Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
chaos thanks for the "American dreamers" thing although I think I made a mistake 'cause I couldn't find the moment there :( so I'll ask again here :p.

The thing is that I want to know what's the name of the episode when Mac touches Stella's waist, hey don't think bad, it was like he was guiding her somewhere I think, they were running a little. I saw that pic on one of the Smacked threads but now I don't find it :( Thanks a lot for the answers :D

Great signature mjo621, I didn't understand but it's very cool :lol: and excellent comic :lol: *cough* update *cough* A *cough* Right *cough* Mistake *cough* Please!!!

CalleighWolfe said:
The thing is that I want to know what's the name of the episode when Mac touches Stella's waist, hey don't think bad, it was like he was guiding her somewhere I think, they were running a little. I saw that pic on one of the Smacked threads but now I don't find it :( Thanks a lot for the answers :D

That episode is called American Dreamers & it is from season one :).

I love how Stella didn't even flinch when Mac touched the small of her back. She looked at ease with him & I bet should totally wanted to touch his ass at that moment :devil:.

So is it there??? :confused: American dreamers???? :confused:

Oh man, thanks everybody (chaos, jorja_fan). I must be getting blind, so much Smacked and CaRWash love is making me see the things wrong :lol: I can't find it, I'll see it carefully again :p

So the boy will stay for more than an episode???? :devil: yeah I totally think he'll help Smacked cause :lol: and yeah I think Peyton will leave Mac *yes* cause remember: only one Peyton episode left :D

BTW, I was going to the univ today and I saw the name of a corner, it was "Petión" but I didn't see carefully, and saw "Peyton", I'm obsessed I need to do other things ;) (Having a deja vu right now)

Hiya Smacked fans! :D

Who's excited for our lovely episode to come?! Yay...I see good things in our future...yup I sure do! :lol: :lol:

Cate, I don't like to think that Stel forgot Mac's b'day! :( Lol, nope! I could see the writers going that way though! :p But if that was the case, yeah I totally think she would make up for it! :devil: ranma...I'm totally thinking Claire's kid is going to be the impetus to get Smacked together! :D Mac is going to want to share this with someone who knew Claire personally and that sure as heck ain't Peyton! ;) I'm so excited for this next ep for Smacked y'all...it's gonna be good, I can feel it!! :lol:

Cool artwork, I'd love to see it happen :) Followed by lots of hot and heavy kissing and :devil:

I musta missed the AD waist touch. Maybe thinking more about the kiss in...ack what ep was that? I forgot now :(

Mel I like your location! ;) Good luck with that...makes me laugh! :lol:
Anyway to answer your question...wasn't it "What You See is What You See"? Or was it "Til Death Do We Part"...now I can't remember...one of those two though I'm almost positive! :D

Waist touch - American Dreamers - 1x03 (I found it!!!!! :D)
Kiss (*sighs deeply*) - Til Death Do We Part - 1x15
Untie Mac's... tie :lol: - What You See Is What You See - 1x23

Wow it seems that s1 was plenty of Smackedness *sighs* that's why I love it :D :D. BTW, tonight they'll air "The Dove Comission" and I read in the list that it's an Smacked episode, so what happens there??? I can't wait, 1 hour and 12 minutes left :lol:

Waist touch - American Dreamers - 1x03 (I found it!!!!! )
Lol...sweet! Got any caps?! :D
Kiss (*sighs deeply*) - Til Death Do We Part - 1x15
Ahhhh, yay! Good job! LOVE that scene! :lol:
Untie Mac's... tie - What You See Is What You See - 1x23
I SO need to see this scene, dang it! I haven't yet...anyone got a clip for me?!! Pretty please!

**Mo skips off to find spoiler pics for this week...hopefully! :D **

Don't forget about the tie-playing that Stella did to Mac in American Dreamers as well (near the end where she invites him for coffee)

That hand in the back? It's so Mulder and Scully! :D

**Mo reads all these fabulous Smacked scenes and smacks her forehead!** Gah I SO gotta go watch Season 1, geez I've missed SO much! :p

So wait...Peyton has one more episode? Do we know which one it is? It's not this next one...or the next one...huh. :confused:

Yay! Double yay for pics!! Thanks C.W.! Rock on...those are fabulous! The look on Mac's face as he's watching Stell when she's untying his tie...it's this cross between you are so precious and I want you...NOW! Lol! :lol: :devil: Love it!

Thanks for the list and the pics. *drool* I like, I like :)

I also like UniformSmacked in...oh yeah, Officer Blue. Mac's hot in uniform :)

And of course COTP. *points to thread title*

CalleighWolfe said:
Wow it seems that s1 was plenty of Smackedness *sighs* that's why I love it :D :D. BTW, tonight they'll air "The Dove Comission" and I read in the list that it's an Smacked episode, so what happens there??? I can't wait, 1 hour and 12 minutes left :lol:

There's a frame there where Mac and Stella are side-by-side. They're looking outside the window of the crime scene.

I just watched "Open Season" and I must say..... Gary...... whoa -- how must I keep a straight face while looking at Mac now? Hahahahaahh!

C.W. thank you for the caps! never saw one eppy of season one... I have to get those DVDs seriously...*sigh* don't worry, I'm working on it today and I'll update A.R.M. soon enough... you need cough syrup or something with that? :lol: :p

cate, yep, that's how I feel when I saw Open Season... :D

the comic was a bit weird but hey... :rolleyes:

a day till the awaited eppy...
question is.. will peyton stay or she'll go? are her ratings high enough?! stay tuned... :lol: sorry excited here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back