Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I FINALLY saw our latest eppy! YAY!!! How full of Smacked goodness this ep was...I LOVED it!!

Stel's face when Mac came into the bar...she SOOO loves him! Awwww, yay! That whole scene was SOOOO cute! I loved it...and then Mac offering to drive her home and then saying "I'll call you!" Gah they are SOOO in love! YAY! :D

And then the scene at the end where he offered to share a cab...and then how he immediately ran after Reed just cuz Stella said that's the guy...no questions, just saw him and chased after him...anything to protect his girl! Yay!

And that scene with Mac and Reed...gah talk about so emotional! I was almost crying it was so sweet and sad! Poor kid! Man...he is adorable by the way! Very cute! ;)

I SOOO hope he's gonna be a Smacked shipper...he totally seems like he will be!

Yay for a good Smacked eppy...YAY, YAY, Double YAY!! :lol:

But you can see in the episode while they're in the cab??? Or that's the moment when the boy appears and Mac catches him???

Thanks for the name (The Cupcakes). I bought some of them, if only had Stella been the one who gave him that cupcake *sighs* that would have been cute, not... well you know :p.

Did anyone else know about the stalker??? besides Mac??

Yeah why didn't the boy think that Peyton was Claire??? I know Mac is more with Stella than Peyton but Peyton has been more in his apartment than Stella, at night for example, or hasn't she??? :devil:

But you can see in the episode while they're in the cab??? Or that's the moment when the boy appears and Mac catches him???
Mac offers to share a cab with Stel, and she laughs and thanks him but says they live on opposite sides of the city...and then they turn to walk and that's when Stel sees the kid watching them and Mac goes running after him.
I bought some of them, if only had Stella been the one who gave him that cupcake *sighs* that would have been cute, not... well you know
Lol, no problem! ;) So have you tried them yet? They're pretty good! :D And yeah it would have been totally fun if it had been Stel in that scene with him! :D
Did anyone else know about the stalker??? besides Mac??
I got the impression Mac was the only one she told. She asked Danny if it looked like that kid was watching them...but I don't think she actually said that's my stalker. So yeah I think just Mac knew!

I had tried them before, but I didn't know the name in English :D :D

So Mac offered to share a cab, living on opposite sides of the city??? Man I love this man *sighs* *faints*

hey no one answered this: does Mac call Stella "Stell" sometimes? Thanks again!!! :D

Edited: I'm listening to a Paulina Rubio song, and it says something like "And I'm still here waiting for your sweet mouth to run on my skin". I can see Stella telling Mac that :p *blushes* OMG!!! This couple is hot!!!

I had tried them before, but I didn't know the name in English
Awww gotcha! :D Cool beans!
Man I love this man *sighs* *faints*
Yeah I know, how totally sweet is he, huh! **melts!** He SO loves her! :D
hey no one answered this: does Mac call Stella "Stell" sometimes?
Ya know actually I don't know... J.F., Mel does he ever call her Stel?
"And I'm still here waiting for your sweet mouth to run on my skin". I can see Stella telling Mac that *blushes* OMG!!! This couple is hot!!!
That is TOTALLY something she would say to him! :devil: Lol, they are totally HOT! Gotta love our Smacked! :devil:

Stay away from Macky and Nicky.. and possibly Flackie, and we'll get along Great
Oh don't worry -- I have my ARCHIE lol!

Mac offering to drive her home and then saying "I'll call you!"
For what I may ask? Lol.... They just don't want to be apart. Hahahha....

Yeah why didn't the boy think that Peyton was Claire??? I know Mac is more with Stella than Peyton but Peyton has been more in his apartment than Stella, at night for example, or hasn't she???
This is how I look at it. Reed has been following Mac first. He sees him with Stella more than he sees him with Peyton. Even so, he might've seen a stronger connection (or attraction) between Mac and Stella. Maybe working with that, he landed at his conclusion that Stella might be Claire.

does Mac call Stella "Stell" sometimes?
Yes, that's why I use it on my fics. Kinda like how Flack called Danny -- "Dan" one time. Even Flack calls her "Stell".

Btw, Trapped is Updated.

I never knew calling Stella Stell was true, I thought that was only in the writer's/fan's head.. lol :lol:

I came here as soon as I heard:
I heard Peyton's gonna stay more than four eppies, Is this true??! omg please don't tell me it's true... A lot of fans assumed cause she got a positive response and CSI:NY's s3 ratings are high cause of her.. so is it? is this nightmare true?!?
:eek:

got a new songfic kinda new for me but I tried anyway: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3240194/1/

I'm going to update A Right Mistake and Thoughts after this promise... :D

Edited to change "spoiler about" to something generic (upcoming eps) so that nobody will be spoiled.

Stay away from Macky and Nicky.. and possibly Flackie, and we'll get along Great

Yeah that's why we always fight. You won't stay away from MY Macky! *glares at Lynn*

Cool fic, mj, please update it soon. Also read some of your other fics. You do love your angst lol.

I hope not, I'd rather they get her out of there :angry:

Hey, hey, thanks a lot :D

So here is the...
Smacked Quote Of The Week (SQOTW)
Stella: You hear that?
Mac: Hear what?
Stella: It's your mind racing again.

from 1x10 - Night, Mother

and the...
Smacked Pic Of The Week (SQOTW)
from 1x18 The Dove Comission.

4-1111-1x18-TheDoveCommission.jpg

That was the moment in "The Dove Comission" you were talking about right? :p

mj0621 I read your new fic, excellent, but please update soon!!! :p

chaos I read latest episode of Trapped, :lol: I'd like to see their faces if they knew what Mac and Stella were doing :lol: :devil:

Mac(thinking)I wonder how I can get her out of that jacket...and the rest of her clothes...

I remember that ep 'cause it had the same guy who was with Gary in The Stand. Only not quite as geeky looking lol.

Cute quote, I saw the ep but don't recall the quote itself.

^^to me it looked like they had a fight and they are angry with each other!..But because I've watched the episode I know is not true!! ;)

thanks for the quote CW! :D..

I finally watched the latest episode!...It was really nice!..And they both looked incredibly hot!...It would be nice if in the first scenes Mac sat with her at the bar!..But -don't ask too much! :D

Peyton is not allowed to stay for more episodes!!

Maybe she'll be there-have a huge fight-END! ;) :lol:

Oh I love that pic and that episoide!!
I hope she doesn't stay but I have a feeling she will. I can't see Mac upsetting her so much she just leaves not yet. Maybe the boy will stir some trouble up.
I hope that made sense!

Hey, I agree with the fight thing athens they totally seem to be angry at each other :p. Glad you all liked the pic :rolleyes:

Well will we have more Peyton or not? :confused: I hope she only stays for 4 episodes, although I don't think it's enough time to see their fight :devil: or see if Stella has to do with it ;)
I wanted Mac to sit too at the bar, that would have been totally romantic, and imagine that a guy had tried to talk to Stella, and Mac had said: "hey, are you blind???, she's with me!!!!"

BTW, gems Happy Birthday, I'll give you a present later :D

i havent been on here in a while!! been missing smacked.
just read about the smackness in the ep with the son, hope hes a smacked fan aswell.

CalleighWolfe would love to see him say that lol

happy birthday gems

i really hope she doesnt stay long but, she seems ok except keeping mac and stella apart but, hopefully they breakup so mac and stella can be together :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back