Louise/Sofia: Tough Women Don't Try, They Do! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! Louise Lombard movie caps...

*thuds*

LSB, you've seen most of Louise's stuff right? Can you tell us unfortunates who can't get some of her stuff, what kind of roles she plays in them?

LL movie caps....hmmm. That gives me an idea. I got one of her movies a few weeks ago. Will have to try making a few caps from that.

LadySaraButterfly said:
Sedative I loved what you wrote. Tough!

Noticed its been rather quiet in here. *raises hand guiltily*

Course I have not been around as much as usual. I am working on some screencaps however from The Black Velvet Gown the newest movie I own that has Louise Lombard. Woo Hoo! I still can't get over the fact she played a spoiled brat. Different role for her. Still can't get it out of my head. It was not becoming..he he.

Just wanted to bump this thread up more than anything. *Big grin*

*Skips out of the room happily.* :D

Spending time editing Louise movie material is so -not- a crime..so you can grin happily indeed ;)
Damn, hate the fact that there is no CSI (new eps I mean)..I mean: it is spring over here, nice sunny weather..so watching hot chicks should be mandatory. Guess I have to be patient and wait...did I mention the withdrawl (sp?) symptoms?

MissFrostPL's youtube movies usually work as a nice antidote by the way :p

Sedative said:MissFrostPL's youtube movies usually work as a nice antidote by the way
I know, those things are great.

So, movie caps, could you put some up here LSB, we all need something for the withdrawal.

Ok, this is totally pointless but does anybody remember those two little scene from Snakes where Sofia is sort of speaking German, they played that episode over here the other day and I had completely forgot about that scene. She says “Deutschland über alles” which means “Germany above all” and is the opening line of the German national anthem and then gives Warwick the name of the German made bullet, very short but totally cute, German really suits her.

I at first disliked Sofia quite a bit because of the way she had been thrust into the series out of nowhere but now I've since warmed up to her since she became a main charachter.

It was cute when she spoke German, her pronunciation was funny. ;) In the German dubbing, they translated the "Deutschland über alles" line as something else, perhaps because it has a slightly negative connotation. Oh, and it's true that it's the first line of the so-called Deutschlandlied but we only have the third stanza of that as the national anthem. The first stanza was the national anthem of the Third Reich. :)

Yes, we can see through that tough detective demeanor, right? Not buying it. We know she's really a cuddly little teddy bear. :lol:

I'd love to see her get involved with a new character (female) who says "I want you to be my teddybear" to her face and makes her blush..oh wait, that ruins the Salsa/Sassy :p

I think I need a cold shower...or two ;)

Drumchick some of the other movies Louise Lombard has played in are as follows:

"The Mummy" where she played a granddaughter of a tomb raider sort. The curse of the mummy follows her. Won't tell you the fate of her character however would ruin the movie.

"Second Chance" she plays a doctor who helps rehabilitate a former serial killer. This is probably one of her best acting roles in a movie IMO.

"Heaven Can Wait" play a woman in a local village who owns a bed and breakfast house. Romance/drama of sorts. I really liked her acting in this film as well.

"War Stories" she plays a reporter. Didn't care for the film in general but got to see her in some sexy scenes. So made the bad plot tolerable to watch. He he! :devil:

I think I have a couple more but they are slipping my memory at the moment. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back