Mac/Lindsay--All Dressed Up and Ready to Dance

The resemblance was there, so yeah I can imagine that.

I noticed Lindsay's hair was in a darker shade. Her curly tresses suited her very nicely.

Sounds like Mac was a great father figure to Sam in this episode, I haven't seen it yet but from what everyone has been saying Mac sounds like he could make a really great dada!

I think Lindsay would make a great Mom also, I could see Mac beeing a Daddy's girl if they had a kid together, but that's wishful thinking!

Hi everyone! This is my very first post.

When I watched that episode I noticed how when Mac teased Lindsay it was cute. But it seemed like she was annoyed alittle when Danny made the exact same joke.

I was wondering however, I think I missed what danny said after that? (after Lindsay talked about waiting for the bugs to continue eating the flesh off the body) Could someone let me know exactly what he said?

thanks

welcome CSI_Watcher_8! :D
i can't remmeber the line that you're talking about sorry.

yeah Mac teasing her was cute. I can't wait for next weeks episode, even though they aren't working together he could still lend her a hand (like in "stuck on you")

That's alright about not remembering the line. I wish I had tivo or something to record it at least have it for awhile.
It's funny when I started reading this thread all I saw was a DL connection. But after reading all the posts I can see Mac and Lindsay together much more now. I think I stil would like something between DL I think ML is more interesting more adult. And better then the GSR thing anyday.

I'm the same as you CSI_Watcher_8 when I started reading through this thread I was more a Danny/Lindsay shipper but after reading the posts of members and what they've said that is so obvious which made me think. And now I think about it more it just seems right!

CSI_Watcher_8 said:
That's alright about not remembering the line. I wish I had tivo or something to record it at least have it for awhile.
It's funny when I started reading this thread all I saw was a DL connection. But after reading all the posts I can see Mac and Lindsay together much more now. I think I stil would like something between DL I think ML is more interesting more adult. And better then the GSR thing anyday.

Yeah, definitely...I like how Mac and Lindsay aren't really angsty. Angst works great for GSR, but Mac and Lindsay, though they've both had some serious setbacks in their lives, are really well-balanced and stable people. They're both pretty strong. And their connection is definitely one based on mutual respect and enjoyment of each other's company.

Adams_girl said:
but we can always write in the angst if we need to. ;)

so are we calling this ship MeLty?

Definitely--angst can be brought in! There's definitely potential, given their pasts. But the great thing is that in the middle of it, they have each other. :D

I'm definitely partial to MeLty. ;) :D

I know i'm new but I vote for MeLty too.

Altough there isn't much angst right now. In Manhunter? episode he did send her back to the lab when she didn't want to go. I think since he hired her, if she has a bloody secret, at times he may try to protect her. And she is going to understand but not want to be protected at the same time. ?????

i bet she gave him the cold shoulder after he sent her away.Oh no Mac's in the dog house....

I can't figure out if he knows or not. He did send her back, but he could have done that because she's the newest, which means she would get the "less respectable jobs."

I guess it just wouldn't have made sense if he had sent Hawkes or Danny back.

hey guys,

I have started a new RP that is a crossover between Miami/NY. the couples are Mac/Lindsay and H/Calliegh. If you would like to join please feel free to stop over and join it.

Hey guys i was wondering if any of you knew where i could find some more ML fics, i looked at the two Adams_girl posted and i liked them, but i cant seem to find anymore!

i have been dying to read another one! :lol:

and when are we getting a new ep?

Back