Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, they were! i want SMACked so bad! :)
i think too that stella will be the one who ask mac out. mac will be a little afraid of taking the next step, because their relationship/friendship is so good and strong now. but stella has the power. :devil:

Hi Rach, cwfan! If you're new, welcome!! :D
Heeh. Thanks! That Mac shot is truly drool-worthy
I think Stella would so ask Mac out first, it's just her personality. Mac, I think, would first find excuses (working late etc) but Stella would eventually wear him down and give in
ranma yeah that is a great shot of Mac! The man always looks good though, ya know! I mean hello good looking! :devil:
And yeah I totally see Stel just wearing him down, asking him until he gives in...cuz we know he wants to...it's just a matter of him being willing to risk it! Which let's face it it's not a risk for him...Stel's a sure thing where he's concerned! Lol! :lol:

Lol Lynn, I do know you quite well! And I don't think you're really sharing Mac with Stel at all... **Mo does a double take of Lynn's icon!** You have someone other than Catnip as your avie...wow!

I did at one point, but you know me though. :D Gotta have my CatNip Icon. Don't gimmie that look if I could have a animated Mac, you know it'd be there!.. *hints to J to give me one*

lol Lynn YOU wish you could get him. He's mine I tell you...and Stella's.

Yeah right Melly, he's mine!

ranma yeah that is a great shot of Mac! The man always looks good though, ya know! I mean hello good looking!

You can say that again. :drools:

Stel's a sure thing where he's concerned!

He'd take that risk for Stel, I'm sure.

the original ship heh??even it wasn't the original it would be the greatest!... ;)
thanks for the link to futon critic..! :D
We-I don't think is just me :p-are expecting some ''reviews'' and comments on tonights-todays or whatever episode is it!..

I don't find Stella that comfortable with this!...althought they both want to be together it's difficult to ask the other one out..taking it to the next level..! :rolleyes:Although I find Stella more possible to ask him out just because she is Stella and is her character as you already said,but Mac duh,please do the first move!...If you haven't done it yet! ;) :lol:

i think stella would be the first to asked mac out as she is not afraid to tell whats on her mind to him, mac seems more shy then her, shes more forward stells probberly will make her move anytime soon :) hopefully :)

Gotta have my CatNip Icon. Don't gimmie that look if I could have a animated Mac, you know it'd be there!
Lol, yeah I know! ;) Hmmm you with a Mac icon :devil:...I see that being dangerous! You'd just stare at it and drool all day! :lol:
Yeah right Melly, he's mine!
Ya know what, I think I might just have to steal him from both of you to keep you from fighting over him! **Mo nods decidely and grabs Mac and runs very quickly away! :lol:**
He'd take that risk for Stel, I'm sure.
I know he so would! He loves her after all, so it's really not a risk anyway! :D

No worries Ath you'll get plenty of reviews I'm sure about any and all Smacked info! :D
Hopefully we'll get some good stuff tonight! I can't wait to see! :lol:

^ok,is a nice fic,I have it on alert! ;)

moriel! _you think Stella or me or anyone in here would let you get him!>.. :confused: :lol:NO! ;)

yes,I know about the reviews,I am just saying!...

whoever did or will do the first move,is something I wanna see...But I am not sure I will!.. :p :rolleyes:

Lol, ath it's actually not Stella I'm the most worried about if I stole Mac...I'd be more scared of Mel & Lynn hurting me! :lol: (But I run really fast! :D )

So how'd y'all like our ep last night, Smacked-wise? I thought it was good...no Peyton, that made me smile! And there was one point where Stel was lost in thought in the hallway and Mac turned and asked her if she was okay or something and it was just totally cute to me! I just love how well they work together...makes me smile! :D

Ath if someone doesn't beat me to it, I'll try to give you more details after I get home from work tonight! :D

Thought I'd pop in and let everyone know that the Shipper Central rules have been pinned to the top of the forum. They have been combined into one, easy to read post. Everyone needs to read through them and make sure they are following ALL the rules.

Shipper Central Rules

Thanks for posting that 1CSIMfan :). What I loved about last night's episode is despite the fact that Hawkes was working with them Mac & Stella always made it seem like they were the only two people in the room. I always caught moments of when it seemed like Mac was realizing the mistake he made while Stella stood beside him. Anyway, this post isn't complete with some caps from last night & they're courtesy of csi-caps:

Mac is blantly checking out Stella's ass

Woah...check out how close their hands are

Stella is obviously trying to hypnotize Mac into loving her instead

Stella's body language & facial expression shows how much she misses Mac

Look at how close they're standing together. They had the option at standing at opposite of the ends of the table but they made the correct decision

Yeah I noticed that too J.F. I like me some Hawkes...but yeah still it was totally like they were alone on the case. I think they just have a way about them, that whenever they're in a room together it's like they're the only ones in it! People with really good chemistry always seem to do that...make it so somehow they're the only two in the room...communicate with their eyes and body language and it's like they just know what eachother are thinking and going to do before they say or do anything! And that is SO Smacked to me! :D

Loved the pics J.F. thanks for bringing those over! Fun stuff indeed...loved the Stel hypnotizing him one...she's so gorgeous!

You're welcome & you're exactly right. They have more chemistry then a room full of scientists with their test tubes. They are also able communicate with their eyes & body language so perfectly. They were even able to do it with Hawkes right across them. Stella has such pretty eyes so it's natural for Mac to be enticed by them. Speaking of enticed Mac semmed to have his eyes glued to Stella's butt when they were entering the room. I think his hormones wanted to say hi at that moment :lol:. I wonder what would've happened if Hawkes wasn't there :devil:. Ooh, and I heard that Mac & Stella work together next week. I think the writers almost love us 'cause we seem to be getting plently of SMACked moments but I don't seem to mind :D.

Hi again, do you remember me??? :p I'm the worst Smacked fan ever :(

What has happened with Peyton? did she leave Mac or something?

Very good pics jorja_fan :D although I don't understand anything 'cause I don't know anything about the new season
Animation15.gif
I'm stuck in s1, with the good moments :D

BTW, can you tell me about the Smacked Moment in Blood, Sweat & Tears? That's the next episode here :D just before the kiss episode :D :D :D

Thanks a lot!!!

The fourth pic, it seems like they're ignoring Hawkes lol and getting lost in each other's eyes.

Is it just me or is the intensity in Mac's and Stella's eyes when they look at each other.... there's something in there. Can't explain what. Then again, I might be dreaming lol....

WHere does Stella buy her clothes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back