Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
There appears to be some tension between Mac and Peyton...

I have a gut feeling that episode 12 will be her last. Great success for all us SMACked fans. I also think Stella has something to do with it :devil:.

Hiya Smackers...how's it goin today...our eppy is getting closer...yay! I think it's gonna be good!! :D
There's a frame there where Mac and Stella are side-by-side. They're looking outside the window of the crime scene.
Awww sounds cute...anyone have a cap of this? I loved me some Smacked caps...lol any and all I can get! :lol:
I just watched "Open Season" and I must say..... Gary...... whoa -- how must I keep a straight face while looking at Mac now? Hahahahaahh!
I totally forgot that he was in that! I mean I remembered when I saw it and I had to stop myself from totally laughing out loud every single time I saw his character...just cuz every time he talked I pictured Mac talking and I wanted to die laughing! :lol: :lol:
question is.. will peyton stay or she'll go? are her ratings high enough?! stay tuned... sorry excited here...
Mmmm that is the question...I don't think she'll go quite yet, but I definitely think she's on her way out! And I really really hope like you said J.F.that Stel does have something do with it! :devil: ;)

Thanks, glad you liked the caps :D

Yeah I saw the moment when they were together looking through the window. It was very cute. And I loved the part where they are comparing the scenes from the helicopter and the reporter's camera, cause he says "Monitor 1, blah, blah" and then she says "Monitor 2 blah blah blah", I love the way one of them finishes what the other started saying *sighs*

And I totally loved how Stella was taking the helicopters parts apart, I mean she, the woman was doing it not Mac, a man I felt proud of women :D

Thanks mj0621, yeah I think I need cough syrup ;) :lol:

Edited: On last scene in "Officer Blue", they're changing their clothes in the locker room, question: were they going to do that in front of each other? :devil: I mean I'm sorry for my ignorance, maybe this happens in real life. But if that's not the case, so wow, they really trust each other right :eek: :devil: another proof of how strong their friendship is :D :lol:

I was gonna post that spoiler but you beat me to it.

LOL maybe they were gonna break out the olive oil after getting out of the uniforms...Mac in uniform has gotta be a huge turnon LOL

thank you for the pictures...All are all-time-smacked-classic pictures!! :lol:
Tension?hm...Interesting...Payless has the right to stay as an ME but she is not allowd to go near Mac-because is Stella's now-or again-and she better stay away from Stella -Mac's hands only!!-because she will make her face a tomato :lol:...

Sooo,any good smacked moments in the last episodes??

So who's excited for a great new "hopefully full of Smacked goodness" eppy tonight?! :lol: I sure hope we get some good scenes...I expecting them really...hopefully I'm not disappointed! :D

I love the way one of them finishes what the other started saying *sighs*
Yeah that totally is LOVE isn't it! :D That is such a "coupley" thing to do! YAY! :lol:
On last scene in "Officer Blue", they're changing their clothes in the locker room, question: were they going to do that in front of each other?
I totally wondered that too! I've seen the pics from that ep and that was my first thought! Anyone know the answer?! :D

Can't wait til tonight! 9 1/2 hours for me!! :D :D

I had the perfect idea of the gift that Stella would give to Mac. She would show up in his apartment dressed up as belly dancer with coins attached around her waist & mini tambournes(sp). She would then blast Sex by Elli Kokkinou for him & start belly dancing. I think that would be the hottest gift that Mac ever received & it would certainly top the one Peyton got him! :devil:

Tonight's episode is gonna be full of SMACked moments. I can't wait :D.

OMG! Mac in that uniform's sooo hot! :eek:i just checked the screen caps and they were awesome!!! i think they were checking each other out! well, who wouldn't seriously!
you guys drive my imaginations wild!!! :devil: :p
im thinking, shes gonna come over to his house and push him to the sofa(with alcohol in hand) and....:devil: stella's the kind of girl thats straight to the point so... i think when peyton sees her in the apartment, she'll go nuts and come back from where she came from... :lol:
just what you said guys, if peyton's leaving, i hope its because of stella! :D

three hours till NY starts!!!

Hey hey glad you liked the caps :D

Belly dancer? Tambourines? Great!!!! I can imagine Peyton's face :lol:

For me *counting* 2h40m til NY starts (well, I can't watch it here, but a buddy tells me what's going on through MSN, I think :rolleyes:). Although I'm a little scared, what if nothing happens, like last week or the day about that case similar to Stella's :(? *think positive please you can :p*

Darn they didnt' show the gift scene :( Now we'll never know what she got him :( *hopes this is okay to untag now*

Lots of Smacked goodness tonight, I thought. I hope Stella is there to uh take his mind off the pain he was feeling in the scene with the kid. I'm sure she'll think of some thing :devil:

I think it's obvious Stella got him a lap dance. Claire Jr. being a peeping tom, that's probably why he assumed Stella was Claire.

^ :lol: Probably. Do you think she tied him to the chair :devil:?

I thought it was so sweet how Mac offered to walk Stella him & the beginning & then split a cab with her at the end. She probably had to freshen up for the evening. I love how he offered to take care of her. What a sweetie. Oh, and the way he makes her giggle is priceless.

I so need photos for this episode, especially the way Stella looked at Mac when he left the bar.

Oh, and Stella totally showed her off her hooters for the sole purpose of Mac. I mean, which each team member knows what those babies look like?

Oh Stella's 'ladies' have been wanting exposure since season1. It seems every season, the neckline goes lower. Especially in the 2nd NY/Miami crossover -- I mean, two HOT men with her..... whew!

Btw, update: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3157581/22/

So what happened in the Claire, Jr. (<== love that!) episode? I've been down in the dumps lately -- been thinking of shifting courses. Anyway, back to the topic. Hahahahah.... Was Peyton in there? So four episodes already? Hmmm, if it is -- then it's good. She leaves right when Mac pampers Stella with care and love lol....

^great update!

Me needs some information too until i'll be able to watch the newest episode!! :D

j_... Get that idea out of my mind please :lol:..Stella and Mac dancing together I can see but Stella dancing*for* Mac that song nope ;)You know as much as I do because you heard it too.. :lol:!..Some other dance may be though.. ;)

And again yep,we need some caps or photos from the episode...It was time for a nice smacked episode..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back