Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
chaostheory08 said:
So what happened in the Claire, Jr. (<== love that!) episode?

Stella called Mac to come to the bat in the beginning to talk. Basically Claire Jr. was stalking Stella because he thought she was Claire. He would follow her when she went to work, when she came back home & when she was on the subway but he didn't wanna talk to her because he figured he might freak her out. According to Stella the stalking took place for a good week. At the end of the episode Claire Jr. had a good talk with Mac in a diner(?) and Mac offered his help & the kid said no, basically stating there's no purpose since they're not blood related or whatever. They talked about Claire & Stella was brought up too. Mac claims they're just friends. Psshh thats total bs 'cause we all know they're secret lovers ;)! I'll admit it was an emotional scene. We don't know if Mac told Stella that he was gonna meet up with the son.

Nope, there was no Payless at all. I'm surprised that the kid didn't mistake Payless for the mom considering she was at Mac's apartment as well. Then again, if I was that boy I'd prefer having Stella as my mom over Payless.

Ugh, I wish we found out what Stella's gift was. Obviously it was way to dirty for the show :devil:.

thanks for the information! ;)..It looked like not only a good smacked episode but a good one in general..pssssh...I like that! :lol:No Payless ,that's good I think!..The kid must be smart enough to see that Mac is all about Stella and not Peyton..I can't wait to watch it too!..But please...don't leave it on only one episode and nothing more..It would be strange and somewhat unfair!..Maybe that kid will make Mac and Stella see what is in front of them and don't be blind! ;)

Question![stupid one! :p]:the kid's name is Claire Junior?? :confused:Isn't it a...female name...??

^ :lol: I call the kid Claire Jr. 'cause I don't remember his real name. I tried to find it on imdb but they said nothing :(. I hear he has two more episodes so there's more we might learn about Mac & Stella ;). I have a feeling that by the end he'll take a real liking to Stella & Mac & maybe push Mac to dump Payless & hook up with Stella :D.

:lol: Ok maybe Sex might not be the best song. I think Typseis by Elena Paparizou would be a sweet song to dance to ;).

my gosh! the beginning and the end of the eppy had me grinning...

Jorjafan-easy! lol total bs? maybe mac didnt want to tell the kid about what he felt about stel yet cause he's still with Peyton... for now...:devil:

can't believe they didnt show or tell what stell gave to mac last week!..in his apartment!dancing (for/with) him sounds good.... maybe with some dessert? :p
Hope the kid's gonna help us SMacked fans in his next two eppies...*sigh*..I hoped Peyton will see/know about the kid... and get jealous cause the kid thought stel's claire not her... she'll wonder WHY would claire jr.(cute)think that...

That's a good question. I wonder if Mac will tell Payless that he found his late wife's son. I have a slight feeling that he won't bring it up unless the kid runs up to Mac while he's with Payless or whatever. He's a very private person.

I find it sweet that Mac will do almost anything for Stella. He'll offer to drop her off at her place, split a cab with her & chase down a kid on a busy & crowded sidewalk. He's so nice to her.

Lots of Smacked goodness tonight, I thought.
YAY! :D I'm SO glad of that Mel! There was NO D/L in this ep and I was getting totally depressed/pissed...so at least one of my NY ships got some last night! (and I just took that to the gutter...wow! :devil: Whatever though, you know it's true! ;) Smacked got some last night...totally! :devil: )
She would show up in his apartment dressed up as belly dancer with coins attached around her waist & mini tambournes(sp). She would then blast Sex by Elli Kokkinou for him & start belly dancing.
:eek: :lol: :lol: Only you hon, I love it! You really are the queen of the Smacked gutter thoughts! **high five to you for that!** :lol: That's totally what Stell should have done...eh should have done, we totally know she really did do that! :devil: ;)
Nope, there was no Payless at all.
Sweet! I'm glad they didn't play her against Stell in this one or anything. (I mean we all know Stel would have won that contest, but still! ;) )
Ugh, I wish we found out what Stella's gift was. Obviously it was way to dirty for the show
Clearly! ;) But our imaginations make up for that in spades! :devil:
I have a feeling that by the end he'll take a real liking to Stella & Mac & maybe push Mac to dump Payless & hook up with Stella
Totally agree and I really hope they do that! :D I would love that! :lol:

I haven't watched the eppy yet, but I'm more excited to now that I know there's Smacked goodness in it! That makes me happy again :D

hey, good Smackedness last night *does happy dance* :D :D :D.

Awww, I wanted to know what the gift was, maybe we'll see in a random episode, and it'll be important for Mac, to help him see that Stella is the right woman :D

BTW, does Mac call Stella "Stel" sometimes? :confused: I haven't realized (well, I haven't watched many episodes in english, in spanish it's just Sssssssssssssssstella :lol:).

Yeah I think Claire, jr. will help "Smacked Cause", because I think he could get in trouble (My opinion) and go to Mac for help, and maybe Peyton wouldn't agree with Mac, but Stella will, and they'll argue, and the boy will be like "Hey, stepdad ( :p ) I think that woman loves you, and so do you ( :D )" *sighs deeply*

BTW, how old is Claire, jr??? :D

Oh and I read chapter 22 of "AFOM" it was very very good, I mean excellent, I really wanna hear (well, read :p) Peyton's explanation :devil:

Reed is the kid's name. I thought like 18/19 something like that.

The part is said to be recurring so as far as I know, he's coming back down the road. For how many eps, I haven't a clue.

Hehe maybe her gift *was* naughty...:grin: hey maybe SHE was the gift...bet he'd love to unwrap her! :devil:

It was a great smacked epi. The kid looked very young.
I think we should have seen Stella with Mac at the end.
I loved the look on Stella's face when she relised who he thought she was

Hey at screencap thread they have a page where they already have caps of "Consequences". Stella's face is priceless when she sees Mac entering the bar where she was. She was drooling :lol: oh, Mac!!!

BTW, what were they doing there???? Maybe that was part of the b-day celebration, wasn't it?. Could you tell me??? Thanks :D

And the way the Stella drank her wine, when he left :lol: she was like "OMG!!! he left!!! :(" :lol:

Off topic: I have another question :p. Remember the thing where Peyton put the candle on, in last week's episode???? the chocolate thing with cream on it. What's the name of those things???

Pics from Rutta

Hehe maybe her gift *was* naughty...:grin: hey maybe SHE was the gift...bet he'd love to unwrap her!
Lol, no kidding Mel! He would TOTALLY love to unwrap her...yeah baby! :devil:
Okay so what I've heard is that he signed on for 3 eps....so after last night, he's got two more eps...so yeah...yeah for some continuity! :D Here's hoping he furthers the Smackedness!!

C.W. Awww thanks for totally fun caps hon! Yay love them...Smacked so loves eachother, yeah! :D :D
the chocolate thing with cream on it. What's the name of those things???
You are SOOOO cute! :D Lol, they are called Hostess Cupcakes...and they are a fabulously good but bad for you junk food! ;) :lol:

Stella was brought up too. Mac claims they're just friends.
Whee! I knew it. Claire,Jr is a SMACker like us. And I LOVE the fact that he thought Stella was Claire -- and NOT Peyton. I mean, how did he pinpoint Stella if he hasn't been 'stalking' Mac for a while, right? So Mac is seen with Stella more. Yay!

The gift wasn't shown? Sheesh, maybe it's too raunchy for TV alright. Hahahahah... I wouldn't be surprised. Did Mac have a sated and satisfied look on his face after Stella gave him her gift? *okay, i probably should stop now hahahahah*

I find it sweet that Mac will do almost anything for Stella. He'll offer to drop her off at her place, split a cab with her & chase down a kid on a busy & crowded sidewalk. He's so nice to her.
Yeah, lucky Stella. I wish I could find a guy like that hahahah....

Whoo, nice pics! And props for Stella's neckline hahahahh!

Remember the thing where Peyton put the candle on, in last week's episode???? the chocolate thing with cream on it. What's the name of those things???

Hostess, I believe.

Lol, no kidding Mel! He would TOTALLY love to unwrap her...yeah baby!

haha. You should heard Melly when the ep aired!

Yeah, lucky Stella. I wish I could find a guy like that hahahah....

Stay away from Macky and Nicky.. and possibly Flackie, and we'll get along Great :D

The gift wasn't shown? Sheesh, maybe it's too raunchy for TV alright. Hahahahah...

Oh didn't Stella tell you? She tied him to the bed.

I like Macky and Nicky and Flackie too... *sniffs*

this gift thingy is making my writer mind working...well, Im gonna start updating now...*wonders what kind of syrup was used...*:devil:

Finally i'm back. I'm still drooling on my keyboard for the last ep.... It was so sweet. Good SMacked! moments with Mac offering her to share a cab. It was so sweet! and i loved when she told him she felt safer only knowing that he knew about her being followed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back