Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, finally :D

So here they are...

SQOTW
Stella: "Boy, you really know how to treat a girl" (after Mac hands her a hog dog :D) - 1x12 - Recycling.

SPOTW
1x17 - The Fall

3.jpg

Mmm their facial expressions in that photo is kinda kinky. Me likey :devil:.

So what do you guys think Stella gave Mac for his birthday? It was probably something simple but I hope it wasn't from a vending machine. I assume she spent a week or so on it & it was most definitely homemade. Stella likes to give things from the heart.

If I was her, I jumped him already. Would cost me my job, but I got my guy."
Lol, you're cousin is brilliant Cate! That would definitely be my thought! If I had a boss that hot and he wanted me...forget the job, I would jump him any chance I got! :devil:
Plus, sometimes friends first before a relationship is good.
kissme I totally and completely agree! Friends first often leads to the best and strongest relationships...which is why I think Smacked will have such an amazing romantic relationship...they have this amazing foundation already built! :D
One last thing :the *his* Stella sounds really good!
Awwww Ath that does sound really good! :D I likes it! :D
Yeah that was like my second thought, Mo.
Lol, would that be right after thinking "Get your paws off my man woman?!" Lynn? ;)
God, your a total fluff. but *sighs and mumbles in agreement with you there* Mac loves to get Smacked.
Yeah hon, I SO am! :lol: But wait...I'm sorry...was that you agreeing with me? I heard that chica!! You agreed with me...yeah baby! :D And um yeah Mac so loves to get Smacked! :devil:
Okay so I dunno if this needs to be spoilered...but just in case...so Stel's gonna give Mac his present this week...hmmm I can't get my mind past the gutter to think of anything not dirty that she would give him! :devil: :lol:

Guys, I want to welcome the idea that Stella actually *forgot* Mac's birthday. Then she remembers when she goes to work that day. She hasn't had the time or the chance to buy him a gift. Stella then avoids Mac because of some reason.... but makes up for it the next day/week.

Just a thought. Geez, it's like I'm pitching in idea to the writers in the lounge. :D

Why are we still using spoilers about it!?I am confused :lol:..

Anyway,^that is a great idea for a new fic...But I can see Stella giving some space to Mac because of Payless and their [ :mad:]realtionship..About what the present was,Stella knows Mac better than anyone[even us :lol:]and know what to give.. ;)We'll never know..

About the kid,-before- or not before our smacked I hope we will have a story on that,and not just an episode..Another thing I can see ,is Stella and that boy being close because of their ''situations''..Stella lived in an orphanage,so where was him when he was younger..

Why are we still using spoilers about it!?I am confused

Because the episode hasn't aired yet and some people may not know:

that Stella goes to his apartment and brings him a birthday present. So, we don't wanna talk about what the gift could be outside of a spoiler box.

So, until the episode airs, it needs to stay in spoiler boxes.

Wow, I read all your last post I have some things to say :D

Glad you liked the SPOTW, the difficult thing of doing it is that I don't know what moment to choose, they have so many ;)

Cate I agree too, *sighs* if I had a Mac in my life, being my boss or not I'd just jump on him. And yeah I think Peyton always wants to be alone with him, what would she want to do??? :rolleyes:

athens Yeah it's totally true his Stella sounds so wow, kinda hot *blushes* I just can imagine him saying my name
Thud.gif
. 'Cause he says something like Ssssssstella, I can't believe it but in Spanish it sounds hot too. I love it.

jorja_fan Nothing from a machine *thumbs up*

Stella is working again with Flack, right?, but she tells Mac about her stalker *dancing* like Katie told me: He's her hero!!!!. So the writers will show Stella's gift scene but they only showed the machine scene with Peyton. So let's think about this: if the writers didn't want to lead Smacked somewhere (a good place :devil:), why do they show us Stella's scene and not Peyton's???? :D :D

ate cate I can't thank you enough for the stuff you told me.... now I really can't wait to see the eppy...

Is it me or Im having MAJOR thoughts about what's stella's gift is... i mean, i cant help it... Stella+Mac in his apartment.. come on... must be really nice...:devil: hope that kid's helping SMacked fans' dream come true!!!

mj0621 said:
ate cate I can't thank you enough for the stuff you told me.... now I really can't wait to see the eppy...

No problem, sis! Anytime! :)

Yeah, the writers are killing me about what Stella's gift could be (and I haven't watched a single s3 episode ei). As for the Kid == I hope they don't throw that plot line away as they did with that "Rose" woman.

I think Mac's stepson (Gary's words!) is gonna be in a three-ep arc. And since I figure Stella knows Claire personally, sMacked is gonna be awesome! Can you imagine what the look on Payless' face will be if Mac confides in Stella about his conflicting emotions about his stepson and not her? :devil: I bet Payless doesn't know much about Mac's late wife

Oh nice.... I guess, the stepson will be staying for a while. That's good. Something to enrich Mac's story -- that his past is more than him being in the Marines lol. As for Peyton, well I think she knows about Claire. She might know that much hahahah.... but I don't reckon that Mac trusts her enough with his issues. He would still go to Stella for help since he knows her very well and he knows that she will understand.

Btw, Trapped Smacked-style is Updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back