Louise/Sofia: Tough Women Don't Try, They Do! Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by LadySaraButterfly, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Whenever she comes on my eyes always go right to her hips as well....hmm, maybe I have a hip fetish :lol:

I like it when she wears her normal shirts but then on one episode out of the blue you'll see her in some other sexy shirt and I swear, it knocks me out for that scene!

This was probably discussed a while ago, but remember 'I Like to Watch' when she and Brass were outside the interogation room and then she unbutton like half of her top and was showing her cleavage to the suspect? I would've loved to be him that episode...... :devil:

2. UrielFalcon

UrielFalcon Prime Suspect

I'm always drawn to her eyes and her ears...Her ears are cute, because they're slightly pointed... And Love her eyes just because they're hers. Get my drift? ^_^

3. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

OMG I thought that was just me. I once made an icon in which that accidentally became particularly apparent and a friend commented that she looked like a fairy (or Legolas). ;)

4. Bullit_01

Bullit_01 Hit and Run

Thanks guys...now I have a picture of Louise as a pixie stuck in my head - I really need to get some sleep before it gets stuck there... :rolleyes:

5. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Her ears are the cuteness. I love them. But then again, I have an ear fetish so I don't count :p

6. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Yeah, I thought I was the only one who noticed that!
    As for her eyes, they're gorgeous! (like every other part of her :p ) They're a really pretty color too....but I have a thing for eyes so don't get too caught up in my ramble.

7. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Hehe, I bet he enjoyed it too ;)

8. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

That screen shot come from "Room Service".

Sofia does remind you of a pixie because of her ears. I have just the picture that shows that quality.

[​IMG]

9. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Cute pic, she kinda looks like she's glowing :D

Got another earshot. Love how they stand out a little when she tucks her hair behind them, so cute :)

[​IMG]

10. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Love these pics, guys :) Absolutely awesome :D

11. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Love the picture MiaCharlize what episode is that from?

12. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

The pic's from Built To Kill II

13. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

That would be a very true statement. That picture was from "Formalities" and Louise was pregnant at that time. Her face is rounder there compared to the other pictures if you notice and I think she looks adorable. :D

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

You know, now that I look at it again, I do see that her face is rounder and fuller :)

15. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

Speaking of Formalities, I finally got to see it last night after waiting around more then a year because of missing it the first time. Defiantly worth the wait and a good introduction to the character. And the red dress was lovely; well, Louise can make anything look good (I probably shouldn’t say it but that cleavage, man! I think I was staring so hard I missed just about everything she said, especially when she was knelling down ;) ) But that formless blue jumpsuit was my definite favorite. She looks so incredibly adorable dressed in it.

Oh, and I absolutely love the smirk on her face when she pulls her dress out from under her overalls. Although god knows why she couldn’t have slipped around the corner for some privacy instead of changing in front of Grissom and Brass, oh well, all the better for us I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.