Mac/Lindsay--All Dressed Up and Ready to Dance

there's a new episode tonigh. I'm still working on a M/L fic. But I think that the ones at ff.net are the only M/L fics out there. :(

hahaha I love your Banner and Avvie CSI_Grissom. :D

^^ :lol: thanks, i love them to! :lol:

new ep tonight! i am so excited! the thing is i cant actually believe that i am saying that, i used to not give a care about NY, but now i so hooked!

well i am looking forward to your fic! i do think that the two at ff.net must be the only ones which really suprises me! i cant believe it because i thought that so many people would be writing about thie ship because it seems so popular to me!

There just hasn't been as many moments between them. Now that she is working with other team members is hard to get those M/L moments to build upon.

^^ very true, if we get something, it is really good, which i think is what seperates it from most other ships, they get more, but it is always so subtle, sometimes it is not worth it

everytime the show starts i just keep hoping that they will work together, but i agree with you CSI_Watcher_8, they just have not been happening lately

I guess that the reason for Mac and Lindsay not working together as much now is because she isn't under his supervision any more so he doesn't need to be around her every time. It's great that we see her working with other members of the team but I miss the Mac/Lindsay patrnership!

yeah. I used to love watching their scenes together.

well i guess this is spoilerish...
If Aiden comes back for awhile do you think Mac will delegate Lindsay again? Like pull her off the DJ Pratt case and ask Aiden for help? (unnoficially) I keep coming back to him knowing her deep dark secret. I guess we wont know till next season, or something. I think that after Manhatten Manhunt, Lindsay didn't confront him about pulling her off collecting evidence. I think that if he pulled that with her again, she would say something about it.

Yeah I miss them working together too. They have a natural chemisty together. About your spoiler Adams_girl I think since Adien worked on the case first. If she did help
catching the guy that it would have to be unoffical. I hope my comment doesn't ruin your spoiler.

Big_B said:
I guess that the reason for Mac and Lindsay not working together as much now is because she isn't under his supervision any more so he doesn't need to be around her every time. It's great that we see her working with other members of the team but I miss the Mac/Lindsay patrnership!

ya i guess i dont mind her working with others, i love watching her so i love it when she interacts with others because she does it so well, but i still really miss watching her and mac work together, hopefully we will get some moments of them together in next weeks ep

Oh wow. Hey everyone I'm new to this ship. I'm so happy that I wasn't the only one that recognized the heat coming off these two! Good grief! Anyway, I'm a lurker so I prolly won't post alot but if I do, don't mind me. I'm just along for the ride.

Oh btw, I agree with Big_B: I miss the Mac/Lindsay working relationship. Hope the new episodes have some shipper moments for us crazed fans.

No take that back, we're not crazed; we're dedicated! :D

hmm Dedicated. I like that. lol

aw don't be a lurker! we don't bite! :D

I just had a thought about "Supermen." Couldn't you see Lindsay teasing Mac about his case. (Super hereos? come on, golden oppurtunity for Lindsay teasing scenes)

Adams_girl said:
hmm Dedicated. I like that. lol

aw don't be a lurker! we don't bite! :D

I just had a thought about "Supermen." Couldn't you see Lindsay teasing Mac about his case. (Super hereos? come on, golden oppurtunity for Lindsay teasing scenes)

I'm having Mac and Lindsay withdrawals.
I hope they get scenes together up to the season finale.

Back