Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, hey C.W.! I remember you, and no worries, pop in when ya can always glad to see ya! :D I don't think anything happened to Peyton yet...she's listed for next weeks ep I think :p...but none after that that I know of.

They have more chemistry then a room full of scientists with their test tubes. They are also able communicate with their eyes & body language so perfectly. They were even able to do it with Hawkes right across them. Stella has such pretty eyes so it's natural for Mac to be enticed by them. Speaking of enticed Mac semmed to have his eyes glued to Stella's butt when they were entering the room. I think his hormones wanted to say hi at that moment . I wonder what would've happened if Hawkes wasn't there
J.F. you crack me up! :lol: Queen of the gutter right here I do believe! :devil: And yeah I agree about Stel's eyes, Mac gets lost in them so often I've lost track...and between and checking out her "assets" the man never really does take his eyes off her! :devil: Had Hawkes not be in the room...let's just say, the evidence wouldn't have been the only thing being examined! :lol: :devil:

Oh no, Cate you're definitely not dreaming! There is definitely something there when Smacked looks at eachother! FOR SURE! :D And if I may...it's called Love! :lol:

^I guess so, Moriel. It's a mixture between longing and something else... idk, fluffiness lol. The room's temparature rises when they're in the same room together.

fluffiness? Cate, I know your not betraying me!

What has happened with Peyton? did she leave Mac or something?

I don't really think so, I just think it wasn't her ep, they didn't show Angell either.

I'd be more scared of Mel & Lynn hurting me!

We will, *nods*

Hmmm you with a Mac icon ...I see that being dangerous! You'd just stare at it and drool all day!

Will not!.. okay, I would.

J thanks for the pics! :D

Just thought I'd pop in and let everyone know that the Shipper Central rules have been combined into one handy-dandy post and it is pinned at the top of the forum.

Everyone, please take the time to read the section under the title SPAM.

Here's the link and thanks

Shipper Central Rules

It's a mixture between longing and something else... idk, fluffiness lol. The room's temparature rises when they're in the same room together.
Lol, Cate as a fluffy I love that idea! :lol: And yeah the temp definitely does rise when they're in the same room together! For sure! :D

Will not!.. okay, I would.
Lol, yeah you would! :lol: I know you too well hon! ;) Not that I can blame you, the man is pretty dang attractive! :devil:

So I'm thinking we should get at least a few good Smacked scenes in our next ep! Hopefully! :D

Let's hope we have SMacked scenes in the next one.... because in the last one they worked together but it was nothing SMacked. There were glances and all but they looked very professional.

I loved the first ep. I saw chemistry there! :)

Well, SMACked is a balanced mix of angst and fluff lol. They can go both ways.

Fluff = because they're so sweet with each other. I mean, they're comfortable with one another. And when they joke around and laugh, it's so REAL.

Angst = when they fight, the tension goes so thick that you can cut it with a knife. It's not like any partnership -- romantic or friendly -- wherein one of them cracks and 'apologizes'. If they fight.... it's on!

chaostheory08 said:
Well, SMACked is a balanced mix of angst and fluff lol. They can go both ways.

Fluff = because they're so sweet with each other. I mean, they're comfortable with one another. And when they joke around and laugh, it's so REAL.

Angst = when they fight, the tension goes so thick that you can cut it with a knife. It's not like any partnership -- romantic or friendly -- wherein one of them cracks and 'apologizes'. If they fight.... it's on!

Lol, Cate that's called PASSION! They are both intensely passionate people, they don't do anything half way and that includes fighting with eachother, working with eachother, flirting with eachother and loving eachother! There's no inbetween with them...and I LOVE that! :D And you know all that passion makes other things really good!! :devil: :lol:

It hasn't happenend yet it's not till epi 8 but hopfully it will shock him into relising he should be with Stella.
They have great passion and chemistry a great mix and balance for a great couple. ;)

Slow...sad day! :lol: Hi Cate! Hi everyone else! :lol: Yeah the kid mistaking Stel thing isn't until later...but I have a feeling that will be an awesome Smacked eppy...I'm expecting good things of that one for sure! :D I'm thinking we should get some good scenes in this next one too...hopefully. I mean it's everyone on the case, but still I'm guessing Mac and Stel will be the leads and that means working together closely...which they do quite well! :D They do many close things, very well! :devil:

hey you chaos_ that fic is so nice so angst and so drama!.. ;)go0o0o0o0od! :D

I'll put it on spoiler..
It has to be a good smacked episode..Why that boy would think that Stella is Claire,his wife,and not Payless!...They may had give him a reason to believe that...How do you think he will react to the possible new person who knew Claire and he had no idea about?

Hey guys I don'y know if anyone has heard of this before I heard off one of my other ships that has also sank, but only because one of them left.
It's called the "broccoli test" basically it has to do with two characters being able to signal to each other across a grocery store and one could understand that the other wanted broccoli, because they know each other so well.
I think Mac and Sella would pass with ease :lol:

:lol: gems that's awesome!! I love that, and Stel and Mac could so totally pass that test...these two read eachother's minds on a daily basis! ;)

hmmmm yeah I wonder if the boy sees them doing "something" that makes him think they're married (i.e. kissing!! Squee!!) and because he doesn't know Claire is dead assumes Stel is Claire cuz he knew she was married to Mac and it looked to him like Stel and Mac were acting married :devil:...oh I hope it's something like that!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back