Louise/Sofia: Tough Women Don't Try, They Do! Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by LadySaraButterfly, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay guys about 20 some posts left to the 1000th mark and I have to pick someone to do this, I have someone in mind, below are the names that were discussed, I added two new ones (second and third one) to think about, I did remove two that were just to long.
    We are trying to keep the title short, to the point and simple. Here is an example of the word play.

Louise/Sofia: Perfection & Attitude P3
    Louise/Sofia: Perfection & Attitude #3

Perfection can have different meanings, as does attitude so it covers a wide varity. Also I will be picking someone tonight I hope (storm coming) and they will be given the new thread name, which sorry folks won't be given out until the new thread is up. *hears mutters of OH MAN, UNFAIR!*

2. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Thanks for the heads up. I really like Don't Mess With Perfect and Beauty & Brains. :)

Since there was no Sofia in Ending Happy, I'm crossing my fingers that we'll get to see her in the next episode. Season's almost over, we need some more Sofia love to get us through the summer. ;)

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

^ Agreed!

I like Don't Mess with Perfect and the Perfection and Attitude one that Destiny used as an example :)

4. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

Ok, out of Destiny’s list I’d say I really, really like “Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude P3.” That just sums it all up really nicely :D.

I was just wondering about “Don't Mess with Perfect” though. Shouldn’t that be “Don’t mess with perfection” instead of perfect. I don’t know, it just doesn’t sound like the proper use of grammar to me, but I’m not very good with grammar anyway so fell free to disregard this.

5. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*bounces in*

Ooh ooh! I got the second season of House of Elliot in the mail yesterday and on the special features there is an interview with Louise!

It was done in 2005 on a Thursday. On the Monday she was due to give birth to Alejandro.

They ask her lots of REALLY interesting questions about what she did on HoE and also about CSI (which she had just finished filming).

And just in case anyone else was wondering (I know I was), Louise says that she can't sew and that she can't draw. LOL

6. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Ooh, what did she look like?? I never saw her pregnant. Could you see the belly? And you'll transcribe the interview for us, right? Right?? ;)

7. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

Oh yes, could you please transcribe it for us Drumchik.

While were on transcripts, I just read the transcript for Big Shots. I liked the part when the sheriff was saying soda would work better on her shirt and Sofia was all “what'd work better is if I took it out and shot it.” How cute was that.

8. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

We couldn't see the belly because the camera was on her upper body. She looked beautiful, glowing and radiant.

As soon as I can, I will transcribe it for you. It's a great interview.

9. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

How about some screencaps? And no, I'm not demanding. ;)

I loced the comment regarding the shirt, too. She probably has an abundance of shirts, so she could just throw that one away. ;)

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay I am going to be picking someone to create the new thread, hmm the names all sound good, what will I go with lol.

As to grammer don't worry about it, it can actually be said either way, the "Don't Mess with Perfect" I saw once on a T-Shirt and it came back to me when I was coming up word plays. :lol:

ETA: Brand New thread located HERE or just look for the "Louise/Sofia" name starting the thread.

*Locked*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.