Louise/Sofia: Tough Women Don't Try, They Do! Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by LadySaraButterfly, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Oh right, I totally forgot we saw her in a uniform. It's not tight enough, though. :p And blue would be cooler. Or black. Green reminds me too much of the police force here, and they are not sexy. ;)

Totally unrelated, Drumchik, did you ever post at COL? Because I remember someone with the same username and it's totally bugging me now whether that's you. ;)

2. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Agree. It's not tight enough. And green reminds me of the military actually...
    Also agree on police here not being all that sexy...they're changing to dark blue though ;)

What's left to say? Yeah right: Me needs a Sofia-fix. Me wants a new ep with lots and lots of Sofie in it *stomps feet*

3. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

Hay now; let’s not start saying anything bad about the military uniform. And whose police was it that are changing their uniform? Vegas?

Man, this Sofia drought seems to be leaving us with naught of a conversation, doesn’t it. I guess we could just keep talking about how much of a spunk rat she is (that means seriously good looking :) )

4. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

True, they are, but I haven't seen any of it here so far. A handful of blue cars but no blue uniforms. I guess they make them wear the green ones until they fall off their bodies. Saving money and all. :D

And I'm with you on the fix. *stomps foot too* Almost a week till next week's episode. And she better be in it for a bit because I think it's the last new episode before Christmas. I'll have to resort to watching old episodes or Hidalgo or Esther.

Germany. ;)

Spunk rat is a cute word. And spunk she does have. ;)

5. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*nods* Yep, that's me :)

6. UrielFalcon

UrielFalcon Prime Suspect

I would like to see Sofia in a black FBI suit with the aviators and a tiny golden pistol...
    Random dude: What kinda crappy gun is that?
    Sofia: *points, shoots*
    BOOM KABLAM BOOMY
    Sofia: That kind.

7. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

That is some freaky kinda gun.

8. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

I have no idea why but this reminded me of the movie Men In Black. I could see Louise being perfect for a flick like that one. The only thing close to sci fi or horror I have seen her in is the British movie I own with her called "The Mummy".

Get a load of this picture I found of Louise. Woo Hoo! This is a picture from I believe the short lived series The Bodyguards.

[​IMG]

9. UrielFalcon

She looks really young there.... I think I prefer her with the long blonde hair... Then again, I like blondes so... I'm biased. ^_^

10. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Wow that's a hot picture.
    And Sofia with a tiny golden pistol? Personally I'd love to see her with a huge machine gun. They're sexy. Especially on her. :devil:

Yes Men in Black is SO the movie for her. I mean come on, blasting aliens with huge guns in a black suit.....:devil:

11. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

ROFLMAO :lol: I love that :D

12. kelloggs

kelloggs Dead on Arrival

hi guys, how are you all doin'? hope you're all great...sorry for the long reply once again, been busy the couple of days and still is ehehe. just thought i'd drop by :)

hi Bullit_01, i visit your site every once and awhile and i must say that you guys did a great job i finally finished reading "Jumpoff", and definitely a great start for the series. do keep it up ;) oh, and love the videos btw, esp. the Unbelievable vid :D

to be honest, i thought she had frail hands and matching arms 'cause whenever i see her hands they look so thin and fragile..i was pleasantly surprised when i saw her caps of Living Legend..i had no idea she's that fit, those arms are to die for :eek:

Living Legend cap
    Living Legend cap2
    Living Legend cap3

a warm welcome to Ziva__David and Akhesa to the grinning idiots & little devils thread err i mean Louise/Sofia thread hehehe :lol: we're happy to see you guys here and sharing in the Sofia love ;)

oh yeah, i would definitely love to see more sides of the HAWTness hehe :devil:

Yay! i'm glad i'm not the only one awed by her eyes, i just adore 'em so much...but just like Ziva i also have a thing for people's eyes so i may be a bit biased too ehehe :D

yeah, i bet all of us would've wanted to take his place, that lucky devil!! ;)

i'm not a touchy-feely person but hey, i'd gladly and definitely throw in a couple of hugs at her :D

yup, a bit disappointing that that scene was a couple of seconds, but hey on the good part you definitely felt the bond and friendship between them :)

13. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

Nice pics Kelloggs, my favorite is number two, I think its something about the lighting that makes her arms look really good, something about the play of light and shadow (or does that just sound stupid?)

Yay, now we have a collective name to express out total obsessive weirdness. :)

I hope this hasn’t already been covered in this thread but I was wondering if anybody here seen the short film The Call? It’s sort of an urban thriller set in London (so you know that means we get to hear the accent) about a young man who finds a ringing mobile out in the streets that Louise’s character (credited as “woman”) has lost, basically the majority of the film is her directing him to her place to get the phone back while they talk on it. Well, that’s the basic plot outline but it gets pretty interesting later (well, as interesting as a short film with only 12 minutes in which to work it’s magic can get)

Here’s a link to the website where you can watch the film (I did have to download some media player thing to watch it but it was worth it)
    http://www.channel4.com/film/reviews/film.jsp?id=129591

Anyway, this film, for the Louise factor is pretty good, she’s such a devious bugger as the woman on the other end of the mobile; she does a bit of swearing to and it is kinda cute to hear her yelling “wanker” into the phone with her British accent. My favorite line, “how jolly, you’re a sailor”, not sure why, I think it’s just cute and so very British to hear Louise say “how jolly”. There’s also another line i like too, I don’t think I can write it here though, but you’ll know it when you hear it, all I can say is I never released Louise would sound so hot talking dirty :devil:. And she looks absolutely gorgeous as well (not that that would be hard for her)

Well, that’s all I have to add right now.

14. UrielFalcon

I can't get it to work, anyone want to help me out?

15. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Well when installing it I picked the wrong speed for my computer to play it so it gives me neon colors every second whilst playing it and I can't watch it. Anyone want to save it and upload it to a video hosting place? Anyone?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.