Mac/Lindsay--All Dressed Up and Ready to Dance

Does anyone know if Mac & Lindsay are going to work together this week's episode? Because I can see everyone wanting to work the Aiden case but someone's got to help Mac with his dead marine case. What do you guy's think?

I think it would make more sense to Lindsay take Aiden's case with Hawkes. I mean isn't it conflict of interest if Aiden's close friends investigate her death? But then again Mac would probably want as many people (who are good with their emotions) to investigate.

i Think Danny is working with him, but m,ayeb we'll get some scenes.

Its been awhile since they have worked together. And I agree about having her work on Aiden's case. But I don't think he would not be able to work on the case some since she was an employee. I wonder how she is going to feel about a CSI getting killed especially after that Montana girl was killed. If she will need to talk and be about Mac again? Any thoughts??????

i loved the scene where mac told lindsay that sometimes you dont get to know why, that was the first mac/lindsay moment we have had in a while thats for sure

i wish that mac had done something a little more, but oh well, beggars cant be choosers, was that enough of an inspiration for you adams_girl? ;)

SPOILERS POSSIBLY ABOUT AIDEN, just doing this to be safe :D

i hope that maybe aidens death touches mac really hard and he turns to lindsay for comfort because she is almost the only one there that really didnt know aiden

was anyone else shocked by the lack of emotion showed when they found out that aiden was dead, i was expecting some tears and hugs, because like i already said i was hoping that her death might bring mac into some sort of realization about his feelings for lindsay

*cough* My boyfriend is a Mac/Lindsay shipper and suggested the following name for y'all: MacRoe?? I thought it was kinda cute.. I'm strictly an LV girl meself ;)

Yeah I thought there would be more emotion. Even if it wasn't at first I thought at some point someone would get a little chocked or something. ziggystarduzt tell him yeah its cute I like it. And am I crazy what ship is LV.

Back