Mac/Lindsay--All Dressed Up and Ready to Dance

I loved last night's episode! Mac and Lindsay are so awesome together. I love how they can disagree on things and not fight about it, which is how I thought it would be, since they really respect each other. He was wary of her curse theory, but he certainly heard her out, and in the end, her curiosity about the other cases helped solved this one.

Mac and Lindsay are just one awesome team.

They are an awesome team they smooth out one another's rough edges. They have an excellent relationship and Mac's respect for her is evident, not to mention her comfort level with him. Mac would not have responded as well if another memeber of the team kept bringing up the past and Lindsay obviously feels safe enough with him to confide her theories in him no matter what.

Ali

last nights episode was great because A) Premeditated murder is always good, and B) it was a darkish case, which are always my favs and C) i loved how well Mac and Lindsay worked together! You could tell that he was getting a little miffed that she was running with the curse theory, but he still let her run with it, and in the end they were both right.

She shows him a another side to simple things. She makes him think. I love that about them!

lol did anyone notice how he turned away when Danny Carried Lindsay? Jealous much?

Don't worry Mac she only has eyes for you!

hesmine.jpg

JDonne said:
I think Danny put it together at the end of 'Stuck on You.' His looks in Linday direction were sort of aha, gotcha, there could be no more denying, i was obvious. Imagine telling a friend you aren't interested in someone at all, but you can't keep your eyes off of him or stop the goofy grins on your face. I'm sure Danny followed the trail of Lindsay's eyes looking at Mac like he was a Christmas present. I'm sure Stella already knows, she is pretty astute.

If Stella didn't know from her own observations, I am sure Danny told her. He strikes me as having a big mouth (gee, I wonder why! :lol: ) and I could definitely see him telling at least one person, though I wouldn't think he would tell the whole lab or anything. He might whisper it to Flack during pillowtalk, and I think he'd definitely tell Stella to get her take on it.

Adams_girl said:
last nights episode was great because A) Premeditated murder is always good, and B) it was a darkish case, which are always my favs and C) i loved how well Mac and Lindsay worked together! You could tell that he was getting a little miffed that she was running with the curse theory, but he still let her run with it, and in the end they were both right.

She shows him a another side to simple things. She makes him think. I love that about them!

Same here! One of my favorite things about the pairing is how balanced they are. They have enough in common to draw them together, but enough differences to keep things interesting and allow them to continue to open one another's eyes.

lol did anyone notice how he turned away when Danny Carried Lindsay? Jealous much?

Was Mac there for that scene? I missed that he was! I am sure Mac is pretty confident in her affections. Neither seems like the unfaithful sort, or the type to try to make the other jealous. I think he saw Danny carrying her for what it was: one colleague helping another with a theory.

Don't worry Mac she only has eyes for you!

hesmine.jpg

:D As they say, the proof is in the pudding...or the proud, loving look, as the case is here. :D

Top41 said:

Adams_girl said:

Was Mac there for that scene? I missed that he was! I am sure Mac is pretty confident in her affections. Neither seems like the unfaithful sort, or the type to try to make the other jealous. I think he saw Danny carrying her for what it was: one colleague helping another with a theory.

yeah he was. He turns away when Danny lifts her up. I was looking for caps of it but i can't find it. hold on a sec.....

Mac and Lindsay sparkle together. And Lindsay is bringing Mac out of his staid shell. Mac has become somewhat relaxed and not as uptight as he used to be.

Yeah, I'd love to see a cap of that scene! I'm sure Danny's reputation as the office flirt has potential to make Mac uneasy, but Danny would never move in on Mac's girl. For one, he's not like that. He's a good guy and seems to genuinely care about Mac. But that doesn't mean Mac wants to watch Danny picking her up.

I still think Gary must have a clause in his contract that says he doesn't have to do heavy lifting or else Mac would have been picking Lindsay up. :lol: Mac and Danny are pretty much the same size, though Danny might be a little thinner.

^^ i so wanted mac to carry lindsay, i could not believe it, it would have been so amazinly perfect, he could have finished the experiment, but then not put her down and then they just look at each other for a moment before they snap out of it! i cant believe it did not happen! :lol:

in fact what am i doing here?!?! i should be in NY, writing these eps! :lol:

^^ :lol: i gave that a try with GSR, it turned out ok, but i need some major inspiration though, like with GSR i wrote about what would happen in a missing scene that griss and sara were supposed to have

to write one for this, iwould need something like that, or a scene that actually happens would be good too... ;)

so any ideas when we might be getting some mac/lindsay to inspire me? :lol:

do have a name for them yet, if we dont we really need to get one! :D

Adams_girl said:
lol CSI_Grissom I love your banner! :D

Jamalot is going to be on this week. Major Mac/Lindsay flirting.

thanks Adams_girl :lol: i wanted to be able to show people how crazy i am and there are really only three ways to do that(location, banner, and icon) so i figured id put them all together! i like it :lol:

i am excited for jamalot, i missed it because as i said above, i only recently started watching NY so i missed so many of their major eps

is jamalot the one with the bow and arrow thing? if not what ep is that in?

CSI_Grissom said:
Adams_girl said:
lol CSI_Grissom I love your banner! :D

Jamalot is going to be on this week. Major Mac/Lindsay flirting.

thanks Adams_girl :lol: i wanted to be able to show people how crazy i am and there are really only three ways to do that(location, banner, and icon) so i figured id put them all together! i like it :lol:

lol it's great! :D

Jamalot is the one whith the the rollerdurby girls and the writer that died with the last chpt. of his book written on his skin.

It's an ok episode, but the Mac/Lindsay flirting is great! :D

Love the Mac/Lindsay flirting.

In the interview with Anna she says Lindsay is Mac's guardian angel! Awww, she makes him lighten up and tickles him a little. That's cute. :D

The guardian angel comment was adorable. Mac has someone watching over him, making sure he's okay and teaching him to embrace life a little more. Lindsay has brought a freshness to Mac that was absent in his earlier incarnation and I think Mac feeds Lindsay's need to try new things, experience foreign sensations, but every once in a while he steps in to protect her and guard her from the newness and relative harshness of New York. Again, the mutual respect, is sexy, no relationship can make it without that.

Ali

I don't think Mac could have lifted her up - not that he's physically incapable, but rather it would have been inappropriate. While I agree they're awesome together, I suspect they have to be rather subtle about it, and the boss carrying Lindsey might have raised a few eyebrows!

There was a comment in the Danny/Lindsey thread about Danny cooling off a little - he teases Lindsey, but hasn't really made an effort with her for a while. She's making more of an effort to know him. What's being said about the end of Stuck On You kinda makes sense with that, don't you think? It clicked just then, and Danny went.. "uh-huh". Danny's not biting so much because he's realised it's not him she's interested in...

^^ :lol:

i see what you are saying, i still wish he had done it, but i guess it might have raised a few eyebrows, and i dont want either of them getting in trouble or getting made fun of

whats the ep with the bow and arrow? is this the best mac and linsay one? whats the best one in your guys' opinion? because i need to watch it because i really have not seen any of them! :lol:

Back