sarah! :D

Oooh lets go with Sarah's plan to rid of her. :evil laugh: haha.

I think we're going with Payless, aren't we?. I like her character though, no glaring!.. I said her character. sheesh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.