Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Moriel :)

lol Lynn and I do fight dirty already...seen the Slim Macky thread yet? Feenx gets in on it too. I always say that we better at least leave him enough energy for Stella...we chase the poor boy into exhaustion most days :grin:

can i just point out the obvious! if gary ever wanted too he cud get soo laid, theres so many women and girls that want him (including me)! if we all went on the show he could hav a different girl every ep for like 50 seasons!

We'd have to have him goin out wit stella but then we'd feature in his flashbacks so we dont affect their relationship! sounds good i may suggest it to tptb!!

Spike aired the pilot episode last night - cute bit of Smacked interaction in it.

I think it was the scene right before the mosquito autopsy.

Either way - I liked a lot of the natural charisma between the two of them.

I keep forgetting to watch Spike.

Melly wished she could get Macky. I'm doing good with sharing him with Stella. *nods*

hehe Mo, you know me to well!

Tnx for the pics J!

J.F. Thanks for the totally yummy Smacked pics, they are so HOT together! :devil:
I always say that we better at least leave him enough energy for Stella...we chase the poor boy into exhaustion most days :grin:
Lol, yeah Mel hon, you really should leave the poor guy some energy...but then again...I think Mac's got plenty of stamina anyway! :devil: :lol:

Lol Lynn, I do know you quite well! ;) And I don't think you're really sharing Mac with Stel at all... :devil: :lol: **Mo does a double take of Lynn's icon!** You have someone other than Catnip as your avie...wow! ;)

Oh I forgot about it being on Spike, dang it! Well at least now I know! :D

Gaby said:
can i just point out the obvious! if gary ever wanted too he cud get soo laid, theres so many women and girls that want him (including me)! if we all went on the show he could hav a different girl every ep for like 50 seasons!

We'd have to have him goin out wit stella but then we'd feature in his flashbacks so we dont affect their relationship! sounds good i may suggest it to tptb!!

Hey guys, please refrain from making comments like this about the actors themselves. Gary is a married man with children. It would be more appropriate if you used his character Mac. Keep in mind that this thread is to discuss the characters, not the actors.

Thanks.

sarahvma said:
Spike aired the pilot episode last night - cute bit of Smacked interaction in it.

I think it was the scene right before the mosquito autopsy.

Either way - I liked a lot of the natural charisma between the two of them.

Uhh, mosquitopsy? Wasn't that in the S2 opener? Summer In the City? Or something like that. For a minute there, I tried to connect it to Blink and wondered why you didn't mention that sMacked-squee-goodness scene where Mac does a facepalm and Stella looked soooo concerned :)

But yeah, there was a sweet sMacked scene in Summer. I think Stella was still in the process of transferring to her new office and caught Mac in the hallway and they had a bit of conversation. I know there's a pic of them that midnight_tiptoes posted way before that bespoke true love between them :D

Wait so which ep did Spike air? I thought they were starting with season 1? Am I wrong? :confused:

So now I can't remember...
Mac work with Stella in our ep on Wed? Cuz I know Mac's at Danny and Linds' scene but I dunno if he's just there to help them and then he goes and works with Stel? Any idea? Cuz I want a Smacked scene or two!

They showed Summer in the City...I haven't a clue why, but they started from S2.

I think I remember that scene, but I'm not positive.

lol Lynn YOU wish you could get him. He's mine I tell you...and Stella's.

Yep tomorrow should be full of SMACked moments. I must say I'm pretty excited to see what kinds of scene they'll share. Hopefully Stella will do something. Speaking of which I have a new topic question for you all. Do you think it was Mac who first asked Stella out or vice versa. Personally I think Mac hinted at it but Stella was probably the one who asked him out.

Ranma first I have to say I love your new avie! :D "Gah!" is right...that man is fine! :devil: Thanks for the link too...cool beans! :D

J.F. Yeah I'm excited to see what kind of scenes we get too, I think they'll be good...and should be more than like one since they're working the case together!

As far your question...yeah I think I agree with you...I'd say Mac kinda hinted at it and Stella finally just cut through all his "hemming and hawwing" and in her awesome totally direct way asked him out! :D

Heeh. Thanks! That Mac shot is truly drool-worthy ;)

I think Stella would so ask Mac out first, it's just her personality. Mac, I think, would first find excuses (working late etc) but Stella would eventually wear him down and give in :devil:

i always thought mac and stella would get togther after seeing recycling in season 1- they were so cute together etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back