Mac/Lindsay--All Dressed Up and Ready to Dance

Adams_girl said:
I'm having Mac and Lindsay withdrawals.
I hope they get scenes together up to the season finale.

Me three! I hope we get a scene tonight...

I'm not picky about the length of the scene. I just want some Mac and Lindsay action. :D The season finale is right around the corner.

Well I was just talking about any scene with Mac and Lindsay is worth better than none, and there near the end of the episode, they got a brief scene. Short but sweet.

Well last night you got a couple of short scenes. But it looks like Mac trusts Lindsay to handle things. I wonder if he will relay on her more then Stella is off handle her own problems. What do you guys think?

^^ could be, he really seems to trust to do things he wants done right

other than moments like that though, we havent really gotten anything, it bugs me so much, the writers started it, but they seem to have just dropped it!

another problem is there is relativly no fanfic out there for them! i cant find any *coughadams_girlcough*... :D

i think there would be so more many people that would like them together if the writers would give us something, there really arent that many that ship them, its sad to me :(

another problem is there is relativly no fanfic out there for them! i cant find any *coughadams_girlcough*...

Wow it took me a minute to realize that you were talking to me. :p

Yeah I know bad M/L shipper. We need scenes for inspiration!

I'm in the Mac and Lindsay camp. They bring out something defining in each other. For instance notice how Mac brightens up around Lindsay and tends to be quirky with her. Lindsay is more detailed and confident into her job and into her own skin, thanks to Mac.

There are quite a number of us who are Mac and Lindsay shippers. I don't take heed to board popularity. As long as the writers pick up on the vibes between these two and use it to their advantage by their interactions, then its all good.

I wish there was more fanfic, or a one-shot shortie would be fine. :D

Yes, Adamsgirl we do. bring on the Mac and Lindsay. :D

Yes, Adamsgirl we do. bring on the Mac and Lindsay. :D

ok I'm getting on it....

b9877.jpg

they work so well together.

bklynCSIfanatic said:
We need a ship name for them.

So far the suggestions have been:

MeLty
Eternal Flames

Whatever (and whenever) you all decide on a name, whether it be one of the above, or a different one, be sure to let me know and I'll add it to The List ;)

My Mac/Lindsay fic, Breaking Silence, is complete, but ff.net seems to be down, so I posted it at my LJ.

It's been a little while since anyone has posted, so I thought I'd resurrect the thread.

Did you see how anxious Lindsay was to call Mac once some of the Kid Roc evidence pointed them in the direction of the band? She must have known Mac would never leave Stella's case to see to that bit of business, especially with Danny and Lindsay handling the case. She could have been using it as an excuse to gauge Mac's emotional state and her explosion during the interrogation could again be worry over Mac, after all, she must know how close he is to Stella and having mourned his wife so long, she must have had concerns about his emotional fragility. Otherwise why contact Mac over this new piece of evidence even Danny was puzzled. I know Lindsay blew-up and that was puzzling because she and Stella didn’t and don’t seem particularly close and Danny who is close to Stella was the picture of calm, which leads me to believe that Lindsay’s primary concern was Mac.

Ali

I had this nice long post ready, and then the site went down!!!!

anyway...

JDonne what's you name over at lj?

Do u guys think Mac will try to pull lindsay off her case in Stealing home? He seems over protective of her. Likein Manhatten Manhunt, he pulled her off the case. (I think it's because he knows her "secret")

Adams_girl said:
I had this nice long post ready, and then the site went down!!!!

anyway...

JDonne what's you name over at lj?

Do u guys think Mac will try to pull lindsay off her case in Stealing home? He seems over protective of her. Likein Manhatten Manhunt, he pulled her off the case. (I think it's because he knows her "secret")

lol. That is nerve wrecking. when you've typed out a thoughtful commentary and your post gets bludgeoned because of technical difficulties.

THough Mac is teamed with Stella on a different case, I hope we get a Mac and Lindsay segment in regards to her history of the case affecting her.

JDonne's story is now up in its completed form at FF.net! Here is the link to it! :D

I won't give away any spoilers, but it is one beautifully written story that does such a wonderful job of showing the deep connection that has been made between Mac and Lindsay. :D

Top41 said:
JDonne's story is now up in its completed form at FF.net! Here is the link to it! :D

I won't give away any spoilers, but it is one beautifully written story that does such a wonderful job of showing the deep connection that has been made between Mac and Lindsay. :D

that was great. I loved it. Good job JDonne! :D

Back