Louise/Sofia: Tough Women Don't Try, They Do! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome atfm.

If anyone else needs the links to either "House of Idiot" by French and Saunders or the scene from House of Eliott where Evie (louise) gets her hair cut, just PM me and I shall send them.

So, in an effort to spread the Louise love, what Louise works does everyone have in their collection?

I have CSI Season 5 and Season 6 and I have The House of Eliott Season 1. I also have "The Call".

How did you like The Call?

I have the same, minus The House of Eliot and plus Hidalgo, which I haven't watched yet. And if you count that Five US interview, I have that, too. ;)

Well first of all, she's absolutely smoking hot in it!

And I wasn't expecting the first twist that Donald finds - but I did love her ringing him up and saying that she was sorry about his mother.

But it was absolutely fantastic. And OMG she was hot... *thud*

I liked the ending, too. It showed that she did feel a little sorry for him. I loved her accent, even though I thought it wasn't as British as some other people's, but definitely British enough. And oh yes, she was gorgeous. ;)

Then again, we must always remember, that Louise pretty much ALWAYS looks gorgeous :)

And just where is everyone? Come on Louise fans! Homage time! ;)

I like your way of thinking. ;)

I know, right? It has turned into our private conversation. ;)

Maybe a picture will lure people here:
vlcsnap-31418.jpg

Isn't this picture from one interview she gave? I think I saw it on Youtube.com. And absolutely love it. I had never heard her british accent before, and she seems very nice, natural and polite. Definitely admire her more since I saw that video.
Well, just thought I should let you know this...I admire Louise's work and love Det. Sofia Curtis, although I don't usually post in here.

Drumchik said:
And just where is everyone? Come on Louise fans! Homage time! ;)

Alright Drumchik, keep your undies on. :)

The Call was great; someone needs to put up some screencaps from it, Louise was looking seriously gorgeous. I think I watched it about five times when I first saw it. She does devious very well, but it was nice that her character said sorry to the poor guy in the end.

And the accent was great; why oh why didn’t they just let Louise use her normal accent on CSI, she just sounds more natural and she could still totally pull of the badass cop thing with an English accent if The Call is anything to go by.

I guess it has something to do with non-US citizens not being allowed to work in law enforcement as far as I know, so unfortunately she couldn't keep her accent.

I was gonna make screencaps from The Call but since it's an RM file, it won't play in my screen capping program. Perhaps I can figure something out.

CSI_Dani said:
Isn't this picture from one interview she gave?

Yes, it's from the Five US interview. And nice to see you here, drop by more often, we need more people in here. :)

Oh screencaps of the Call. Now that's just inviting hotness.

Welcome to the thread, CSI_Dani. The more Louise lovers the better!

And let me see...how about some House of Eliott pics?

It wasn't until I watched the first episodes of the first season that I realised just how young she was!

And thank you to both my video shop and my library for having none of the rest of the seasons. Grrr :mad: [image][/image]

Thanks for the pic! She does look young. I was wondering something there. I always read everywhere she was 19 when she did HoE but the show started in 1991, that would make her 21. Which is still young. And considering it was the early 90s, that's a pretty decent haircut she has. ;)

She would have had to be 21 when they started. STrange, I wonder why they said 19? Perhaps they filmed the pilot or something when she was 19?

In the pilot episode she actually has long hair (around the same length she has now). In the show however, she looks better with that length hair.

I suppose the good thing about her doing a show about the 20s in the 90s was that she skipped 90s hair and had to have 20s hair. LOL

That could be it, they do film pilots quite a bit in advance of the actual show. Satisfactory answer for me. ;)

Duh, I didn't even realise it was about the 1920s, LOL. It does explain a lot, clothes-wise. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back