Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, Lynn I like the new avie! ;) And yeah Stel is hiding Mac from you two...lol, she knows the only way to keep you away from him is to occupy him doing something fun :devil: in the closet where you'll just squee at what they're doing! ;) :lol:

Welcome mj join us...we're all for Smacked obsessions! :lol:

jorja_fan86 said:
^ :lol: They do look like they were being caught doing something naughty. Mac looks frustrated because he has finally has time alone with Stella to do something besides er, work & Stella was probably thisclose to jumping Mac so she too is frustrated. I suggest they get a lock on the door to keep all the outsiders away :lol:. I love that photo.

Yep, not even Payless can stop the sexual tension & close body contact that Mac & Stella share. Since Stella looks so good now I bet Mac totally regrets being involved with someone else.

I was just about to say that. I LOVE Stella's top sooooo much! Well, Mac and Stella blend so effortlessly with each other. I mean they're so comfortable together. Even in pictures -- Payless doesn't have any space to fit in.

Well, Mac and Stella blend so effortlessly with each other. I mean they're so comfortable together. Even in pictures -- Payless doesn't have any space to fit in.
Cate I love that! It makes it sounds like Mac and Stella are One...which really let's face it...with how well they think and act in unison, they may as well be! Lol, yay for that! And yeah I think if Payless were to stick around much longer (which I hope she doesn't but if she does...) I think she'd start to get really annoyed with how close Mac and Stella are...hmmmm maybe that's why she leaves...something along the lines of..."Mac you have to chose, me your girlfriend....or her..." and Mac would look at Stella (his best friend and the love of his life!) and chose her...of course! :D

Imagine the three of them in a warehouse. Then a psycho is holding Payless and Stella hostage. Mac can only choose one woman to save.

Of course Mac being Mac, he'll find a way to save both and he will. Yet, on first impulse... who do you think he'll save?

;;edit;;
Story updated!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3157581/1/

It would be one of those key moments...where the psycho would say..."Choose one! NOW!" and Mac would turn and look at Stella...and they'd stare at each other for a long moment having this intense coversation with just their eyes where they know exactly what the other is thinking and feeling...and then Stella would get a slight smile on her face and nod and Mac would do the same and then he'd rush the psycho and somehow take him down and save both women...and then the cops would rush in behind him and untie the girls and Peyton would rush to Mac and hug him and Mac would hug her back but be staring at Stella over her shoulder, with this look that clearly says "I love you and wish this was you I was holding in my arms!"

**Moriel re-reads that...and GASPS....that's the most angsty thing I've ever come up with!! :eek:**

Hey you guys should check out the spoiler thread,there's nothing massive but there is a new spoiler involving Mac&Stella that gives me smacked hopes for the future :) clearly someone else can see who Mac's really with.Yay!*happy dance*

New Smacked spoiler huh? Hmmmm....may have to go check that out...especially if it's positive! :D Thanks for the tip summer we always like good Smacked info! :lol:

**trots off to check out new Smacked info!**

where's the SMacked info? I wanna see those... writers must be on my side then! I see you have a nickname for uh..you know who...I like it...and what do you guys think if Stella finds out about the couple?*shudders at the word*will she freak out or just "smile" at them than walk away...? ooh..nice idea for a fic...thanks for the welcome moriel. Nice angst guys.

For all those who have not seen the spoiler I'll post it here...

I just got some info, and according to what I read, Stella sees this young guy following her, then points him out to Mac, who grabs him, long story short. They find out the guy thought Stella was Claire, Mac's dead wife. Turns out Claire gave this kid up for adoption when she was young, and the kid wanted to track her down. Mac is nice, tells the kid a bit about her, then the kid leaves. That's it, mostly.

audrina posted it over in the spoiler thread for the third season of the show in the NY forums. Now I'm really interested in finding out information about Mac's past marriage & how involved Stella was but I'm not implying they had a torrid affair or committed adultery.

Hi everyone, just popped in to say hi. Cool thread title, btw. I myself am a HUGE SMACked shipper. What do you think will happen now with the "Peyton Issue" in the way of Mac and Stella's relationship?

A kid? Mac's kid or just Claire's? OMG... that's juicy! But the idea that the 'kid' mistook Stella as Claire -- great SMACked material.... lol

Anyway, my take on the situation I posted previously:

I think there'll be a conversation with the eyes between Mac and Stella. Payless would be bawling her eyes out, begging the psycho. Stella being Stella smiles and Mac knows what that meant... save her, don't worry about me.

But Mac ends up saving both. *i melt to mush*

Claire's kid, not Mac's. I agree, the backstory will be cool and it does have Smacked potential.

What's the ep where Stella talks to him in Greek? I'm up to The Dove Commission in my DVDs but haven't seen it yet.

I heard there was something about Stella going to Mac's apartment to give him a b'day present possibly and then as she's coming out of his apartment the kid spots her and follows her...so if that's true (the present part) that'd be a nice Smacked moment possiblity! And yeah backstory would be interesting...hmmmm, past involvements ;)...interesting! :D

I think there'll be a conversation with the eyes between Mac and Stella. Payless would be bawling her eyes out, begging the psycho. Stella being Stella smiles and Mac knows what that meant... save her, don't worry about me.
But Mac ends up saving both. *i melt to mush*
Lol, Cate I totally agree...Smacked was always good at the talking without saying a word thing! :D I totally see that happening, and hon I'd be melting right along with ya! :lol:

Mel23 said:
What's the ep where Stella talks to him in Greek? I'm up to The Dove Commission in my DVDs but haven't seen it yet.

The episode is The Closer which was the one aired before the first season finale. The Greek speaking moment is definitely one of my faves :).

Ooh I wonder what gift Stella deserves to Mac on his gift. I bet it'll be something really sentemental, something like an inside joke that only Mac can understand the meaning of. Payless will probably see it on Mac's nightstand & freak out 'cause she has no clue about the meaning of the gift 'causing Mac to be upset. Of course later that night Stella will come with a even better gift that Mac can't wait to unwrap if you know what I mean :devil:

It sounds like season 3 is pretty kickass so far for us M/S fans :D.

I SO need to see that Greek speaking moment...man I gotta find a way to see that, everyone says it's so good!

Lol, I love your sentimental inside joke gift idea...Stell should totally do that, and Peepee will freak out...Mac will get upset and they will break up and then Stella will come over later and like you said, let Mac unwrap his real gift! :devil: Yay...oh I so love that idea...that totally needs to happen!!! :lol:
Yup Season 3 is pretty kick butt for Smacked fans so far...or at least it has a great potential to be kick butt! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back