Louise/Sofia: Tough Women Don't Try, They Do! Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by LadySaraButterfly, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

In Living Legend, Louise says "hair" for "hear" in the scene with the prostitute. So British. *sniggers* ;)

Oh yeah, and lovely pics.

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Ah, I love her British accent. So cute.

3. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

I’m in a very good mood tonight; they just showed Way To Go in Australia, lost of Sofia in it and looking very fine as well (not that that’s hard to do). I finally got to hear her pronounce Gettysburg weirdly too. You think someone in the crew would have told her how to pronounce it. Oh, and the part where she was threatening to run Ellie out of town, reading the transcript it didn’t sound like she was really serious but watching it, she was completely serious, that was so cute.

One thing I noticed though (this is going to sound weird) but did it look like she was checking Wendy out in the scene where she was talking to Grissom in his office? I’m being serious here. Wendy walks in and Sofia turns around and looks at her as she begins giving her test results or something
    http://csi-caps.com/displayimage.php?album=100&pos=1627
    And then her eyes suddenly move down for no apparent reason
    http://csi-caps.com/displayimage.php?album=100&pos=1630
    I don’t know, its probably just me being weird (or wishful thinking), I just thought it was odd (but in a good way if you know what I mean)

4. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Seen that too. Can't blame her, Wendy's cute. Not my type but nice to look at :p

5. UrielFalcon

UrielFalcon Prime Suspect

Well, when your that hot, you can check ANYONE out and get away with it. And probably not make the person uncomfortable, either. WOOT FOR CONFIDENT SOFIA!!

6. Bullit_01

Bullit_01 Hit and Run

HIPS! How can you not mention the hips? You could set you're watch by them.
    Anyway...I'm gonna calm down now. I go to a conference and you guys post a new page - give a guy a break.

I always feel less is more...;)

I'm getting the urge to be lazy and stop writing now.

7. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Alright I hope you all don't mind a newbie! I've been searching for AGES for a good Sofia thread and I found it! Yay for me!

Living Legend was one HOT episode.....nice sweater vest too...:devil:

Agreed, when you're as hot as Sofia is, you can check out the homeless guy who lives on the corner and get away with it! :D (okay maybe not, but come on you get my drift)

8. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*waves* Welcome newbie!!!

9. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

Good to have you here Ziva__David (great name, Ziva is the only reason I watch NCIS, words cannot describe how much I love her) I’m fairly new myself, you can tell that by the complete lack of pictures in my post, I have yet to work out how to put one up (I need some serious help in this department). If you’re as obsessive and post as often as the rest of us you’ll start to feel right at home in no time.

Ok, back on topic, the sweeter vest; isn’t it always a shock whenever she’s waring something besides the shirt with rolled up sleeves. I think I’m torn as to which I like more, the shirt because it just looks so...Sofia, or the t-shirt (like that blue one) because it looks kinda rock and shows off her arms too. Am I the only one who thinks it’s kind of annoying that right now this is the most interesting thing we have to talk about, hopefully they’ll follow through with this whole “getting personal” stuff and we’ll get at least one good Sofia episode this season.

Oh, and I forgot to ask before if there were any good scenes with Sofia in Living Legend, how did that one scene go with Sara, are they still acting a bit antagonistic towards one another? I’ve heard they’ve dropped it more in season 7. If they have I’m glad, it’s such a stupid sexist double standard that all the guys can get along fine but as soon as there are two or more women in the mix the writers have to go and make them act like bitches to one another, we saw it with Catherine and Sara and then we saw it with Sara and Sofia, I’m so sick of seeing women who can’t get along on TV.

10. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Hey Ziva__David, welcome. :) I haven't been here for that long either, still working towards my 100th post so I can finally use an avatar. ;)

So far there haven't been any bitchy moments, at least nothing I've noticed. They didn't have a lot of scenes with one another so far but they seem to be working well together. And they look hot together but this belongs in another thread. ;)

As for rolled-up-sleeves-shirt vs. t-shirt...to me it's the mix. I love her in those shirts with the rolled up sleeves but seeing her in something else is a nice change. More different sides of hotness if you know what I mean. ;) I loved that vest thing in BTK 2, a lot of people would have looked completely ridiculous in it but it looked good on her. Same for the sweater vest in Living Legend.

11. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

First off, welcome, Ziva.

Totally know what you mean.

Looked good? That was friggin' hot! Hope we'll get to see her in that more often.

12. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

It was damn hot. Very detective-ish, too.

13. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

I don't know who mentioned Sofia's hips first might have been Built_01 but my eyes always divert to that part of her anatomy first. How can you not, her curves are as dangerous as the weapons she has holstered on her hip. (Note I have that word in my sig banner). Prime example with all the garb she wears around her waist why you can't miss her hips. :devil:

[​IMG]

14. Bullit_01

Bullit_01 Hit and Run

Nice pic, LadySaraButterfly!

Just a question...I read somewhere else (can't remember where) that TPTB are gonna use season 7 for 'character storylines'. Do you think that means Sofia's finally gonna get a backstory? (Or is that just wishful thinking on my part?) :) Forgive me if S7 is full of character stuff - I haven't seen it yet. I'm watching vicariously through you guys... :(

BTW, new video up at City of Angels if you want to check it out.

15. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

Yes Bullit_01 apparently it’s going to “get personal,” hopefully we’ll get something good about Sofia, its been a long time since ABRTI. Hopefully we get some new information, I at least want to know what city she comes from (for the purpose of me fantasising about her dressed in whatever police uniform she would have worn) Just about everybody except Warwick is from elsewhere, so it wouldn’t be a stretch for her to be.

And nice picture LadySara, what episode is that from? I really like the stuff she has on her belt too, definitely draws your eyes. For some reason I think a police baton would be nice throne in there somewhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.