Louise/Sofia: Tough Women Don't Try, They Do! Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by LadySaraButterfly, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Part One

Personally, I have come to adore the character of Detective Sofia Curtis on CSI. Over the past few years her role in CSI has grown to winning her a spot in the opening credits of the show.

I have also come to enjoy Louise Lombards other roles in movies and television series prior to CSI. Hooray for thread number two. Heres to celebrating an incredibly talented actress.

[​IMG]

Pictures:
    When posting pictures in threads please keep them under or close to:
    1 Large pic 400x400, or
    2 Medium pics 130x130, or
    3 Small pics 115x115.

Anything larger then the max size should be put into links, and we ask no more the "6 URL Links" per post, people will click on (most likely instructions regarding pictures will be in the first post of that thread) as it stretches the screen. Please upload any pictures to your own site to link over, as hotlinking is not allowed.

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Re: Louise Lombard/Sofia Curtis: Tough Women Don't Try, They

Thanks for this. I love Sofia too. She's one of the best characters that they've added to the show over the years.

*claps* Go Sofia! Go Louise!

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Congrads on the new thread, I did have to make some changes to your orginial, I put in the URL of the last thread, and I had to shorten your title, taking out the last names so that it could reflect Part 2 in the title.

4. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

YAY. New thread. Love the title.

Sofia is my hero. She's tough, smart, beautiful, a hundred things more, and damn, that woman knows how to handle a gun. She's the definition of hot :devil:

[​IMG]

5. kelloggs

kelloggs Dead on Arrival

Yay, a new thread for our beloved Sofia!! i can definitely feel the Sofia-lovin' growing more and more hehe :D what's not to love right? that no-nonsense matter-of-fact attitude in dealing with cases, real smart (just listen to her conversation with Grissom in Unbearable), confident-sexy strut, heart-stopping smile, oh-so-blue eyes (i just drown and drawn into 'em)...ack, the list goes on!! ;)

sharing some of my fave pics of her :)

sofia
    sofia2
    sofia3
    sofia4
    sofia5
    sofia6

6. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I love the intensity in her eyes in pic no 4. That look in no 5 is soo sexy & no 6 is just plain cute.
    Love the pics. Love the woman. I want to marry her :)

7. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Congrat on thread number two! [​IMG]

Thanks for all the lovely pics. [​IMG]

------------
    [​IMG]

8. Gloomy

Gloomy Witness

thanks, Kelloggs :p

9. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Congrats on thread 2! I don't know if I read in the spoilers or not if Sofia's going to be in this one

But since it's an open-air ongoing crime scene, I have a feeling police will be pretty involved in trying to round up the gangs. Hopefully she is seen giving a little bit of comfort to Greg again like she did in the FireBall Woman case (sorry, I can't remember the title right now) - one of the first scenes where I really liked Sofia as a character. Also when her preggie belly was noticeable. lol. But she looked very glow-y.

10. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

WOW! Yet another great episode of CSI tonight. Once again Detective Sofia Curtis proves she is out to put the bad guys away in Vegas. I am pumped about her role tonight in "FannySmackin'", which revolved around a gang of punk kids who beat up tourists.

No matter what our bold cop gets put up against, she handles it hands down.

I got a bang out of the first scene. She is dealing with a convienent store robbery which revolves around the same gangs that are doing the beatings.

I know she had to bite her lip trying to deal with an over excited owner/worker of the store. The guy is rattling on info a hundred miles a minute. Poor Sofia asks him to slow down. The victim tries to say she is slow and tell him when she is ready to take down his statement. She gives him this "you gotta be kidding me look" and quickly tells him he is the problem to slow down his talking. Best part of this scene, the guy pulled the jacket off one of the criminals and she states "you took the sweater/hood off one of these guys and you didn't see what he looked like." I love the dumbfounded look she has on her face thinking boy this man is a frazzled case. Amazing how many different levels of chaos a cop can endure in one shift.

Then we see a snippet of her being one of the first cops on the scene to Greg after he becomes a victim of one of the beatings. Again we see her approach showing she has the soft side but still is all business at the same time. She makes sure Sara knows Greg is gonna be okay and is stable before she resumes her duties. She has such a perfect balance of emotional support.

My favorite scene of this whole show is when they set up the Fannysmackin' gang. They pull up in the cop cars and she gets out of the vehicle holding a shotgun. There is nothing more "kickass" than seeing her take down the bad guys. I love what she says when she walks up to the dude in the car.

She cocks back that shotgun with that serious(if looks could kill face)and comes upt the the truck window and says...

Sofia: Turn off the truck, get out and put your hands above your head.

And with such conviction in her tough voice...

Sofia: Your going to jail.

Now that is what I am talking about people! Strong Women Rule!

Viva Sofia Baby!

11. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Sofia with that shotgun? Made me feel kinda naughty.

12. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Now that all time slots should have seen the eppy, I agree with you midnight_tiptoes. Thanks to R.C. who capped pics for me, here is our Sofia armed with that shotgun. She means business baby!

[​IMG]

13. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

I loved the interrogation room scene, with the toothpick - :lol: it was great!

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*squeaks and hides from Sofia and shotgun*

That is not a girl to mess with!

15. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Ah! Sofia & the shotgun - what a pair!!
    I really like the way they're finding the right niche for Sofia's character these days. She's fitting in so much better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.