Mac/Lindsay--All Dressed Up and Ready to Dance

aww! Welcome CSI_Grissom! :D

the lingering look was so cute! :D :D

the M/L Moments are subtle this season.

Hey did you guys notice that when Mac was talking about the game, Lindsay looked at him and was like "looks like fun."

oh yeah she loves to teach him fun new things... :devil:

Welcome CSI_Grissom! :D

Guys, Mac bet on her! How cute is that??? Mac knows his girl, and he knows she'd eat a bug!

And she was totally staring at him! :D Love the gaze over the bugs--so cute!

Same here! That just makes me grin. It's so cute. I loved in the beginning too when she was talking to Mac and Stella, but only really looking at Mac. That was cute. :D

But the bet! Mac bet on her. :D That made me so happy. He totally knows Lindsay, and I bet she was thinking, "Aw, my guy knows me so well!"

^^ that is exactly what i was thinking, i think that she was suprised that he bet on her, but even more suprised that danny thought she wouldnt do it

mac knows his montana girl, thats for sure

any spoilers on when there might be another mac/lindsay moment, next week looks good because it looked like they were working together a lot

off subject, where do you guys get your "spoilers"?

Spoilers? oh there just around. lol i find mine at CSIFiles news. you know the main page.

I think Top mentioned this at the Anna/Lindsay thread.

I'm kind of surprised Lindsay would suspect a curse, too, but I think it will give us some interesting insight into her character, which I'm definitely looking forward to! It could also be an interesting way for her and Flack to relate, given that he's kind of superstitious as well (he didn't want to go into the supposedly haunted building in 'Til Death Do Us Part'). It also might provide Lindsay's first real conflict with Mac--maybe not conflict per se, but I imagine Mac would take a different stance on the situation. I'm interested in seeing how that plays out.

it's actaully interesting that you mention that. It's not like they have to agree on everything. i think that this could be a play on the fact that she can show Mac a new side to things, even challenge him. (hey we don't want her to be a push over.)

I can't wait for the next episode! :D

*ducks in and looks around warily*

A little gift for the M/L shippers:

In case you didn't know, next week is a re-run of "Jamalot" which has a lot of Mac and Lindsay interaction. Have fun :)

*ducks back out*

I think that it was great that Mac was sure she would eat this... protein ;) but it's also shows that Mac and Danny was talking about her sometime around the bet

and I would love to see some argument between Mac and Lindsay - I enjoy watching her anger when he tell her to go to the lab in "Manhattan Manhunt" but she didn't tell him a word... maybe she should? :)

Adams_girl said:
it's actaully interesting that you mention that. It's not like they have to agree on everything. i think that this could be a play on the fact that she can show Mac a new side to things, even challenge him. (hey we don't want her to be a push over.)

I can't wait for the next episode! :D

Yeah, I love the idea of them clashing a bit. While they do have a lot in common, there's also an age gap between them and obviously somewhat of a background gap (Mac is from Chicago). Surely they won't see eye to eye on everything, so it will be interesting to see how they fight.

That is, if they fight. I wonder if because Mac really does respect her, he won't be willing to hear her out about something that from anyone else he'd just dismiss. It will be interesting to see how he does react.

Eve said:
I think that it was great that Mac was sure she would eat this... protein ;) but it's also shows that Mac and Danny was talking about her sometime around the bet

They were talking about her and the fact that Mac was on the money with his bet shows how well he knows his Lindsay. A parallel between Lindsay commenting on Danny not knowing Mac the way he thinks he does and then proceeding to show Danny how well she knows him and Mac betting on Lindsay can be easily drawn. It is something writers do to convey a certain intimacy without splashing it all over the screen and down your throat. Subtlety is an art form.

I don’t think I’ve seen you in here before so welcome Eve, but if I’m wrong welcome anyway. :)

Ali

JDonne said:
They were talking about her and the fact that Mac was on the money with his bet shows how well he knows his Lindsay. A parallel between Lindsay commenting on Danny not knowing Mac the way he thinks he does and then proceeding to show Danny how well she knows him and Mac betting on Lindsay can be easily drawn. It is something writers do to convey a certain intimacy without splashing it all over the screen and down your throat. Subtlety is an art form.

You know, I didn't even think of that but now that you mention it, it's a brilliant parallel. Two subsequent episodes, first with Lindsay proving she knows Mac well, and then the next episode with Mac proving how well he knows Lindsay. It's very clever--I like it! :D

I wonder when Danny will put it all together. First the formalwear thing, then Lindsay going out of her way to prove she knows Mac better, then Mac betting her--Danny's not stupid, he's going to add it all up. We know how much he loves teasing the new girl--I bet it won't be long before he's ribbing her about her crush on the boss! :lol:

Top41 said:
JDonne said:

You know, I didn't even think of that but now that you mention it, it's a brilliant parallel. Two subsequent episodes, first with Lindsay proving she knows Mac well, and then the next episode with Mac proving how well he knows Lindsay. It's very clever--I like it! :D

ohh yeah. good catch. :p They 2 episodes that show how well they know each other. hmmm tricky....

I wonder when Danny will put it all together. First the formalwear thing, then Lindsay going out of her way to prove she knows Mac better, then Mac betting her--Danny's not stupid, he's going to add it all up. We know how much he loves teasing the new girl--I bet it won't be long before he's ribbing her about her crush on the boss! :lol:

awww Poor Lindsay. :lol:

i wonder if people in the lab would have a problem with them dating.

Of course i think they would both want to keep it a secret for as long as possible. They're professionals first, and Lovers second. (i think)

I could see them keeping it a secret, definitely. But someone would find out--probably Danny or Stella.

I loved last night's episode! Mac and Lindsay are so awesome together. I love how they can disagree on things and not fight about it, which is how I thought it would be, since they really respect each other. He was wary of her curse theory, but he certainly heard her out, and in the end, her curiosity about the other cases helped solved this one.

Mac and Lindsay are just one awesome team. :D

Top41 said:
JDonne said:

Why thank you, I have my moments.

I think Danny put it together at the end of 'Stuck on You.' His looks in Linday direction were sort of aha, gotcha, there could be no more denying, i was obvious. Imagine telling a friend you aren't interested in someone at all, but you can't keep your eyes off of him or stop the goofy grins on your face. I'm sure Danny followed the trail of Lindsay's eyes looking at Mac like he was a Christmas present. I'm sure Stella already knows, she is pretty astute.

I'm sure they will be discreet, they wouldn't want to interupt or compromise the lab with any questionable behavior.

I loved last night's episode! Mac and Lindsay are so awesome together. I love how they can disagree on things and not fight about it, which is how I thought it would be, since they really respect each other. He was wary of her curse theory, but he certainly heard her out, and in the end, her curiosity about the other cases helped solved this one.

Mac and Lindsay are just one awesome team.

They are an awesome team they smooth out one another's rough edges. They have an excellent relationship and Mac's respect for her is evident, not to mention her comfort level with him. Mac would not have responded as well if another memeber of the team kept bringing up the past and Lindsay obviously feels safe enough with him to confide her theories in him no matter what.

Ali

Back