Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, that's why I'm so confused... I hope stell's gonna give something more than a tie...*thinks of something :devil:* peyton...hmph..I think Peyton doesnt even know it's mac's bday! blegh... *drops jaw* what if Peyton, mac and Stella were trapped in the elevator??! how awkward is that!!!

chaos (Cate right?) Oh right the court, tie for court :D

I loved chapters 18 and 19 of your fic :D. I left a review in ff. But I have a question for you and everybody, did the actually say their office was on a 35th floor, in the show??? :confused:

And again: who told who the "I'm glad you stayed" thing? I already know it was in "Charge of this post" :D 'cause you told me, duh ;) Thanks :D

Edited: mj0621 update your fic please!!!! :p

Mac told Stella after she got him a cup of coffee.
They moved to the 35th floor at the start of season 2. We saw Stella moving into her new office.
Do yu think we will get any good smack moments tinight? :confused:

oh thanks gems that's why I didn't know, I haven't watched s2 at all, well except for "All Access" :p

awww that was very cute, I wanna watch "Charge of this post" :(

Edited: yeah I hope so, although we always get very cute moments between them, that's why I love this ship, it's very consistent :D :D :D. I think I'll by s2 some day here the dvds won't arrive soon :(

a perfect place to express (I admit) guttery thoughts! Oh I love it!!!
Lol, glad you can admit to those guttery thoughts mj! :lol: That's the first step ya know! ;) But yeah I agree...I love how guttery we can be in here, it's fabulous! :devil: Seeing as how I live in the gutter pretty much anyway, it does make things quite easy for me! :D
Oh yeah, once gutteritis strikes you -- there is no cure. It only becomes worse .... or in fact, better!
So true Cate, so true! But it is better, for sure! ;) :devil:
And again: who told who the "I'm glad you stayed" thing? I already know it was in "Charge of this post" 'cause you told me, duh Thanks
Lol, no worries C.W. hon! It was Mac who says that to Stella...she stays with him to watch Flack in the hospital at the end of COTP and that's when he says that to her! Fabulous moment! :D

Nice little spoiler scene by the way...loved that! Totally cracked me up! :lol: :lol:

Hope we get some Smacked tonight...hope so!! :D

C.W. -Which fic? I got a whole buch of fics(specially SMacked ones)... squee, someone's reading my fics here!

Moriel- yep. i totally admit I have a huge shippy guttery mind sometimes... okay most of the times... :p why bother hiding it? it's true anyway... :devil:

I hope there's a SMacked moment tonight... sometimes I hate spoilers, they make you happy then leave you disappointed sometimes... :( oh well, there's fanfiction anyway... :D

mj0621 said:
C.W. -Which fic? I got a whole buch of fics(specially SMacked ones)... squee, someone's reading my fics here!
Yeah I read them :D they're very good :D. But I'm talking about "A right mistake" I specially love that one :D

CalleighWolfe said:
mj0621 said:
Yeah I read them :D they're very good :D. But I'm talking about "A right mistake" I specially love that one :D
A Right Mistake?

Cate - You update anymore?? :D

Smacked is full of the gutter, we can't help it, really. It just comes naturally to us, don't it J?

Hey guys, don't forget that when you are posting spoilers in the spoiler box, please make the "about" box as generic as possible. I saw an earlier spoiler that had "Mac'sBDtie" or something like that, in the "about" box. That gives away the spoiler and some people don't like to be spoiled. You can use something like "Episode 7" (just an example, I can't keep track of what happens in which episode)or something like that.

Thanks everybody. :)

Hey Rhon :D Did I tell you I love your avie? Good stuff! :lol: Yummy boys! :devil:

Anyway...less than 3 hours for me! I really, really hope we get us at least some Smacked tonight! I do not remember if they are working together...mmmm, maybe not, not sure! But I really want a moment or two at least! Hope we get something! I think Peyton's supposed to be back tonight too...hmmmm, guess we'll what happens there! :p

I want Smacked, I want Smacked, I want Smacked! :lol: :lol:

I think I read somewhere that Mac *knew* about Claire's son before he showed up on Mac's doorstep. Must have read it here :)

And so I finally saw Open And Shut.

I loooooooove the scene where Mac brings up their first case together. So much trust between those two! *squee*

Im watching the episode and I have to say..

I HATE Pay-Less.. (Peyton w/e) Who does she think she is.. "your gonna miss all the things I had planned" blah blah blah. But really, Mac isn't going to be missing out because he's gonna be having some... plans with Stella :devil: So HA!

*Ahem* I just had to get that off my chest. :)

CalleighWolfe said:
chaos (Cate right?) Oh right the court, tie for court :D

I loved chapters 18 and 19 of your fic :D. I left a review in ff. But I have a question for you and everybody, did the actually say their office was on a 35th floor, in the show??? :confused:

And again: who told who the "I'm glad you stayed" thing? I already know it was in "Charge of this post" :D 'cause you told me, duh ;) Thanks :D

Yeah, it's Cate. :) And thanks for the review. It was mentioned in the season2 pilot that they are on the 35th floor of a building along Broadway. The "trekker (braille gps)" device of the blind woman in that case supplied the information.

Cate - You update anymore??

Yeah, I have. Posted Chapter 19 of "Friend of Mine" yesterday. And....

Note: I changed the rating from T to M on this chapter.

Edited to remove link to M rated fic

Maybe I'm wrong but wasn't Stella supposed to give Mac a gift at the very end of the episode? She didn't even wish him a happy birthday. Instead they showed this cheesy scene with Payless & Mac :mad:

I've never had spoilers dissapoint me but I guess there's a first time for everything. There was not one M/S moment & that dissapointed me :(. The next episode will totally make up for it!

I didnt like it either :( *throws tantrum* I want my Smacked! I kept booing Payless lol. And sticking out my tongue at her.
I was thrown too re the birthday present and the stepson. The preview and Gary on Letterman say it's next week. Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back