Louise/Sofia: Tough Women Don't Try, They Do! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to say that the quality is not perfect in all of them and that the film has weird cropping, so you rarely see her whole head or face. ;) And capping from Real Player is such a pain. :p

Could you please PM me the link atfm, I’d be eternally greatful. :D

Edited thank you atfm. Hay, notice my new avatar, its one of yours, very lovely. It took me two house of buggering around and I had to open a livejournal account but I finally managed to get a picture up. :)

Thanks for the pics, atfm :) Absolutely beautiful Louise.

And where does one find your icons? They look so pretty!

You're both very welcome. :)

Haha, so that's you going through all my icon posts, 88Blackbirds. ;) Glad you like them.

Drumchik, I post my icons over at The Curtis Page in LJ. If you don't wanna go through all of that, here's my icons masterlist. :)

I found this as well on the Internet somewhere. They couldn't have been more wrong about our Louise:

In the first series, Louise Lombard was nicknamed "the mouse of Eliott" due to the drab clothes her young and supposedly fashion obsessed character was dressed in. This was put right in series two when Evie returned from Paris as a darling and glamorous socialite.

I'm glad everyone enjoys the icons...keep it low-key, though, I don't want a mod breathing down my neck (*friendly wave at Destiny*) for not posting this in the Fan Art forum. :)

I read the same thing about the mouse of Eliott...almost unbelievable if you see how gorgeous and sexy she looks today. I'm still waiting to see her in jeans on CSI...come on, can't be so hard, it would fit the detective look, too! :lol:

*whispering* Hey, atfm, your icons are incredibly cute, lovely, beautiful, amazing! :) Good work!
Signy, thank you for the screen caps. It's always good to see some pictures of Louise, even when they are the only ones of an episode or so.

Just like me then. :D No, I'm kidding, glad you like them. :)

Thanks for the screencaps from me, too, I agree that she didn't get enough screentime in Empty Eyes but better than nothing. At least she's been in almost every season 7 episode.

I just looked at the second screencap again...does anyone else want her to take that trenchcoat off? ;)

^LOL :lol:.. Hehe, her outfit is great in EVERY episode. I love her walking-style. She's born 2 be a cop :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back