Mac/Lindsay--All Dressed Up and Ready to Dance

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Top41, Jan 26, 2006.

1. clhawk

clhawk Rookie

Oh, it's never too early for smut!! :devil:

2. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll keep that in mind.....

3. bklynCSIfanatic

bklynCSIfanatic Prime Suspect

No its not early, bring on the smut. :D

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I thought it was cute, and Danny totally was picking up on the connection between the two. No doubt he'll tease Lindsay mercilessly about it, since he wouldn't dare tease Mac, and no doubt he'll run to Flack and tell him all about it while Flack is busy kissing him and trying to get his clothes off. :devil: Flack likes gossip, but he likes Danny better. ;)

I do like how she can be pensive one moment but light up the minute Mac enters the room. And vice versa really, and if that isn't a sign of new love, I don't know what is. These two are normally so serious, but around each other they are as giddy as school children. I love it, too, and JDonne, the giddiness is just infectious. It's hard to fight--they make me smile when they're on screen together, too.

I love your story because it captures their serious sides and shows that there is real weight to their relationship, that there is a serious connection that is strong enough to overcome their pasts. I believe that's true about them.

It's never too early for smut. I never thought I'd be partaking in Mac smut, but damn, I can so see it! I'm sure after they left the crime scene in "Risk" he took her home and whispered in her ear and slid the dress off her shoulders. And well, Lindsay is totally a girl for whom a bow tie and a tux are no obstacle. :devil: I bet they had more than a little fun in between working on the case, and definitely a lot after. :devil: ;)

5. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

you guys don't think it's to early? lol I'll try and write it.

Wow Top that was hot. :devil: something to think about.

Maybe you should write something.

6. Top41

Definitely not too early for smut, and I'd love to read it. Mac and Lindsay smut wouldn't be your average, run of the mill smut. There's such a strong connection between the two--you can tell just from how they interact in the lab that they'd really heat it up in the bedroom. :devil: :D

7. JDonne

JDonne CSI Level One

I concur with everyone who says it is not too early for smut. How can it ever be too early for smut, smut is the breakfast of champions.

They could heat up the bedroom or Mac's glass office or the lab or . . . well you get the picture I'm sure.

They do have a strong connection and it is a mutual one, no need to play coy. That is something that makes me happy, unrequited love is so overdone on television, that and adults engaging in junior high flirtations another overdone scenario. I like honest to goodness grown up love, that's sexy.

Not to mention the respect they have for one another is again mutual. Lindsay never seemed to show off as much in front of Mac as the other CSI's, with him, she is eager to learn. I bet he can teach her many new things, maybe in that smut Adams_girl is writing. :devil:

Ali

8. BittenByTheWolfe

BittenByTheWolfe CSI Level Three

Hmm, I dunno, Lindsay looks like the type to have a few tricks of her own up her sleeve. :lol: :devil:

9. Top41

^Lindsay teaching Mac a few tricks, now that would be hot! :devil: :D I could see it, too. She looks innocent, but when she's excited, I bet she's a tiger in the sack. And as we've seen, Mac sure does get her excited. :D

I agree with JDonne--I'm sick of seeing unrequited love on screen. It makes you feel bad for the character who's in love and hate the one who doesn't love him/her back (think George and Meredith on Grey's Anatomy--poor George!). I don't want to see characters I like go through that. I'd much prefer an adult relationship where something actually happens. I love the banter between Mac and Lindsay and how they respond to each other. For me, that's what's fun to watch.

10. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

hey i bet she knows how to ride Mechanical bulls. She could handle Mac. :devil:

actaully I was going to make my smut kinda slow firsttime kinda thing. Nothing kinky poeple. remember her arms broken!

I bet she would still be wild even with a broken arm. :lol:

11. BittenByTheWolfe

Whips 'n chains, people...that's all I'm sayin'.

12. bklynCSIfanatic

bklynCSIfanatic Prime Suspect

Mac and Lindsay have become a wicked influence on us. Wicked in a good way. :D

13. BittenByTheWolfe

Aww, Mac knew she'd eat the spider! Too cute.

14. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

15. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

^^ i love the lingering look one!

i loved the bug thing it was so cute! he totally knew that she would do it, he should have bet 20 at least, it was just a 5 right?

ok i just have to tell you guys, it is because of you and mac/lindsay that i watch NY now, i have never hated it, but i just never got into it, but because of them i have to watch, the bad thing is i am a little late because i have missed so much!