Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the stepson episode is/was tonight? What happened?

Here's the lab's 35th Floor address -- which I used as reference in my smex fic:

50 and 85 Broadway
35th Floor
Midtown Manhattan, NYC

^not sure if the first part's right. I'm listening to my dvds lol....

It's next week....the promos had it and Gary mentioned it on Letterman. His bday was tonight though...I guess Stella's late. Naughty Stellla! Can he spank her? lol

iheartnickandcath- A right mistake is one of my (fave) fics where stella and mac get married by mistake in vegas... :D
CW- thankies for reading! glad you like them, I'm updating soon don't worry... :D
well, so much for smacked goodness.. didnt even see mac and stella talk...how could they miss that!!! :mad: MacPeyton fluff all over this eppy...sometimes I hate spoiler..really..make me excited and giddy then suddenly poof! they let me down.are the tptb listening to us? seriously...
:mad: will anyone stop me if I trap peyton in a dungeon? I can't help it, I know she's good and smart..etc.. but I don't want her with mac! :(

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3225575/1/ ---> my SMacked angst fic about this eppy. I hope next week is WAAAYYY better than this.*sighs*

I haven't watched the episode yet but,as long as they keep a cannon[?]Mac and Payless together they have to show it in some way..Not that I like :mad:..I only watched this season's premiere so I don't have much to say about that!.. ;)

now,because we can and we do imagine and hope things about our ''couple''Stella may gave him something else later..lol :lol:..But nop..btw,I can't see Mac cheating on P. with anyone else even if is *Stella*...Doesn't seem like that,and I personally don't want him like that..**When**he'll brake up,go to Stella..!! :D

Now,this may be stupid but because I'll check the spoiler thread later,there is no chance that boy,is Mac's son?!Just asking although I myself can't see something like that happening! :lol:..

&&It's good that smacked fics are updated again!!and thanks for that..[ Cate.mj.msgirl and whoever writes!! :D]

i haven't seen any of season threee, but next year in april i will. I agree with athens i can see mac cheating on peyton. Hopefully realise that stella is the one and only woman for him :D btw i wont be updating my smacked fic for a while.

is the son claire's before she met mac and married him? isnt he born when she was something like 18 i read somewhere :confused:

The son is Claire's kid from a previous marriage so this makes Mac the kids step-father without any blood relations.

Speaking of which it's about time Mac & Stella had their own kid. They're not getting any younger & I'm sure they've had plently of practice :devil:.

-athens, well, I never thought mac as a cheating type whether he likes another woman or not...he's waaayyy to gentleman-y(is that a word?!) to act that way... :p
glad you like the fics...LOL :lol:
-jorja fan86, my, my, thats very guttery of you... I like it... :devil:

i saw in the sneak peek that when stella told mac she felt like she's being followed and they saw the kid, he ran as fast as heck to catch the boy. does that tell us something or what?

I don't think she was married before Mac, she was a teenager and didn't feel ready to care for him. And I saw the running...I know Stella's edgy still from Frankie's attack. Mac is way protective 'cause he's not sure of the kid's intentions :) No one hurts his Stella :)

So I haven't seen this eppy yet...I taped it, hopefully to watch it tonight...but it sounds like there was no Smacked and some fluffy moments with Mac and Peyton instead?! :p Rar! I really thought we'd be getting something Smacked in this eppy...seriously, I think NY has just decided to screw over my ships for a while here, what is that deal! :(

Anyway!
Yeah hopefully all will be redeemed next week! So it was Mac's b'day in this ep, so Stella is late with her present...hmmm! Mac should spank her for that! :devil: Lol...Mel did you say that? Yeah, well I agree! :lol: Hopefully we'll get us some good Smacked moments in this upcoming ep...I want them together and hopefully Peyton will be leaving soon...I don't necessarily have an issue with her per se...I just want Mac with Stella dang it!! :D

chaostheory08 said:
CalleighWolfe said:
chaos (Cate right?) Oh right the court, tie for court :D

I loved chapters 18 and 19 of your fic :D. I left a review in ff. But I have a question for you and everybody, did the actually say their office was on a 35th floor, in the show??? :confused:

And again: who told who the "I'm glad you stayed" thing? I already know it was in "Charge of this post" :D 'cause you told me, duh ;) Thanks :D

Yeah, it's Cate. :) And thanks for the review. It was mentioned in the season2 pilot that they are on the 35th floor of a building along Broadway. The "trekker (braille gps)" device of the blind woman in that case supplied the information.

Cate - You update anymore??

Yeah, I have. Posted Chapter 19 of "Friend of Mine" yesterday. And....

Note: I changed the rating from T to M on this chapter.

Edited to remove link to M rated fic

It's against board rules to post links to any fanfic that is rated ABOVE PG-13.

No Smackedness at all??? :( Katie told me about it, I was like Noooooooooooo. But she told me that Peyton and mac agreed to meet somewhere and he didn't show up, did he? tell me more abot it pleaseeeeeee!!!!! :D I'd like to see Peyton's face.

Hey remember what 1CSIMFan said about the spoilers. Don't say key words like b-day or now .... the other word.

Really?? I'm gonna see the promo in Internet right now!!!! :D is it on??? Yeah I think Mac will be very protective, I'm sure it'll be full of Smacked next week. And haven't you noticed that it would be last Peyton's episode :devil: cause you said she'll be only for 4 episodes and we have 3 til now right????. Maybe she was pissed because he didn't show up, and they argued *crossing fingers*. And I don't have anything against Claire Forlani, btw, I don't know her well. I don't like Peyote because of the Smacked thing but that's all.

Oh trouble in paradise?!! It's sad that I'm happy about a couple potentially breaking up...and I don't want to see Mac hurt, but I do want Mac to leave Peyton...really I want Peyton to either a) get pissed at Mac for something (loving Stella more!) and leave him....or b) realize that Mac loves Stella more and bow out gracefully...either way I want my Smacked together! :D Please, oh please! :lol:

It's against board rules to post links to any fanfic that is rated ABOVE PG-13.

SOrry! Too much coffee, I think lol.

Anyway....Mel -- *his Stella* -- I LOVE that!

mj -- I reviewed!

Okay, what's up with these CSI:NY writers? Maybe, this is a diversion for greater things to come. Disheartening us first because they'll be giving us a super Smacked episode next time.

Okay so I watched the eppy, finally! :D Gotta say, the complete lack of Smacked was very sad! :( Here's a few of my observations...:

Stella's "girls" were back in full glory this week....too bad we didn't get to see Mac appreciate those! :devil:

And I'm not a Flack/Stella shipper (it's still Smacked for me no worries!) but that "I do" scene of theirs...pretty dang cute! (If it had been Smacked that would have been perfect!

Wow...pissy Mac is really....pissy! Yikes! :eek: Hot, but yikes! :eek: :lol:

Go Hawkes for talking back...well done! I do think Mac was right in his tirade, but I'm still impressed Hawkes stood up for himself... :D

Okay the "Hostess cupcake" thing totally cute idea...but I SOOO wish that had been Stella with Mac in that scene....as it was though, 10$ says that's what he wished for! His eyes totally went off to the distance like "Gah I wish this was Stella with me now!" :D

Hopefully we'll get some good Smacked next week, hope so!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back