Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I thought it was THIS week's episode at first and I was waiting for Stella to go to Mac's place! GRRR. Well, can't wait for next week-- I didn't know Mac's birthday would LAST two episodes!! :lol:

This week's episode was pretty good-- but honestly I'm not saying this because I'm a Smacked fan, but there isn't any chemistry between Peyton and Mac. He seems to be smiling around Stella and around Peyton, he seems to be without any emotion and very straight-faced and hesitant. I don't see him being "in love" with her at all. And NO, I'm not being biased. He doesn't seem to be that into her. The pairing seems so wrong and awkward.

Oh and Peyton reminds me of a British and (less prettier) version of Angelina Jolie. :lol:

Sometimes, you can feel the chemistry between characters/actors. In Film class, we were taught how to cast. And my prof asked us to give a two pairs of characters on TV with "chemistry you can cut with a knife". Three of us gave Mac and Stella. Hey, the other 2 aren't even avid CSI:NY watchers. One of them saw an episode ("Hush", I think) and he commented the natural rapport the two had.

chaos thank you for reviewing! you rock! thanks for your updates!!! we had that talk too and yes, two of us in our group said mac and stella... sweet... guess were globally connected.. :lol:
well, if Peyton and Mac are gonna break up I hope its because of stella or work... or something that wouldn't break mac's heart(that bad)...*sigh* :(
Flack and Stella -Im afraid Im seeing them being paired up with each other.. don't shoot! I just feel it... I think writers hate me... :( not again...
I hope that kid of Claire's is on our side!!! :devil:

Mac is seeming to lose interest in Payless. He didn't seem too happy at the opera & when she told him to meet her at floor five he didn't really thank her or whatever. I thought he looked pretty bored.

However, when he's with Stella he's never in a bad mood. He always a silly grin pasted on his face & he always lightens the mood with a joke. Plus, he never flinches or backs away when Stella brushes her hand against his shoulder or back. Basically Stella is his favourite person to be with. They both make each other so happy & I love it.

The kid is totally gonna be pro SMACked. How he could not gonna be team M/S :lol:?

but there isn't any chemistry between Peyton and Mac. He seems to be smiling around Stella and around Peyton, he seems to be without any emotion and very straight-faced and hesitant.
Yeah kissme I agree...I kind of got the same impression last night...I mean he seems happy, cuz he did smile a couple times, but it's not the same light up his face smile he gets around Stella. But yeah I did get a bit of an awkward vibe from them last night...kinda like they were trying to force the chemistry moreso whereas with Stella it just flows SO naturally! :D
well, if Peyton and Mac are gonna break up I hope its because of stella or work... or something that wouldn't break mac's heart(that bad)...*sigh*
Yeah I definitely agree hon! I do not want Mac's heart to be broken again...the man is just starting to mend and the fact that he is dating again finally is a great sign to me! So if Peyton hurts him...well there will be a LONG line of people ready to kick her butt for that one, with Stella at the head of the line for sure! :lol: If or really when, they break up...I still think it would be best if it was because Peyton realized how much Mac and Stella do care about eachother and so Peyton seeing that decides to be the better woman and leave so they can be together...I love scenes like that and I think they could do it very well with minimal cheese factor and a lot of good emotion! :D :D
However, when he's with Stella he's never in a bad mood. He always a silly grin pasted on his face & he always lightens the mood with a joke. Plus, he never flinches or backs away when Stella brushes her hand against his shoulder or back. Basically Stella is his favourite person to be with. They both make each other so happy & I love it.
Lol, I totally agree J.F.! Totally! Mac is always in a good mood around Stel, and even if he's not it's because he's concerned or worried and trying to take care of her...but it's always looking out for her and focusing on her! I love it...he SOOO loves her! Yay!!! :D

Hey I agree with all of you about the chemistry thing between Peyton and Mac. The last scene of MSTB was bad, I mean she told him to aks for a wish (or something like that) he was like: "A wish? I want Stella with me :("

Oh and I have a proof about how obvious Smacked is :D. I was showing all my CSI pics to my mom, I have CSI LV, Miami and NY so when my mom saw Gary and Melina pics she said: "Oh, it seems that every women in CSI are in love with their bosses" so I said: "but Cal isn't in love with H I think" and she answered "Not Cal. Stella with Mac and Sara with Grissom" so I was like *dancing* yay my mom is an Smacked fan and she doesn't even know it, wow :D :D

Calleigh and H give me a very Mexican soap opera vibe. Spanish name and a Spanish-speaking woman -- lol, hahaha I've watched my fair share of soap operas hahah!

I agree, JF, that Mac smiles more with Stella around. And she's not afraid of him when he's having one of his "I'm the boss" moments.

If ever Mac and Peyton break up (they will if the writers follow the age old cliche), I think Mac's going to be the one who's going to break it off. I don't have an idea as to how or why yet ....

I mean she told him to aks for a wish (or something like that) he was like: "A wish? I want Stella with me "

Lol, he SO totally was! That was my first thought too! :lol:

Oh and I have a proof about how obvious Smacked is . I was showing all my CSI pics to my mom, I have CSI LV, Miami and NY so when my mom saw Gary and Melina pics she said: "Oh, it seems that every women in CSI are in love with their bosses"
Lol, yup all the main CSI women are totally in love with their bosses! **Mo giggles and nods her head happily!** :D Your mom is a very smart woman! ;)

Lol, speaking of moms... My mom and one of my cousins (who is a recent convert to CSI:NY) were watching "Officer Blue" and my mom said "kung ganyan naman ang boss mo, eh bakit hindi? (if your boss is like that, then why not?)"

Then my cousin goes, "I don't know how Stella does it. If I was her, I jumped him already. Would cost me my job, but I got my guy."

LOL was all I could contribute to the conversation.

Perfectly said, Jorjafan. They have natural chemistry and this physical attraction. They seem to know what the other person is thinking before they even say it. They work well together. They talk, joke, tease and laugh.
the chemistry moreso whereas with Stella it just flows SO naturally
Ain't that the truth? They seem to be in sync with each other. Besides, sometimes when they don't get along-- they always work things out and they have a little sexual tension between them that is always interesting to watch. Remember when Stella was like "End of discussion" (Officer Blue, I think) to Mac sternly and then later, they shook hands and said, "Friends. I'm so glad that I have you Stella and without you, I wouldn't be... (forgot what he said)" But I distinctly remember when he said, "You're the strongest person, I know, Stella." (from On the Job, I think."

I just saw the respect they had for each other from those two episodes. Their friendship and the fact that they rely on each other. Plus, sometimes friends first before a relationship is good. I've had that with my nearly-one-year-boyfriend and things are going on great, since I've trusted him for so long when I was going through some stuff... and he has been there all along (just like Stella and Mac, for each other) and when we finally got together, it was just heaven. I felt like I could be myself and it brings out the liveliness in me. Mac could have some not-Payless loving from Stella! We all see the way he looks at her, as if he wants to jump her!!

Whoa, long reply!

I couldn't agree with you more guys! :D
moriel- if they are gonna break up.. I want that to be the reason!!! :p
chaos- seriously, if I have a boss like that, I'd go for it, hell with the job , i can get another one... I completely agree with your cousin! lol :lol:
the way I see it, Mac and Stella are pure love :cool:and Mac and Peyton are... well, somehow I feel lust??! :confused: I dunno it was my friend's idea (she was a MacPeyton but I turned her into a smacked recently) she said "Is it me or is Peyton always want to have Mac alone in a room..(she pauses) you get my point... I had to laugh, I never thought of it that way... :eek:

Looks like I have to get in here more often! :rolleyes:

Mac at the opera?What am I losing here?I need to see that episode although is not a smacked one!!

Mor_ your thoughts are so well written and I am coming to agree :D!Because of their friendship they know many importnat and not so important things that may be usefull! ;)

I watch the preview too!..Mac is going for the championship!:lol:Is good to see him want to protect Stella drom something bad :)..And is understantable[? :confused:??]that Stella is still a little ''scared'' of people she doesn't even know! :(

One last thing :the *his* Stella sounds really good! :D

*his* Stella

Do I smell a new thread name even if we're still far away from that?

I saw a montage or compilation of vid clips of Mac/Peyton and SMacked. And it seemed to me that Mac isn't at all happy when he's alone with Peyton. It's like he's looking for something... or someone.

I loved the preview looks very good.
Melina and Gary have chemistry off screan that they bring to their on screan characters. You can't write little things like looks and smiles they just happen it's noy something you can force or should even try :)

The kid is totally gonna be pro SMACked. How he could not gonna be team M/S

What if he's pro ME and Mac? hmm whatcha gonna do then? Nothing J, nothing! :lol:

But yeah, what kid isn't gonna be pro SMacked?

Lol, he SO totally was! That was my first thought too!

Yeah that was like my second thought, Mo. ;)

Lol, I totally agree J.F.! Totally! Mac is always in a good mood around Stel, and even if he's not it's because he's concerned or worried and trying to take care of her...but it's always looking out for her and focusing on her! I love it...he SOOO loves her! Yay!!!

God, your a total fluff. but *sighs and mumbles in agreement with you there* Mac loves to get Smacked. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back