Mac/Lindsay--All Dressed Up and Ready to Dance

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Top41, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

At the beginning of "Risk," Mac comes to the crime scene in a tux, supposedly from a mayoral dinner. A few minutes later, Lindsay turns up in a dress with her hair curled, claiming to have come from the opera.

Yeah, right.

Can we say torrid affair? They just happen to have the same night off. They just happen to both have fancy events that night. They just happen to show up at the crime scene minutes apart from each other. Suuuurrre.

Danny might be too dense to put two and two together, but come on, how obvious was it? I bet they went to a fancy party together. Or maybe ballroom dancing. Or maybe they just wanted to look really nice to go to the movies together. Either way, it looks like something's going on between the head of the NY crime lab and his newest CSI. ;)

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

LMFAO ROFL!!!111 I'm totally for this!!!

3. Top41

Yeah, I gotta say, I could really get behind this one. Neither is my favorite on the show, but something about them together makes me think they could bring out each other's more interesting sides.

4. MedicWarrickLvr

MedicWarrickLvr Coroner

*****groans*****

;) I sooooooooo knew this was coming! :lol:

They fooled me like they did Danny I suppose, but this is a very interesting thought! ;)

5. JDonne

JDonne CSI Level One

Mac and Lindsay as secret lovers is a great plot addition to NY. Forbidden love is so intoxicating.

Ali

6. Top41

It is. It intrigues me more than the other mainstream ships for the show because it's novel and unexpected. Mac and Lindsay do have a lot in common, and they spark in a romantic way. I really like the idea of them together.

Hopefully we'll be seeing them in formal wear more often. ;)

7. JDonne

JDonne CSI Level One

They do have so much in common and similar personalities. We had hints of something brewing, when we saw Lindsay's comfort level with Mac. She felt close enough to him to place something on his lip in ‘Dancing with the Fishes’. There was a girlish gleam in her eye when she did, and Mac seemed to enjoy the closeness. Perhaps, the first spark between them.

Ali

8. Top41

I loved that scene! She was giddy. And even in her first episode, when she body slammed the guy and then grinned at Mac like, "Yeah, baby, we come tough in Montana."

You know, she's been exposed to so much NY culture. I bet she wants to show Mac how they do things in Montana. ;) :devil:

9. DreamInColour

DreamInColour Pathologist

Oh dear...I kinda like this idea too...but I was going to bed to do that sleeping thing.

Lindsay and Mac...well then. :)

10. Top41

Sleep well! We can always discuss it in the morning. :D

You know Lindsay and Mac didn't get any sleep after that case was closed. I wonder if they picked up their date where they left off. ;)

11. JDonne

JDonne CSI Level One

Anthony Zuiker is careful with his scripts; he obviously threw us a big Mac and Lindsay clue. Why write in such a coincidence if it means nothing, he wouldn’t do it. Zuiker recognizes the potency of the pairing; I certainly cannot ignore a genius. They will elevate one another to new personality heights.

Ali

12. Top41

And when the show creator drops a hint, it's best to sit up and listen. That was such a cute way to do it, too. They both came from black tie events...very nice way to slip that in there subtly.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I am so with yall. i was patiently waiting for someone to make this thread. Bravo.

it's been obvious since our first glance at lindsay.

Cat

14. AR_WLPfan

AR_WLPfan Hit and Run

I completely agree I've been waiting for this ship for a while. Rock On! :)

15. csicat

csicat Police Officer

I loved that scene with Adam about the shark's tooth. They were so standing too close to be platonic (or at least the boss/newbie relationship situation). And it looked like at some point their hands on the table touched and he grinned at her.

Or maybe that was just me. :D